Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517581 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8991) (8992) (8993) (8994) (8995) (8996) (8997) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 8:44pm On May 30, 2020
donjazet:
I have kept the personal info on nihilist for a long time. A lot of people have exposed his personal info here right from the time he went with jackbaeur balls, I have also done my personal digging and juxtaposed the info I had with me before. And yes I know your name is not Philip.

I am very certain that I have his personal information right now, I am looking right at them. Both him and his brothers.

However, I wouldn't go further with posting them, I know his ego and pride wouldn't rest and will go on pushing but for the sake of the fact that I know the dangers exposing such private details can cause him and how i personally value privacy, I will not be posting them.

For all our banters here, it would be foolish for me to succumb to pressure from unknown folks just to damage another person's. I think I am above that mentally and emotionally. I already feel ashamed having hacked his details.

This is a forum where we come to learn and have fun, we shouldn't let it turn to a very dangerous avenue that affects our lives because of likes and shares.
Nihilist take care and good bye.
Dude you did the right thing by not posting anything. It would have been pointless.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2020
Covid-19 did us strong thing. We could have been watching ucl finals by now. undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:51pm On May 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:

grin

grin grin to think I snapped this picture grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2020
How we wan take settle this page 9000 matter cos I wan sleep embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:00pm On May 30, 2020
hardeycute:

Start Hazard-Shakushaku discussion and watch the pages fly grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:01pm On May 30, 2020
hardeycute:

Make we count 1-1000
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 9:06pm On May 30, 2020
Once upon a time cheesy

Our beloved Utd thread was ahead of this Chelsea thread in terms of pages

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2020
Expert17:

Make we count 1-1000
Mynd4.4 no go like the view
BlueRayDick:

Start Hazard-Shakushaku discussion and watch the pages fly grin
The usual culprits are offline. The Nihi-DonJ scufffle would have done that but.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2020
At this time yesterday, I just knew that Donatus and Akinwade Philip would fight within the next 24 hours.

Well guys, don't leave us hanging.

[img]https://media1./images/e385e781c24cfbcfc58e6ac0e57ebd59/tenor.gif?itemid=16457282[/img]

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:46pm On May 30, 2020
Donjazet what do you say?

It's what you've wanted for a long time too... everyone knows it.

Why don't we give the fans what they want?

Post anything you want bro. Pics of my parents, family, brothers etc.

You know you want to.son... wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:04pm On May 30, 2020
Omo.....It's about to B(e)Red like Davido's cousin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2020
nihilistjnr:

You no well Nihi grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:13pm On May 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Omo.....It's about to B(e)Red like Davido's cousin grin

It's not I'm just messing.

Donjazet na correct guy las las. He just get agidi.

He will bring another topic tomorrow and we will debate again, hopefully without fighting next time.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:32pm On May 30, 2020
nihilistjnr:

It's not I'm just messing.

Donjazet na correct guy las las. He just get agidi.

He will bring another topic tomorrow and we will debate again, hopefully without fighting next time.

grin

E be like say u don dey go church o. See as u forgive and forget like a true Christian cheesy. This is a miracle.

I sha know him and airmak go still drag sha when the league resumes and Tammy Abraham scores......Airmark go drag Don J....Then when Chelsea loses with Tammy missing chances, Don J go drag Airmak grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2020
donjazet:
I have kept the personal info on nihilist for a long time. A lot of people have exposed his personal info here right from the time he went with jackbaeur balls, I have also done my personal digging and juxtaposed the info I had with me before. And yes I know your name is not Philip.

I am very certain that I have his personal information right now, I am looking right at them. Both him and his brothers.

However, I wouldn't go further with posting them, I know his ego and pride wouldn't rest and will go on pushing but for the sake of the fact that I know the dangers exposing such private details can cause him and how i personally value privacy, I will not be posting them.

For all our banters here, it would be foolish for me to succumb to pressure from unknown folks just to damage another person's. I think I am above that mentally and emotionally. I already feel ashamed having hacked his details.

This is a forum where we come to learn and have fun, we shouldn't let it turn to a very dangerous avenue that affects our lives because of likes and shares.
Nihilist take care and good bye.
Why waste your time on a failure who seeks validation from nairalanders. The tribal marks on his face is always affecting his brain.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:47pm On May 30, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Which kain wahala be this. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:49pm On May 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:

grin

E be like say u don dey go church o. See as u forgive and forget like a true Christian cheesy. This is a miracle.

I sha know him and airmak go still drag sha when the league resumes and Tammy Abraham scores......Airmark go drag Don J....Then when Chelsea loses with Tammy missing chances, Don J go drag Airmak grin

Leave Oga Dona alone o. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:55pm On May 30, 2020
Neymar1095:

Why waste your time on a failure who seeks validation from nairalanders. The tribal marks on his face is always affecting his brain.

And we have a new contestant in the Royal Rumble. This nigga did not even wait for countdown, just rushing in like egungun to Express. We need more of this.

[img]https://media1./images/0a438a1d706cdb29af238775f362728f/tenor.gif?itemid=7398677[/img]

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:59pm On May 30, 2020
timbros:

shocked shocked shocked

Small world!

Which village in Umudioka?
Umuezechua cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 12:23am On May 31, 2020
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:26am On May 31, 2020
Ibime sef no serious grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRick: 12:32am On May 31, 2020
Una no go ever change for this place sha grin

If this group remain together on this forum up to their 70s, na the same shenanigans Una go dey engage in grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:13am On May 31, 2020
Oga Ibime, Leyqute and Singapore1.

Can you explain to me what happened with what ethereum and bitcoin just did, and is doing?

Is it the normal way?
Hope say I no go miss this ethereum money like this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:47am On May 31, 2020
obainojazz:
Umuezechua cool

Chineke nna!

My village.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:52am On May 31, 2020
timbros:

Chineke nna!

My village.

Finally Obainojazz, your village people are coming.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:48am On May 31, 2020
timbros:

Chineke nna!

My village.
Small world cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:49am On May 31, 2020
airmark:

grin as long as no be Okija people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:32am On May 31, 2020
obainojazz:
Small world cheesy

I tell you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:33am On May 31, 2020
airmark:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:34am On May 31, 2020
Edakun who is Phillip Andrew with big lips? Dem say e tiff phone for central mosque. Na d matter we still Dey settle now. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:37am On May 31, 2020
Greatihex:
Oga Ibi e, Leyqute and Singape1.

Can you explain to me what happened with what ethereum and bitcoin just did, and is doing?

Is it the normal way?
Hope say I no go miss this ethereum money like this?

What happened to them?

Is it the price volatility? Lol. Baba is FOMO-ing.

It’s common with cryptos. It can also drop sharply. So just do you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:59am On May 31, 2020
Leyqute:

What happened to them?

Is it the price volatility? Lol. Baba is FOMO-ing.

It’s common with cryptos. It can also drop sharply. So just do you.
okay. So, it's normal.
Because I saw the thing dropping and all of a sudden, boom. It went up again. I no just wan miss opportunity.

Should i still wait for when it will fall very well?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8991) (8992) (8993) (8994) (8995) (8996) (8997) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, Taguchi, Ballzproblem2, a4turitoroman and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.