Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,283 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10667194 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8782) (8783) (8784) (8785) (8786) (8787) (8788) ... (19316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On May 01, 2020
ToyinDipo:

But VVD had to turn first (complete 180 degree), then accelerate after turning

Bottom line an attacker who was behind him, in a few seconds moved away from him and scored. How did the epitome of defending couldnt make a 180 turn in a few seconds, Is he a Dangote trailer?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 2:42pm On May 01, 2020
raumdeuter:

See how effortlessly Sane got past him, Look at the starting position of Sane about 3yards behind, in a few seconds pulled away and scored from the epitome of defending
This is reality not fairy tales

Starting position and ending position in a few seconds
I don't know why you are showing me this. I have watched him deal with Traore and Mbappe effortless. Never did I mentioned he has not been outpaced before in his career. I have watched Van dijk enough to know my opinion about him and he is the best defender in the world currently. I don't need you to tell or show me anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On May 01, 2020
Kimbeast:

I don't know why you are showing me this. I have watched him deal with Traore and Mbappe effortless. Never did I mentioned he has not been outpaced before in his career. I have watched Van dijk enough to know my opinion about him and he is the best defender in the world currently. I don't need you to tell or show me anything.

You havent clarified how he outpaced Traore
raumdeuter:

Now lets see who is dishonest

At the time Adama collected the ball, he was behind VVD

At the time VVD dispossed him they were level

So explain with logic how someone behind you was level with you after a few seconds and you still claimed you outpaced him? We are checking to see who is dishonest

So if A is 5 meters behind B and after 70meter race they are level, You will say B outpaced A
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:46pm On May 01, 2020
See Ramos vs Neymar

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 2:48pm On May 01, 2020
raumdeuter:

You havent clarified how he outpaced Traore
I mentioned you and told you he outpaced Traore? Can you show me where.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:51pm On May 01, 2020
Kimbeast:

I mentioned you and told you he outpaced Traore? Can you show me where.

what is the title of the youtube video you posted?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 2:51pm On May 01, 2020
raumdeuter:

So the style of the WPOTY and best defender in the world was not suited to Madrid but the style of one useless VVD is what will suit Madrid. I really hope Madrid will buy him and have Marcelo Kroos Carvajal around him so we can see his point and shout tactics in effect

He would do better than Canavaro I am certain of that. Pepe played with all those players, and he didn't flop, VVD can't do worse than Pepe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 2:52pm On May 01, 2020
raumdeuter:

what is the title of the youtube video you posted?
I didn't post any YouTube video.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:52pm On May 01, 2020
ToyinDipo:
He would do better than Canavaro I am certain of that. Pepe played with all those players, and he didn't flop, VVD can't do worse than Pepe

Is Pepe a better defender than Canavaro? or is it not the same Pepe that was regularly getting carded, the same thing you castigated Ramos for?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:53pm On May 01, 2020
Kimbeast:

I didn't post any YouTube video.

Oh you were the one who mentioned effortless defending and I just gave evidence of such
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2020
raumdeuter:

Bottom line an attacker who was behind him, in a few seconds moved away from him and scored. How did the epitome of defending couldnt make a 180 turn in a few seconds, Is he a Dangote trailer?
It will take about 1.5 seconds for any player to make such turn, you know the meters Sane would have gained on him in those few seconds
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 2:56pm On May 01, 2020
raumdeuter:

Is Pepe a better defender than Canavaro? or is it not the same Pepe that was regularly getting carded, the same thing you castigated Ramos for?
Pepe did better at Madrid than Canavaro, he is the one who was coordinating the defence. 1 card for Pepe = 3 cards for Ramos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:56pm On May 01, 2020
ToyinDipo:

It will take about 1.5 seconds for any player to make such turn, you know the meters Sane would have gained on him in those few seconds

A player or dangote truck?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:57pm On May 01, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Pepe did better at Madrid than Canavaro, he is the one who was coordinating the defence. 1 card for Pepe = 3 cards for Ramos

After Pepe left, Ramos is leading Varane to CL and La Liga titles.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 2:58pm On May 01, 2020
raumdeuter:

A player or dangote truck?
Lol, it will take dangote truck fewer second
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2020
raumdeuter:

After Pepe left, Ramos is leading Varane to CL and La Liga titles.
Pepe won those too, and mostly due to their attacking prowess.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:06pm On May 01, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Pepe won those too, and mostly due to their attacking prowess.

