Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517320 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8552) (8553) (8554) (8555) (8556) (8557) (8558) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

"Mashineri" to play "jeun-jeun" and get N100 per game

He was ashamed to name his school for long, he now thought no one went to FUTA around the same time as him so he could namedrop FUTA

which year did he graduate and which course, there are FUTA students here who can burst the lie

FUTA ko, FURA de nunu ni

grin

Really? Your memory won't stop failing you grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
larride:

There’s no international airport in Asaba and Enugu International Airport is not operational at the moment, it’s under runway reconstruction.

There are 5 International Airport in the country namely;
Lagos
Port Hartcourt
Kano
Enugu
Abuja.

Both Kano and Enugu Intl Airport are not operational at the moment remaining just Lagos, PHC and Abuja.
thank God atleast they may just have misbehaved at the right time cheesy

Atleast we can control those 3 na abi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

How many times has the same Mount scored vs English defenders even with his inexperience? How many times has that front line scored vs EPL defenders? 51 times
so you agree with me, EPL defenders are far tougher than what bundlesliga has

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
BlueRayDick:

@The bold part of Ur statement. Take a look at the picture below. That's an old BRT bus (part of those handed out by the government to union mambers). I do see these buses on the island( CMS/ Marina axis) packing passengers mostly going to ketu-ojota / ìkoròdu axis.

During the closing hours u see people who have come to the island to hustle as drivers, office cleaners, office attendants, day security guards, and even some contract staff bank tellers hustling and jostling to eithier get a seat in the rickety bus or stand for a lesser fare. At times these buses carry over 120 pasengers, as in u will visibly see people handing to the door.

Now imagine if just one carrier joins the bus and passes it on to more people in the bus. The next day the office cleaner or office assistant who contracts it on his way home yesternight will pass it down to a senior officer in the office in the process of discharging his duties....

Our government obviously didn't think this deep. I'm sure the travel.ban was only approved when Abba Kyari was convinced about the seriousness of the virus
as long as people have to go to work to earn a living then controlling the spread of the virus in Nigeria won't work.

Won't be surprised if riot against some of the control measures happen.
Riot for treatment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
Shits getting real in d country
We got the heads up,but noooooo...we no free use sense.
See now. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
donjazet:

it's very possible that airhead didn't step foot into the four walls of any higher institution. His mannerisms and shenanigans shows that clearly.

How many walls did you step your foot into, before you hit him with your bazooka? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
larride:

There’s no international airport in Asaba and Enugu International Airport is not operational at the moment, it’s under runway reconstruction.

There are 5 International Airport in the country namely;
Lagos
Port Hartcourt
Kano
Enugu
Abuja.

Both Kano and Enugu Intl Airport are not operational at the moment remaining just Lagos, PHC and Abuja.

I read the American got into Nigeria using land borders and not that he flew in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
BlueAngel444:
he's okay ,he is fast but so are our defenders. Besides when was the last time a German club produced a world class defender.

The fact that boateng as been their best and that at some point Christensen was dragging with hummels and co. To the extent Alaba can perform a good job at CB. I don't trust defenders from that league, preferably Italy, manageable Spain, even French league I prefer to defenders in bundlesliga, most of their defenders rely on speed like that lb we bought that year

Don't let raumdeuter deceive you, Boathand wasn't the best defender in that useless league for years.

I agree with you on burnthisleaguedown, producing average defenders. Epl is definitely stronger than that league. Rahman Baba was dope in their league, he became a duck in Epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
BlueRayDick:

@The bold part of Ur statement. Take a look at the picture below. That's an old BRT bus (part of those handed out by the government to union mambers). I do see these buses on the island( CMS/ Marina axis) packing passengers mostly going to ketu-ojota / ìkoròdu axis.

During the closing hours u see people who have come to the island to hustle as drivers, office cleaners, office attendants, day security guards, and even some contract staff bank tellers hustling and jostling to eithier get a seat in the rickety bus or stand for a lesser fare. At times these buses carry over 120 pasengers, as in u will visibly see people handing to the door.

Now imagine if just one carrier joins the bus and passes it on to more people in the bus. The next day the office cleaner or office assistant who contracts it on his way home yesternight will pass it down to a senior officer in the office in the process of discharging his duties....

Our government obviously didn't think this deep. I'm sure the travel.ban was only approved when Abba Kyari was convinced about the seriousness of the virus
lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
timbros:
Diggz Airmark

This one's for you tongue tongue tongue

You love mediocrity is not your fault.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
airmark:
grin
Apari oshi. I did my SSCE and UME and passed once. This is not a40. grin

You pass UME and WAEC? Make I bend if you passed UME and WAEC.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
BlueAngel444:
so you agree with me, EPL defenders are far tougher than what bundlesliga has

Mount has scored vs EPL defenders he was toothless vs Bundesliga defenders when they faced.

EPL defenders in 3 CL knockout matches conceded 7 goals vs Bundesliga attack and couldnt score 1

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
airmark:

Don't let ramdeuter deceive you, Boathand wasn't the best defender in that useless league for years.

I agree with you on burnthisleaguedown, producing average defenders. Epl is definitely stronger than that league. Rahman Baba was dope in their league, he became a duck in Epl.

