Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10458214 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8403) (8404) (8405) (8406) (8407) (8408) (8409) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
Godx:

It's very reasonable to compare them. La Liga is still deemed uncompetitive and an easy league despite most of their teams dominating Europe in recent times. La liga team performance in Europe have not stopped epl fan boys from ridiculing the league. So epl team performance in Europe this past 2 seasons has not reflect the actual quality of the league.
Suggesting La Liga as an uncompetitive and easy league would be fairly accurate considering the resource gap between the haves and have nots.
This is not applicable to EPL

Do you agree EPL was also weak the season Pep won by 19 points or your bias is only applicable to Klopp and Liverpool?

Performance in Europe reflects quality in and of the League. There is a reason we have coefficients mate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
Godx:

Liverpool would not have won 25matches and drawn 1 if the rest teams were up to the task. It's as simple as that. They will be no need to keep up when Liverpool are losing and drawing matches against the other teams.
Based on what evidence? They only lost 1 the previous season. What you are witnessing is a team at its peak. Simple!! I don't know why you are stretching yourself beyond biological boundaries to discredit them

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:

I thought i edited it.

They lost once in 2009/2010 in 38 laliga matches and it was an away match. But lost twice in Ucl, one at home to fvcking Rubin Kazan.

Can we say laliga was weak that season?

BARCELONA drew 6 and lost 1. That shows in 7 contests they met their match
compare that to Liverpool that has drawn just 1

For Liverpool to meet that Barcelona season, out of the last 12 games they will have to lose 1 and draw 5

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
A40:
Iyen o kan aye. Liverpool didn't know what they were doing last season too else they would have won back to back

The entire league didn't know what they were doing when pap fraudiola Laumdeuter won epl twice.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

That shows the rivals standards dropped
What of in Europe? Where they are dominating the rest of the competition
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
A40:
Suggesting La Liga as an uncompetitive and easy league would be fairly accurate considering the resource gap between the haves and have nots.

Do you agree EPL was also weak the season Pep won by 19 points or your bias is only applicable to Klopp and Liverpool?

Performance in Europe reflects quality in and of the League. There is a reason we have coefficients mate

You have been basing the EPL strenght on performance on the field, why not use that metrics for La Liga when Madrid was winning the treble and Sevilla was dominating the lesser cup

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
A40:
What of in Europe? Where they are dominating the rest of the competition

In Europe this season out of 6 games they dropped points in 2. IUnlike EPL where they are 25-1-0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
lordfalcao:
I don’t know why am seeing tears all over this place about bad officiating..

Una don forget karma is a bitch, when una dy laugh Man U and man city when officials go against them nko.

Now is our turn to feel the pain, abeg mk una no disturb us about officiating here

One of those olorigbeskeres that wanted Lampard and Chelsea to slump, because we didn't accept he succeeded earlier with their Sarri's framework.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

They simply failed to make that feat because they had quality opposition which Liverpool is lacking

This same Liverpool that lost 1 in 64 games has lost 2 times in 13 CL games in the same time
The quality of opposition is not verifiable or juxtaposable (apologies Donjazet) so this argument is neither here nor there

Losing in CL games but it did not hurt their overall objective did it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
lordfalcao:
liverpool knew what they were doing. Another team that knows what they where doing overtook them by a marginal gap
You can't know what you are doing and lose a 7 point advantage I'm sorry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
A40:

The resource gap between the have and have not in England is still big despite the TV revenue and no it doesn't. A team could finish 7th in league and yet still go on to win the champions league. Liverpool have lost a game in the champions league in just 6matches yet are unbeaten in 25 league matches. That should tell you something
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

Wenger did not go 25-1-0 Infact no one in Europe has done it before
Exactly. So give credit where it's due
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
A40:
The quality of opposition is not verifiable or juxtaposable (apologies Donjazet) so this argument is neither here nor there

Losing in CL games but it did not hurt their overall objective did it?

Last season and this

In Europe Liverpool played 19 games lost to PSG, Red Star,Napoli(twice) that is 4 loses in 19 games in Europe

In the league 64 games Liverpool lost 1 time

4/19 vs 1/64
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
A40:
Credit is given with a bit of context. You are just against any type of context and looking at the raw figures.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
Godx:

Using point tally argument doesn't work. Because I reached 90points in 2017 doesn't mean I will achieve the same thing in 2003. Technically speaking you are correct their point tally was the 2nd highest but saying they would have won the league apart from 2 seasons is you hyping them as usual.
How can it not work?

If for nothing else that will at least help you appreciate the difficulty of opposition and what it took for them to not win the league.