Ramos won without Pepe, Ramos also won the world cup

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:08pm On May 01, 2020
raumdeuter:

That is for people who believe in myths and fables

in reality this is the epitome defender made in the lab spinning like a barbers chair

So you mean English FA, UEFA body are believing myths.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 3:09pm On May 01, 2020
Godx:

His positioning is always superb and he is also a bit fast so that gives him good advantage against speedy wingers. He can match them for pace and just nick the balls of them. Their was a particular situation in the champions league final Son breezed pass Matip and in the box and was about to pull the trigger but Vvd just nicked the ball and cleared it. Van dijk is the definition of a complete defender in my books.
Like I said before his positioning is the most impressive thing about him and the wah he makes defending enjoyable. Very composed and astute.
If Van dijk was for sale before the pandemic I reckon he would cost nothing less than $180million.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On May 01, 2020
hensben:
So you mean English FA, UEFA body are believing myths.

Some people believed Ferdinand was better than Vidic, Some believed Terry was better than Vidic, Some even believed Modric was better than Ronaldo in 2018

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 3:15pm On May 01, 2020
raumdeuter:

Ramos won without Pepe, Ramos also won the world cup
He won the world cup as a RB, he flopped in world cup as a CB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:16pm On May 01, 2020
Some believe that Boateng is better than Vidic and Van dirk

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 3:18pm On May 01, 2020
Kimbeast:

It's not even a thing you debate with anyone. Van Dijk is the best and most complete defender in the world. He is better than the others by some distance. He is one of those players who makes you want to sack your recruiting department. What were they doing and how did they miss him. It’s infuriating how easy everything is for him. I had no idea he was this good when he was at Southampton.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On May 01, 2020
Expert17:
Some believe that Boateng is better than Vidic and Van dirk

grin grin grin

Boateng won the world cup as a starting CB and the best player in the final all by age 27.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2020
raumdeuter:

Some people believed Ferdinand was better than Vidic, Some believed Terry was better than Vidic, Some even believed Modric was better than Ronaldo in 2018
Some people means random people. UEFA, English FA, coaches and captains of clubs are not some people, they know better.

Honestly, you are the only person I’ve seen talking Dijk down, it means the way you see the game is faulty. And I also believe you started liking the game of football in an amateur or unprofessional way and it’s now stalk in your brain like that. I mean, as professional as Dijk is you have the effrontery to talk him down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:26pm On May 01, 2020
raumdeuter:

Boateng won the world cup as a starting CB and the best player in the final all by age 27.

Using this model....

Giroud is better than Lewandowski....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On May 01, 2020
Expert17:

Using this model....

Giroud is better than Lewandowski....

Because France is the same as Poland in football?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:28pm On May 01, 2020
hensben:
Some people means random people. UEFA, English FA, coaches and captains of clubs are not some people, they know better.

Honestly, you are the only person I’ve seen talking Dijk down, it means the way you see the game is faulty. And I also believe you started liking the game of football in an amateur or unprofessional way and it’s now stalk in your brain like that. I mean, as professional as Dijk is you have the effrontery to talk him down.

That's the word....

Imagine, saying Ferdinand and Terry are just attache
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On May 01, 2020
hensben:

Not everyone watches football critically, Are you not talking down Ramos that is a serial winner and the bedrock of the best team in recent times history?

You have the confidence to compare VVD to Ramos to Vidic to Boateng and some of you even claim he is the best defender ever in the EPL

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On May 01, 2020
Expert17:

That's the word....

Imagine, saying Ferdinand and Terry are just attache

Yes they attached to better partners, when Terry and ferdinand partnered for England they won the square root of zero, they didnt make any semi, they couldnt even qualify for ordinary Euro 2008

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 3:31pm On May 01, 2020
hensben:
So you are just knowing Raumdeuter, the guy rates players in an unprofessional way hence his inconsistency when analyzing football. Ramos has that fighting spirit but he is tactically average as a Centre back.
LMFAO......Well you are the ones who gives the small boy the attention that his making him thinks his opinion about a particular player means anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:33pm On May 01, 2020
raumdeuter:

Not everyone watches football critically, Are you not talking down Ramos that is a serial winner and the bedrock of the best team in recent times history?

You have the confidence to compare VVD to Ramos to Vidic to Boateng and some of you even claim he is the best defender ever in the EPL

I catch you... Remove it

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8782) (8783) (8784) (8785) (8786) (8787) (8788) ... (19316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: viciati(m), andrewbaba44, raumdeuter and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.