Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10510354 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8813) (8814) (8815) (8816) (8817) (8818) (8819) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:00pm On May 07, 2020
Skimpledawg:

What is dead is dead. grin

Una no no kill me for this Ph lockdown we dey so

Die na die nah grin

The lockdown affect you too? I no know say you dey PH sef...

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:01pm On May 07, 2020
Swissh:

Sane contract expires in June next year not December.

By December 6months to the end of his contract he is free to sign a deal with anyone

I asked you how much did Arsenal buy Alexis and how much he was sold

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:02pm On May 07, 2020
Godx:

City already told them to F.uck off

What is this City initial valuation that you mentioned let us know

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:02pm On May 07, 2020
Godx:

Its their habit. They also bully other german clubs and buy players with the price of peanuts from them. Bayern are the only rich club I know that are stingy.

They don't spend anyhow is different from stingy......

Man city will decide to take 40-50m for Sane or watch him leave for free..
Aaron Ramsey left arsenal for free, a player that shud hv fetched arsenal like 50m, ... The same arsenal can't pay Nicolas Pepe's 72m fee once.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:02pm On May 07, 2020
diggz:

You be bush man...that phrase don dey even before dem born you. Dey here dey raise ishan like agama lizard. cheesy cheesy

Na you be the Bush man wey no fit use him thinking ability grin

Say phrase dey before dem born me no mean say I go gree with am if e dey faulty. tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On May 07, 2020
Swissh:

It makes sense to keep him for another season if Bayern don’t match his valuation or get close to it. It shows the club is strong and will get another season with him. Their current valuation is about 70million which is even reasonable.

Bayern don’t seem to value Leroy too much with such derisory offers.

They can keep him for another year and pay his salary plus lose the transfer fee when they will get nothing next season

Bayern only needs to talk to Sane and promise him a fat sign on fee for him to sit it out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 2:04pm On May 07, 2020
Godx:

Its their habit. They also bully other german clubs and buy players with the price of peanuts from them. Bayern are the only rich club I know that are stingy.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:06pm On May 07, 2020
Godx:

Its smart business, we got Robben for 25M from Madrid when players of his stature were going for 35 to 40M
We got Lucatoni the top scorer in Serie A for 11 M
We got Thiago from Barcelona for 25M when he could have been worth 100M

Its smart business, you dont pay more for anyone if you can get him for less

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 2:07pm On May 07, 2020
raumdeuter:

What is this City initial valuation that you mentioned let us know

$110m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 2:08pm On May 07, 2020
Expert17:

Aaron Ramsey left arsenal for free, a player that shud hv fetched arsenal like 50m, ... The same arsenal can't pay Nicolas Pepe's 72m fee once.
Man City don't need Bayern money. They value one more season of Leroy than the rubbish offer Bayern are offering. It's a perfect F.uck you to Bayern and I love it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:09pm On May 07, 2020
Godx:

40m being their opening offer? lol If Sancho is going for 100million, Leroy should be nothing less than that if not more. Bayern are trolling.

Football has changed financially. Those big prices of 2019 will have to come down. I think Sane has only one year left on contract so it's a buyer's market.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:11pm On May 07, 2020
Expert17:

LOL let them be crying LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On May 07, 2020
Godx:

Hazard was in the same position as Leroy and went for about 100million. Man city won't sell him for anything less than their initial asking price. 60million for a player of Leroy quality is a joke.

Godx:

$110m

So you think Man city wont sell Sane for less than 110M. You got jokes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 2:13pm On May 07, 2020
raumdeuter:

Its smart business, we got Robben for 25M from Madrid when players of his stature were going for 35 to 40M
We got Lucatoni the top scorer in Serie A for 11 M
We got Thiago from Barcelona for 25M when he could have been worth 100M

Its smart business, you dont pay more for anyone if you can get him for less
Yes I agree it's smart business but it doesn't mean Bayern are not stingy. They are also lucky to be playing in a league were they are the big shots. That model won't work elsewhere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2020
gensteejay:

I also found it funny.

But no commentator would publicly joke about a terrible period that claims a very large number of lives and causes a recession or monumental economic losses.

Currently, people that have already lost their loved ones or relatives to this pandemic won't even find that joke funny.
I get you. I understand it's a sensitive issue and it would be stupid and inconsiderate of any commentator to say that. But i also think a lot gets in the way of a good joke. Context. Appropriateness. We live in an age where PC rules. It's almost paradoxic when you consider the clamour for freedom of speech. You are allowed to say anything but there are also certain things you can't say. Comedians are always walking that thin line. They are only one misstep away from a "racist" or "rape joke". In the end, most are forced to play safe and stick to the regular.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:14pm On May 07, 2020
Godx:

Man City don't need Bayern money. They value one more season of Leroy than the rubbish offer Bayern are offering. It's a perfect F.uck you to Bayern and I love it.

Not playing for a complete season and also returning from a career-ending injury normally should reduce the initial transfer fee by 50%.....

If they don't sell him now, he might join a direct rival in EPL ( Liverpool, Chelsea or Man utd) for free with the promise of higher salary and 1st team football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 2:14pm On May 07, 2020
raumdeuter:

So you think Man city wont sell Sane for less than 110M. You got jokes
Their current valuation of Leroy is 70million which is pretty reasonable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 2:16pm On May 07, 2020
Expert17:

Not playing for a complete season and also returning from a career-ending injury normally should reduce the initial transfer fee by 50%.....

