Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10451949 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8749) (8750) (8751) (8752) (8753) (8754) (8755) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kimbeast:

If we sign Coutinho where exactly is he going to play?

Slightly above Kovacic and Kante in the midfield.

.................. Kovacic.................... Coutinho......................
........................................... Kante.......................................
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
ChristineC:
the game was physical, nothing new.
the last game that ended 0-0 was even more physical. silky players in both teams were targeted, don't imply that it hasn't been seen in United-Arsenal rival years. it has always been like that. Henry was salty with this one because it ended their invincible run.
point out the shambolic decisions from the video... and no the PK was a foul, Campbell was already beaten.
At the bolded. I won't agree that was a foul, Rooney dived in there. In fact, there's no contact. You can rewatch it again.

Also, while I agree for utd-arsenal match to be intense, it's the job of the ref to have things under control. On multiple occasions, Gary Neville was stamping and kicking arsenal players, and it was just a yellow card he collected. Only a kick Ashley Cole did and he was branded a yellow card. Well, like I said, maybe there's another clip with respect to this match showing arsenal player doing fouls and they're not blown, then I'll know the ref is just plain dumb. Aside that, then the ref was plainly against arsenal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ibeme:
It's profitable to advise that if you dey rock facemask, don't just rock any facemask sewn by any Obioma, especially these Ankara face masks I keep seeing.

If you can't get Surgical mask, try and get something polyester and multilayered for better protection, and remember it is not something to be worn all day. Everytime you finish what you're doing, wash the facemask, and wash your hands anytime you touch the facemask.

The Aba boys seem to be following proper guidelines and using the correct materials with the masks they are producing, but the ones I see some Governors wearing to match their outfit are pure trash.

Wow shocked

So those Ankara masks people are sewing has 0 efficiency against viruses?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
The Bundesliga are really serious about restarting their league next month. But they would need a waiver from the 16 German state governments who have imposed a ban on large gatherings until August
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
PDPGuy:
The Bundesliga are really serious about restarting their league next month. But they would need a waiver from the 16 German state governments who have imposed a ban on large gatherings until August
make dem start league joor.

We missed football

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Jodera:
At the bolded. I won't agree that was a foul, Rooney dived in there. In fact, there's no contact. You can rewatch it again.

Also, while I agree for utd-arsenal match to be intense, it's the job of the ref to have things under control. On multiple occasions, Gary Neville was stamping and kicking arsenal players, and it was just a yellow card he collected. Only a kick Ashley Cole did and he was branded a yellow card. Well, like I said, maybe there's another clip with respect to this match showing arsenal player doing fouls and they're not blown, then I'll know the ref is just plain dumb. Aside that, then the ref was plainly against arsenal.

The bolded has been the referee's modus operandi in England to frustrate teams to man United favour.A yellow card awarded to every other team is probably about 5 to 6 six warning to a man united players for the same offence. Your player receive a yellow card around the first minute of the game and united player will only receive theirs at the dying minutes of the game for the same offence he has been committing since the very first minute.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
raumdeuter:
Chelsea vs Barcelona 2006

Similar handball to Ballacks

How come Barcelona are not wailing and whining like Chelsea
Barca didn’t wail because they won the match. But I agree it’s a stone-Wall penalty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Kim jong-un death is gathering momentum.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
larride:
Kim jong-un death is gathering momentum.

I heard his sister would be taking over
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Swissh:
This is what you call cheating cheesy. The ojoro match that ended our unbeaten streak angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM747L9Wf8M
But is the ref's name Ovrebo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
izzou:

I heard his sister would be taking over

Yes. I still can’t believe he’s dead. Let’s wait for official confirmation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
This year na Twilight zone. And we're still in April.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Eight years ago today this happened.

No one saw it coming...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Jodera:

you don't kick out in the box like Campbell did when dribbled and still miss the ball. any striker worth his salt will ride it. PENALTY ALL DAY.

Ok so the problem was Gary Neville missing an early yellow card.
Ashley Cole did a double kick, let's be objective...
and you missed the fact that Phil Neville (first involvement) got a yellow for a simulation by Jose Reyes, or maybe you didn't miss it smiley
on the balance of play the better team won. there was no incident directly impacting the final result.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 11:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Wow shocked

So those Ankara masks people are sewing has 0 efficiency against viruses?

Ayade is doing the worst with those his Ankara masks. They are actually dangerous as they give a false sense of security.

Meanwhile @ornicus, see how many eminent Kanoites died today. Like I said Covid will hit Nigeria and 95% of deaths will go unrecorded. All those watching NCDC stats daily are just kidding themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 1:30am On Apr 26, 2020
Everybody with an agenda.

