Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10526186 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8589) (8590) (8591) (8592) (8593) (8594) (8595) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:20am On Mar 26, 2020
I've been blasting Fireboy's tracks since 3am, I've not seen such massive talent in a long time.

Goddamit!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 5:37am On Mar 26, 2020
Hi guys, I hope you're all safe wherever you are! Please stay safe!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:59am On Mar 26, 2020
How did we go from economics to this Group Intimacy? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:08am On Mar 26, 2020
Silence angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:31am On Mar 26, 2020
Airmark don suffer no be small grin grin
I've advised him before to take a mini break from nairaland, he's totally addicted and all he does on a daily basis is just to fight with one person or the other.

His main problem is his arrogance when arguing. You will think you're discussing with a normal human being, next thing he starts throwing insults around and getting personal. He's certainly the most controversial being on this thread. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:34am On Mar 26, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Same diss last two posts.

Walrus Vs Akanke.

Ok fight is over.

Like for A40 Share for Airmark.

We collate result and announce the winner in the morning.

As you vote, here's the highlight reel from the fight.

Voting is over.

A40 won
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2020
Lol. Nawa.

Them just dismiss class like that. The next agenda na prayers na. sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jskelly11: 8:08am On Mar 26, 2020
grin Airmark go and rest bro, your foes are more than your friends here.

You take on one, six more come for your head.

Chill and drink some milk.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2020
chic2pimp:

Nah Bro. This Dude goes by the Moniker Magic something. This dude is living it up Large. He whines and dines in the best of resturants, shacks up in the best hotels nightly and to top it all deals with millions of dollars daily. On this very Nairaland o. Oluwa pls pick up your Son's call this year. Your blessings shall not pass me by.

Why doesn't he go to Instagram to oppress Mompha and Hushpuppi? Asewo thread seems a big waste of such opulence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Lol. Nawa.

Them just dismiss class like that. The next agenda na prayers na. sad

Pastor, I'm disappointed you just stood by like this while they burned Citadel to the ground.

Citadel is falling! I repeat! Citadel is falling!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2020
timay:
Good morning nairalanders. Pls I need help from anyone that can help me with any amount. 1k or 2k . I I'm very broke and I haven't had chance to work since Monday. the factory where I work has let go some of the factory workers since Monday, keeping few people. And I wasn't lucky to be among the few that was retained. I'll be grateful if anyone can help.
Wema Bank
all of una aza men wey dey cho cho cho here..

Now show your worth or keep shot for life angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2020
Ibime:

Pastor, I'm disappointed you just stood by like this while they burned Citadel to the ground.

Citadel is falling! I repeat! Citadel is falling!
Was at a vigil all night casting out the spirit of Covid-19 outta the world.

I was expecting elrony to lead prayers after the Financial and Business management crash course here but, Boko boys ambushed airmark and decimated him.

Thanks for lending your expertise to the discourse. I'm about to launch a business and I've picked a lot of tips here. Many thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2020
seankafor:

Why you dey vex?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2020
Mrphilia:
Why you dey vex?
so many unfounded banters and gang mentality in on place angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2020
seankafor:
so many unfounded banters and gang mentality in on place angry
Lol. Na normal thing here.

The 3 major monikers with mass enemies here are airm.ark, nihilist.jnr and Raumdeyter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2020
Expert17:
He can't sleep... A40 and Swissh gave him overdose cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I didn't do anything o grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2020
seankafor:

This Owerri backgate guy ... It's shut not shot

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Fladm(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2020
Skimpledawg:

I was expecting elrony to lead prayers after the Financial and Business management crash course here but, Boko boys ambushed airmark and decimated him.

Thanks for lending your expertise to the discourse. I'm about to launch a business and I've picked a lot of tips here. Many thanks.

Haha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2020
Afobear:

TOUGH

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2020
Griffon:
I've been blasting Fireboy's tracks since 3am, I've not seen such massive talent in a long time.

Goddamit!

Top talent! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2020
Afobear:

afor umu anumanu.. commot for road sad

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2020
donjazet:
Airmark don suffer no be small grin grin
I've advised him before to take a mini break from nairaland, he's totally addicted and all he does on a daily basis is just to fight with one person or the other.

His main problem is his arrogance when arguing. You will think you're discussing with a normal human being, next thing he starts throwing insults around and getting personal. He's certainly the most controversial being on this thread. cheesy

grin grin
Suffer?

You guys think calling Dangote, a pauper, will hurt him, he will just laugh. That's how i see all these attacks on me. They are nothing but lies, which i laughed off most of the time.

However, do you think calling a40 an expertriate in diaspora, would make him happy, if he is sensible, when he truely knows his present condition in Bariga.

You claimed i was always the one attacking people. Tell me what i insulted you with before you posted below.

donjazet:

Very stupid indeed. In a bid for ostentatious pride, he comes out as an ignorant doofus.

You are always a coward. Be a man and stop bitchhy moves.

I want more of you fools to deal with as it's funful for me.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2020
How banter got real life personal.

I can't deny I had a good laugh, but twas disgraceful tbh.

I don taya grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2020
Skimpledawg:

I was meditating , prophet. sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2020
Y'all home and abroad, biko stay safe.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2020
Griffon:

Goddamit!

That guy is really talented
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2020
elrony:

smiley
You dey realm of spirit abi cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2020
what was supposed to be a one on one consensual affair between the Lord of the citadel and the Editor in chief at Aparisports broadcasting Corporation....suddenly turned to a fullblown gangrape (no pun intended)

NOT FAIR BROTHERS!!

NOT FAIR

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2020
elrony:

I was meditating , prophet. sad
Sorry Apostle.

We need prayers though not meditations angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmGee: 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
A40:
Hahahaha. He actually made this section lively even with his hubris and idiosyncratic ways.

Every single active person on this page has gotten in a fight with him one way or another and that's the hilarious part. In the end he had too many enemies men. Just too many

Would be funny if he came back to drop a post or two
thought i heard coogar was dead
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
elrony:

smiley
How far still going to work

(1) (2) (3) ... (8589) (8590) (8591) (8592) (8593) (8594) (8595) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, iykmora(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.