Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10443664 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8382) (8383) (8384) (8385) (8386) (8387) (8388) ... (19121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lampard eyes don open, fvck Kepa. He's a poor goalkeeper, dem noh go hear!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Omo na Swedish things for me sha. I'm currently driving a Volvo and I love it. Not sure I can switch too any other badge again...that being said, our run around is a small Hyundai hatchback.

Btw hold your nigga juxtaposingly bro.

Volvo is cool, one of my colleagues has it (xc90 I think). I have an X5 and it’s quite powerful but i keep thinking maybe i should have risked it and gotten a Merc despite the bad reports i was reading about them.
Mercs look so shiny n chrome but have bad rep here over mech issues, parts etc.

Don Jazzy and Hen Dawg are both shekpeteris. All evidence points to that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
afrodoc2:

Where will you place your man, Henny? The bird man. cheesy

I don’t know why I no like the look of the car. The Jag name is prestigious sha.
The car that is my current crush is Porsche.

Why you no like E-pace? shocked sad (maybe because me no get raba Sha grin)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
DExponential:
Pedro, Batshuayi and Willian sad
omo see line up grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Srsly I no know Wetin I don nihi.

He’s just been released from prison and he’s already disturbing me.

Local man is tired.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Omo na Swedish things for me sha. I'm currently driving a Volvo and I love it. Not sure I can switch too any other badge again...that being said, our run around is a small Hyundai hatchback.

Na una dey drive cars Sha, the current crop of naija mechanics go make person reason brand , they know nothing except hammer pummeling Toyotas grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Leyqute:
Srsly I no know Wetin I don nihi.

He’s just been released from prison and he’s already disturbing me.

Local man is tired.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Worst attackers ever...

adieu Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
elrony:

Why you no like E-pace? shocked sad (maybe because me no get raba Sha grin)

E look somehow to me. You know sometimes you go just no like how a car looks.

No worry. You go reach and pass that level sef.

When I dey Naija years back who born me to eye these cars?

No be Camry “muscle” and Honda “Spirit” be our ultimate that time?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I loved the look of the F-Pace when it just came out but it looked brittle to me, One friend last year talked about his Volvo and how he loved it so much
afrodoc2:

Volvo is cool, one of my colleagues has it (xc90 I think). I have an X5 and it’s quite powerful but i keep thinking maybe i should have risked it and gotten a Merc despite the bad reports i was reading about them.
Mercs look so shiny n chrome but have bad rep here over mech issues, parts etc.

Don Jazzy and Hen Dawg are both shekpeteris. All evidence points to that.

Baba agba. When Bayern was about signing a deal with BMW last year I thought BMW would win me over, But we extended with Audi. What do you think about the GLE 43 coupe? I think it could be as powerful as the X6
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

I loved the look of the F-Pace when it just came out but it looked brittle to me, One friend last year talked about his Volvo and how he loved it so much

Baba agba. What do you think about the GLE 43 coupe? I think it could be as powerful as the X6

The car looks sleek. Power should be about the same.
The only reason i went for bmw instead of merc was cos the user reviews over here for merc were not encouraging.
In terms of exterior looks I gbadun the Merc look but I can’t complain with what I have.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
DIcckzz

Why Kepa Arinzebalaga no play and Tammy too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
raumdeuter:
DIcckzz

Tammy injured. Kepa has personal issues to sort out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
raumdeuter:
DIcckzz

Na you tell Lampard to use wetin him get na...so him dey use dem so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Look at the wall of Jericho erected by United. This should be an interesting clash sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
raumdeuter:
DIcckzz

Abraham is injured. Kepa is useless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
HewlettPackard:
Another night, another win.

Man, I wan see you around on the night we play Bayern. Your ginger and belief dey give me hope. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
afrodoc2:

E look somehow to me. You know sometimes you go just no like how a car looks.

No worry. You go reach and pass that level sef.

When I dey Naija years back who born me to eye these cars?

No be Camry “muscle” and Honda “Spirit” be our ultimate that time?

Amen to that.

Muscle still dey game o, while the spirit Pon da streets is now evil spirit!! grin grin grin grin

PS get the Cayman S or Carrera GT wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
See line up...

Gad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ehh, See me see wahala cheesy cheesy

To juxtapose, is to compare and contrast two things.

Maybe using the word conundrum might have better qualified my intent but then the word itself doesn't do a bad job of that.

On one hand, we Chelsea fans are happy about the ban because of the fact that it benefits our club in terms of UCL qualifications but some of us are also sad because this also reinforces FFP's potency.
This ruling means that we can no longer rely on Abrahomovic's money to bankroll us.
Anyways, I do realize I used a verb instead of an adjective. cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
Chelsea fans dey lament, United fans dey lament. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
The bench is laughable to say the least.

Great God in heavens
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
Batshuayi...lmao

That ediot?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
diggz:

Na you tell Lampard to use wetin him get na...so him dey use dem so.

Dickkz so how many yoots dey your lineup so we can compare to your opponent to see who can use yoots as an excuse
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Make Pedro no annoy me this night o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Azpi dey fear to hol ball?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
I pray we win this match, the importance cannot be overstated.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nice one James.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Reeeeeece cry
Almost!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
No na Kante. We can't afford to let Barkley play this game embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kovacic dey drive abeg! What has Lampard been smoking benching this man for Kante.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Injury is really messing kante up this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8382) (8383) (8384) (8385) (8386) (8387) (8388) ... (19121) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m), Caicedobets(m), airmark(m), BlueMann, rooftops, amodu(m), agrovick(m), swiz123(m), Sulele04(m), CallTheCops(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.