Matip that was an otondo in Bundesliga suddenly became a top defender in the useless EPL. No wonder Bundesliga sides dey pump EPL sides mercilessly

Bayern scored 13 goals vs EPL defence this season alone, Leipzig scored 4

Gnabry 11 goals in 23 matches vs Bundesliga defence, 6 goals in 3 games vs EPL defence which includes Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
airmark:

grin

Season will be concluded by the grace of God. Not only him get God, diggz, with his cutlass, also has God.

Eruditor must pay financially and bodily. grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
Trump approved Chloroquine to help combat Corona Virus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

You pass UME and WAEC? Make I bend if you passed UME and WAEC.

grin

You don already bend with alot of Ls, we've subjected you to.

Say make God take your life this year, if i passed them. I will know you mean business, but i won't want you to die sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Victornezzar:
Trump approved Chloroquine to help combat Corona Virus

I also expect Nigeria to approve Goko. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
airmark:

grin

You don already bend with alot of Ls, we've subjected you to.

Say make God take your life this year, if i passed them. I will know you mean business, but i won't want you to die sha.

The Ls you received in the last 2 weeks alone

Leipzig molested Spurs home and away
Neymar scored home and away
Morata scored and eliminated Liverpool
VVD ran away from freaking Morata
Bayern sodomised your Chelsea at home

If you are not a stubborn goat you should have given up by now, I guess God is preserving your life so you can get more Ls.
No L shall miss you

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

Matip that was an otondo in Bundesliga suddenly became a top defender in the useless EPL. No wonder Bundesliga sides dey pump EPL sides mercilessly

Matip that had to learn the rope in epl, before he could be manageable. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
airmark:

I also expect Nigeria to approve Goko. grin
cheesy grin cheesy

Werey....

China are now returning back to their normal life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

[s]The Ls you received in the last 2 weeks alone

Leipzig molested Spurs home and away
Neymar scored home and away
Morata scored and eliminated Liverpool
VVD ran away from freaking Morata
Bayern sodomised your Chelsea at home

If you are not a stubborn goat you should have given up by now, I guess God is preserving your life so you can get more Ls.
No L shall miss[/s] you

It's only God that can help you pay this debt. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

Mount has scored vs EPL defenders he was toothless vs Bundesliga defenders when they faced.

EPL defenders in 3 CL knockout matches conceded 7 goals vs Bundesliga attack and couldnt score 1
because they had better attackers

Chelsea doesn't have the best defense in the league, average at best. A team that conceeds against midtable and relegation teams. Please spare me.

Or is it a tottenham fighting to get out of midtable undecided

Let us wait till Bayern face a real team, in form and watch them crumble as usual.

Mount was on a dry spell, remember undecided and it's like he had plenty goals na 5goals u dey here they drink zobo they celebrate on top undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

Bayern scored 13 goals vs EPL defence this season alone, Leipzig scored 4

Gnabry 11 goals in 23 matches vs Bundesliga defence, 6 goals in 3 games vs EPL defence which includes Chelsea
which matip is a top defender undecided the same one a young Gomez benches undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
airmark:

Matip that had to learn the rope in epl, before he could be manageable. grin
I'm telling you MANAGEABLE even at his age na squad rotation him they play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
BlueAngel444:
in a Portuguese league facing attackers that are at best EPL middle table players.

Put Zouma or Christensen there and watch them perform, they would be superstar defenders

Wait they have done that already in other teams.

What I want to know is can Dias hold a high line, play the offensive trap, track back with speed or make intelligent tackles?

Shebi Benfica dey play UCL and UEL regularly? Search for games and videos and conclude.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
BlueAngel444:
which matip is a top defender undecided the same one a young Gomez benches undecided

Matip got injured, when he was fit, Gomez was sitting on the bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
BlueAngel444:
because they had better attackers

Chelsea doesn't have the best defense in the league, average at best. A team that conceeds against midtable and relegation teams. Please spare me.

Or is it a tottenham fighting to get out of midtable undecided

Let us wait till Bayern face a real team, in form and watch them crumble as usual.

Mount was on a dry spell, remember undecided and it's like he had plenty goals na 5goals u dey here they drink zobo they celebrate on top undecided

What is the best defence in EPL? WHo are the real teams? Shey na the one that the Madrid reject Lloreiente dey sodomize or the one running from Morata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
airmark:

It's only God that can help you pay this debt. grin

Biggest trophy in football, dominating the final

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

What is the best defence in EPL? WHo are the real teams? Shey na the one that the Madrid reject Lloreiente dey sodomize or the one running from Morata
congrats to Atletico because they would also have lost the game.

The morale of those players died immediately ATM miraculous scored.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
raumdeuter:

Biggest trophy in football, dominating the final

Mustafi also held the trophy.

Was Boathand in the tournament's best XI? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Na injury make am dey bench

Once him dey fit, Gomez go continued from wher him stop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
izzou:

Na injury make am dey bench

Once him dey fit, Gomez go continued from wher him stop
Someone that was starting almost every game for Schalke04 atleast 90starts in three seasons to barely 66 abi 60 starts in three seasons in Liverpool, even Lovren has had 68 starts in 3 seasons, Gomez from where has almost 50starts

so how exactly is Matip a starter amongs the average guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (8552) (8553) (8554) (8555) (8556) (8557) (8558) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Realtord43 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.