You literally cannot prove that they don't win the league any other year but those two years. I can theoretically say they can but you have absolutely no shot at proving they can't
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

BARCELONA drew 6 and lost 1. That shows in 7 contests they met their match
compare that to Liverpool that has drawn just 1

For Liverpool to meet that Barcelona season, out of the last 12 games they will have to lose 1 and draw 5

That means nobody was strong enough to defeat Barcelona at home like Rubin Kazan. The drawn matches might even be when their key players were rested, so you can't just scratch it on the surface.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
A40:

The credit will be befitting if they are coasting in Europe the same way they are doing locally

If you are 4 losses in 19 in Europe but 1 loss in 64 in the league should tell us the competition locally is not comparable to what they are facing in Europe

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:

One of those olorigbeskeres that wanted Lampard and Chelsea to slump, because we didn't accept he succeeded earlier with their Sarri's framework.
mumu that’s why you are now watching with a relaxed mind.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
diggz:

The entire league didn't know what they were doing when pap fraudiola Laumdeuter won epl twice.
I tire. The league was not weak when Pep won with 19pts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:

That means nobody was strong enough to defeat Barcelona at home like Rubin Kazan. The drawn matches might even be when their key players were rested, so you can't just scratch it on the surface.

WHy dont you stick to what you know?
What we know is Brcelona dropped points in 7 matches that season, compare that to Liverpool this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
A40:
Based on what evidence? They only lost 1 the previous season. What you are witnessing is a team at its peak. Simple!! I don't know why you are stretching yourself beyond biological boundaries to discredit them
You keep combining both seasons in order to make them what they are not. Last season is gone and they finished as the best losers. When they meet a team capable of matching them in accumulating wins upon wins the ended up as losers. Now that there is no competition they are running away with it. This should tell you something now imagine if the rest top teams were up for a title challenge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

You have been basing the EPL strenght on performance on the field, why not use that metrics for La Liga when Madrid was winning the treble and Sevilla was dominating the lesser cup
When did Madrid win treble?

So when Barcelona was dominating with superior financial power than the rest of their league everybody crowned them the best team in club history.

So if Liverpool somehow win CL again this year what is the coherent argument that can be made that they don't deserve to be in the conversation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
A40:

Anything to make the baldiola pap fraudiola Laumdeuter look like a great coach.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

In Europe this season out of 6 games they dropped points in 2. IUnlike EPL where they are 25-1-0
Europe is tougher than EPL. Open secret.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
A40:
You can't know what you are doing and lose a 7 point advantage I'm sorry
are you not the same person who said man city won 18 straight games?? Liverpool were evening doing well if not for that type of massive win which saw man city gap them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
A40:
very soon you people will deviate to pep vs guardiola argument
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
Godx:

The resource gap between the have and have not in England is still big despite the TV revenue and no it doesn't. A team could finish 7th in league and yet still go on to win the champions league. Liverpool have lost a game in the champions league in just 6matches yet are unbeaten in 25 league matches. That should tell you something
That tells me there are better teams in Europe than in England but still does not diminish the fact that they are the best team in Europe.

So if they are good enough for Europe and still dominate the league. Why then are you making excuses instead of giving due credit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
A40:
How can it not work?

If for nothing else that will at least help you appreciate the difficulty of opposition and what it took for them to not win the league.

You literally cannot prove that they don't win the league any other year but those two years. I can theoretically say they can but you have absolutely no shot at proving they can't
You can only match your nearest competitor. If I am in a title race and my nearest opponent can only attain 80 to 90 points that will also be my objective. One can say Liverpool only reached 95points because that's what it will take to catch City. If the previous past winners were up against a team guaranteed to reach 96points then that will also be their objective.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

WHy dont you stick to what you know?
What we know is Brcelona dropped points in 7 matches that season, compare that to Liverpool this season

What i know is what you first posted, number of losses in local league and ucl. You should stick to it.

Barca lost once and away in laliga but got sodomised at home by fvcking Rubin Kazan. While your useless Mourinhoe completed the banging in Ucl.

Laliga was too weak that year for that to happen bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

Last season and this

In Europe Liverpool played 19 games lost to PSG, Red Star,Napoli(twice) that is 4 loses in 19 games in Europe

In the league 64 games Liverpool lost 1 time

4/19 vs 1/64

And they are reigning Champions of Europe. No?

This league argument would be valid if they are not winning the CL or reaching the Finals in the last two years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
Godx:

Credit is given with a bit of context. You are just against any type of context and looking at the raw figures.
You are not giving any credit at all.

That's why you are still drumming on this weak league line for a team that is quite clearly the best in Europe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
airmark:

What i know is what you first posted, number of losses in local league and ucl. You should stick to it.

Barca lost once and away in laliga but got sodomised at home by fvcking Rubin Kazan. While your useless Mourinhoe completed the banging in Ucl.

Laliga was too weak that year for that to happen bro.

What I posted is Barcelona dropped points in 7 games, Liverpool has dropped points in just 1 game

Now draw your correlation

(1) (2) (3) ... (8403) (8404) (8405) (8406) (8407) (8408) (8409) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: larride(m), Shegzdave and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.