If they don't sell him now, he might join a direct rival in EPL ( Liverpool, Chelsea or Man utd) for free with the promise of higher salary and 1st team football.
Acl is not a career ending injury and like I said if City are prepared to allow Leroy Sane run out his contract and leave for free rather than join Bayern for the scrap they are offering it should you tell everything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:19pm On May 07, 2020
timbros:

Die na die nah grin

The lockdown affect you too? I no know say you dey PH sef...

grin
I dey Ph bros.

Wike just dey use us catch cruise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On May 07, 2020
Ibime:

Football has changed financially. Those big prices of 2019 will have to come down. I think Sane has only one year left on contract so it's a buyer's market.

They dont know Bayern has the strong hand in this deal

1. Sane has 1 year left on his contract
2. Sane has been injured for the past 9months and many clubs might be iffy on gambling on him returning to full fitness
3. Pep for some reason doesn't see him as a sure starter which Bayern promised him
4. Covid has ruined the income of many clubs so prices will crash
5. City is under FFP scrutiny and have to sell before they can buy also have to balance their wages
6. City might be banned from football for 2yrs and their players won't play CL for 2yrs, Players like KdB already said he is open to leaving
7. City won't want to sell Sane to a local rival
8. Sane is German and for National team interest would be protected at Bayern

Bayern made the move and deposited 40M, its left to City to return the money. Its like the strategy you use for Ibo sellers, give them money and see if they will return it. In many cases they will want to hold the money and just tell you to add small

Dont be shocked to see Bayern adding another 10M making 50 and the others will be in add ons. Roland17 would be happy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:23pm On May 07, 2020
Godx:

Acl is not a career ending injury and like I said if City are prepared to allow Leroy Sane run out his contract and leave for free rather than join Bayern for the scrap they are offering it should you tell everything.

That's the same way Lewandowski joined for free.
Bayern will wait for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On May 07, 2020
Godx:

Yes I agree it's smart business but it doesn't mean Bayern are not stingy. They are also lucky to be playing in a league were they are the big shots. That model won't work elsewhere.

Unless you are a club doped by external funding no one will spend more than they have to.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 07, 2020
pkasso:
I get you. I understand it's a sensitive issue and it would be stupid and inconsiderate of any commentator to say that. But i also think a lot gets in the way of a good joke. Context. Appropriateness. We live in an age where PC rules. It's almost paradoxic when you consider the clamour for freedom of speech. You are allowed to say anything but there are also certain things you can't say. Comedians are always walking that thin line. They are only one misstep away from a "racist" or "rape joke". In the end, most are forced to play safe and stick to the regular.
Ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On May 07, 2020
Godx:

Their current valuation of Leroy is 70million which is pretty reasonable.

So the below post is no longer valid, The initial valuation of 110M?
Godx:

Hazard was in the same position as Leroy and went for about 100million. Man city won't sell him for anything less than their initial asking price. 60million for a player of Leroy quality is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 2:28pm On May 07, 2020
Godx:

And their was animosity between Bayern and city after the Bayern president talked shit about city and the owners. City will either tell Bayern to either pay up or Sit down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 2:28pm On May 07, 2020
raumdeuter:

Unless you are a club doped by external funding no one will spend more than they have to.
ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:29pm On May 07, 2020
Godx:

The only thing better than a cheap player is a free player. who knows how much football would be played between now and June 2021 anyway with this Corona crisis

Sane can resume at Bayern and have another injury or have a reoccurence.

If we get him for free its even better

Chelsea got Pulisic for 60M, Madridgot Hazard for 100M both have hardly contributed anything. Madrid is probably regretting paying 100M when they should be getting him for free right now

We will wait, The vulture is a patient bird

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 2:30pm On May 07, 2020
Expert17:

That's the same way Lewandowski joined for free.
Bayern will wait for you.
This time Bayern are not the ones in charge. Man City are the ones telling them to F.uck off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On May 07, 2020
Swissh:

And their was animosity between Bayern and city after the Bayern president talked shit about city and the owners. City will either tell Bayern to either pay up or Sit down.

We wanted to buy him last year they told us to sit, We will gladly sit another year and get him for free

Better free than pay 50M

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:30pm On May 07, 2020
timbros:

Na you be the Bush man wey no fit use him thinking ability grin

Say phrase dey before dem born me no mean say I go gree with am if e dey faulty. tongue

Shut up! Which useless thinking ability you dey refer to Lilbros?

Where you put the word **context** wey you love to use? Even your thinking ability is like moratas inability to score goals cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On May 07, 2020
Godx:
This time Bayern are not the ones in charge. Man City are the ones telling them to F.uck off.

By this time next year lets see what City has to say about Sanes future when he would have signed a pre contract and fat sign on fee

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:34pm On May 07, 2020
Godx:

If you guys are complaining about Bayern munich.

Juventus are king of free transferr, .... With all the Stars in the club right now, most are either free transfers or exchange.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8813) (8814) (8815) (8816) (8817) (8818) (8819) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.