Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10438716 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8444) (8445) (8446) (8447) (8448) (8449) (8450) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Repeated lines! cheesy

You keep proving how dense you can be thats why you reply your alternate itsmedozie's account.

We know bro, we know.
It's stale already. It might be tough but think of something else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Your debt of 18k grin
K
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Itsmedozie:

skimpleD I didn't know you to be this foolish embarassed

Skimpledawg, I remember this man that year.

This guy can beg for Africa. Please help us beg Boko haram to stop the killings. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Leyqute:
I think the outstanding quality of this Liverpool side is their strong mentality, will and high work rate.

They don’t have as much quality as some championship side but their belief in what quality they have is mighty and unshaken.

That’s what’s pushing them. And they deserve to be lauded for their success.
shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
airmark:

This guy can beg for Africa. Please help us beg Boko haram to stop the killings. grin

airmark the swimmer grin

how's the Atlantic

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
Swissh:

Account created February 21st. Airmark is too much of a simp to have 2 accounts so it's definitely Bikeman aka my Afolabi or DExponential.
You're a FOOL, no doubt!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
Melvyn11:

What a waste of money. An idiot we could have gotten for free this summer.
Cc Hensben , Mapoka, Hazardfan1 , Amoto94 (Werey).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 72Morale: 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
airmark:

grin grin

Even anti-spam bot had to sentence sleekdot to 1-day jail term, with hard work, for poor defence of Benzema, no bail option. grin
He had to come up with silly questions asking how many goals he has scored. grin cheesy

Hehehe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Repeated lines! cheesy

You keep proving how dense you can be thats why you reply your alternate itsmedozie's account.

We know bro, we know.

I am a core united fan

swish is an arsenal fan

what is the correlation then

apostle is this really you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 72Morale: 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
BikeMan:
You're a FOOL, no doubt!
E don set!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
ERUDITOR, Liverpool has won another PL game, still grilling that hand?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Swissh:

It's stale already. It might be tough but think of something else.
When you do, I will.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
BikeMan:
You're a FOOL, no doubt!
You are a Chelsea fan. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
Itsmedozie:

I am a core united fan

swish is an arsenal fan

what is the correlation then

apostle is this really you
You both reason alike.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:
When you do, I will.
grin
k
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:00am On Feb 25, 2020
airmark:

grin grin grin

Itsmedozie is the official beggar on this thread.

I wish he can beg Buhari to ban SARS in this country. He would put his gift to proper national use cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 12:00am On Feb 25, 2020
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin

Itsmedozie is the official beggar on this thread.

I wish he can beg Buhari to ban SARS in this country. He would put his gift to proper national use cheesy

you WIN cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:02am On Feb 25, 2020
Itsmedozie:

you WIN cheesy
Lol. My man.

Bants na normal thing.

We don miss you here. Hows life treating you man?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 12:04am On Feb 25, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Lol. My man.

Bants na normal thing.

We don miss you here. Hows life treating you man?
Plophet
man dey hustle
not had time for nairaland
but I go come back soon Sha

how you dey?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:06am On Feb 25, 2020
Itsmedozie:

Plophet
man dey hustle
not had time for nairaland
but I go come back soon Sha

how you dey?
Doing awesomely well.

Thanks.

@bolded, come back to pay the money you owe or what? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 12:09am On Feb 25, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Doing awesomely well.

Thanks.

@bolded, come back to pay the money you owe or what? grin

grin

nahhhh... I promise sod09 na 2050 I go pay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:11am On Feb 25, 2020
Swissh:

You are a Chelsea fan. If you know you know.
Saying absolute nonsense as usual. Get some rest fvcking Gooner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:20am On Feb 25, 2020
BikeMan:
Saying absolute nonsense as usual. Get some rest fvcking Gooner
You being a Chelsea fan is an insult enough cheesy

coogar:

it's very obvious the average chelsea fan is not only born idiotic but he's also naive, clumsy, self righteous, confused, egocentric, bossy, complex, two-faced, hypocritical, nosy, pest-natured, opportunist, somehow tribalist, ,overzealous, exaggerated, unmannered, unsophisticated, classless, ill-tempered, bad-natured, uncivilised, superficial, shallow, trivial, psychotic, obsessive, half witted, simple minded, bird-brained, sensitive for the sake of it, pseudo-authoritative, arrogant, ignorant, inexcusable, self-affected, priggish, over-winning, self-opiniated, reactionary for the sake of it, self-important, conceited, verbose, vacant, sad, misconducted, wildly and wrongly imaginative, thoughtless, unlogical, pseudo-moral & a picky donkey-stubborn charlatan.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:36am On Feb 25, 2020
Itsmedozie:

airmark the swimmer grin

how's the Atlantic

Thank God bro, i am not in atlantic of debts.

Have you paid your debts or still begging up and down? grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:37am On Feb 25, 2020
Itsmedozie:

grin

nahhhh... I promise sod09 na 2050 I go pay

You promised or begged?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 1:07am On Feb 25, 2020
airmark:

you WIN smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 1:07am On Feb 25, 2020
airmark:

You promised or begged?

Your right smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:56am On Feb 25, 2020
“I like the style of play, they play really attacking football, and that is something that fits me and that is one of the biggest reasons I chose, therefore.”
When quizzed about the role Frank Lampard played in his decision to join the Blues, the Moroccan said; “A big role. We had a lot of contact in the last couple of weeks, and he gave me a good feeling and that was also big to do with the decision.”

- Hakim Ziyech

We play really attacking football shocked cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:08am On Feb 25, 2020
airmark:

Make Una no let my debtor die of HBP due to this constant pressure o cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:18am On Feb 25, 2020
grin

Good Morning Eruditor.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 6:30am On Feb 25, 2020
BlueAngel444:
“I like the style of play, they play really attacking football, and that is something that fits me and that is one of the biggest reasons I chose, therefore.”
When quizzed about the role Frank Lampard played in his decision to join the Blues, the Moroccan said; “A big role. We had a lot of contact in the last couple of weeks, and he gave me a good feeling and that was also big to do with the decision.”

- Hakim Ziyech

Similar to wat Hazard said wen he joined Real Madrid..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LegoxMetahuman: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2020
BlueAngel444:

- Hakim Ziyech

how is that surprising?

we have dominated more than 85-90% of teams we played this season.

the problem has always been the creativity in the final 3rd to keep the goals coming which we hope ziyech and some other players we sign would solve.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8444) (8445) (8446) (8447) (8448) (8449) (8450) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yustash001(m), nelxxy(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.