NOT every death is a COVID-19 death. Nigeria has been dealing with Lassa Fever long before this COVID-19.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:07am On Apr 26, 2020
PDPGuy:

Barca didn’t wail because they won the match. But I agree it’s a stone-Wall penalty

The 2005 one where the ref even admitted that Carvalho pushed Valdes led to Barcelonas elimination yet they didn't wail like Chelsea did for the Ovbredo that affected both sides

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:14am On Apr 26, 2020
Ibeme:

Ayade is doing the worst with those his Ankara masks. They are actually dangerous as they give a false sense of security.

Meanwhile @ornicus, see how many eminent Kanoites died today. Like I said Covid will hit Nigeria and 95% of deaths will go unrecorded. All those watching NCDC stats daily are just kidding themselves.

Lool anyone waiting on NCDC numbers just dey waste their time. Kano which is fast looking like the second most affected city has not produced any results for 3 days.

I won't be suprised if at least half of that list you posted are COVID 19 victims.

Nothing in the SE region as well.

Whatever NCDC numbers are I have raised to power 4. Because our testing capacity is laughable even within Africa never mind globally

Kano is sitting on a powder keg. With a governor playing politics with this pandemic

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:49am On Apr 26, 2020
[/b]
ChristineC:

[b]you don't kick out in the box like Campbell did when dribbled and still miss the ball. any striker worth his salt will ride it. PENALTY ALL DAY.

Ok so the problem was Gary Neville missing an early yellow card.
Ashley Cole did a double kick, let's be objective...
and you missed the fact that Phil Neville (first involvement) got a yellow for a simulation by Jose Reyes, or maybe you didn't miss it smiley
on the balance of play the better team won. there was no incident directly impacting the final result.
I don't wanna say you're sentimental cos I believe you're not, but that up there is you being sentimental to the core. It's not about missing the ball or Rooney taking advantage. It's about... Did Campbell touch Rooney for it to be a penalty.. Yes or no? The answer is No. So how is it a "Penalty All Day "?

For the rest... What will you say about the foul on ljumberg by Ferdinand? Red card or not?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:50am On Apr 26, 2020
popizaino:

The bolded has been the referee's modus operandi in England to frustrate teams to man United favour.A yellow card awarded to every other team is probably about 5 to 6 six warning to a man united players for the same offence. Your player receive a yellow card around the first minute of the game and united player will only receive theirs at the dying minutes of the game for the same offence he has been committing since the very first minute.
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Eruditor:

NOT every death is a COVID-19 death. Nigeria has been dealing with Lassa Fever long before this COVID-19.

Is Lassa Fever ravaging Kano? So many prominent people of a certain age dying on the same day portends that a good proportion of them died of the same plague that is going around.

It is not in the interest of a beggarly nation like Nigeria to underplay the extent to which they are affected by Covid. Resources to fight this disease will be allocated according to your level of affectedness. Limited global vaccine production capacity will mean a triage of Covid stats and rationing of any vaccine or cure will likely be based on numbers declared. You think WHO, World Bank, UN or even Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, let's say after procuring 10million or 100million doses of vaccine will just distribute on sentiment? They will distribute according to the stats you declared.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2020
Eruditor:

You have stopped using your senses this guy.. So it's Lassa fever that's killing them.. lol

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2020
You not testing the ones alive, you not testing the dead.. but Eruditor janja.weed already concluded it's Lassa fever

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2020
Eruditor:

So to be clear what's killing those people is lassa fever?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eruditor:

Many people lack comprehension and will take this your statement out of context. Lately every death in Nigeria is associated with Covid-19 which I don't understand. Lassa fever has actually been ravaging Nigeria this year before Coronavirus jumped in. As at March Lassa fever has killed 162 people in 2020 along with
900 confirmed cases.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
eph12:

So to be clear what's killing those people is lassa fever?
It's a simple statement. Not every death is related to Covid-19. Ephraim use your big head lmao.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Swissh:

Many people lack comprehension and will take this your statement out of context. Lately every death in Nigeria is associated with Covid-19 which I don't understand. Lassa fever has actually been ravaging Nigeria this year before Coronavirus jumped in. As at March Lassa fever has killed 162 people in 2020 along with
900 confirmed cases.
What's causing those deaths in Kano?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
eph12:

What's causing those deaths in Kano?
What has been causing deaths in kano before Covid-19?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Swissh:

What has been causing deaths in kano before Covid-19?
So you're saying those recent deaths are caused by lassa fever?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
eph12:

So you're saying those recent deaths are caused by lassa fever?
What has been causing deaths in kano before Covid-19. Are you saying those people died of Coronavirus?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
People have been dying everyday in kano before now but no body paid attention. It's a possibility they are now announcing them to make the news in order to ask the federal government for more package/ money to handle the pandemic.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8749) (8750) (8751) (8752) (8753) (8754) (8755) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.