Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10437740 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9001) (9002) (9003) (9004) (9005) (9006) (9007) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:35pm On May 31, 2020
izzou:

That guy na Suruchee grin

And besides, how person go do ritual come go buy Toyota Solara?

Na #5 notes the pot vomit? grin
abi cowries cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:37pm On May 31, 2020
izzou:

That guy na Suruchee grin

And besides, how person go do ritual come go buy Toyota Solara?

Na #5 notes the pot vomit? grin

I wonder...... after all the stress
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 10:39pm On May 31, 2020
Lol poor blogging. That guy is known to always do that, I’ve forgotten his Instagram username, would have posted it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:57pm On May 31, 2020
Expert17:
Yahoo boy matter

https://www.nairaland.com/5893433/video-yahoo-boy-runs-mad#90145612

Funny post grin

The boy has probably smoked some of those their useless weed they name after American cities; Arizona or Colorado.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Fladm(m): 11:39pm On May 31, 2020
Damn

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 12:51am On Jun 01, 2020
Fladm:
Damn
This one na black on black matter, allow them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:58am On Jun 01, 2020
Small small, this casted year will soon finish sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:29am On Jun 01, 2020
Germany Referee who booked Jadon Sancho for taking off his Jersey to show his under T-shirt to honor the Death of George Floyd has commented on the issue.

"I felt ugly as I showed him the Yellow Card . But I am following the FIFA and Football guidelines. The Death of George Floyd deserves better. I hope the Germany FA would look at this and remove that yellow Card. If It was for me I wouldn't have booked him. But it's my job. "

⚽™️

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:49am On Jun 01, 2020
Fladm:
Damn
Lmao is that nihilist and donj in the comments?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 7:28am On Jun 01, 2020
eph12:

Lmao is that nihilist and donj in the comments?
Today is Monday Brother Ephraim

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2020
hardeycute:
Today is Monday Brother Ephraim
Lols. Na to knock his Bini head
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 7:43am On Jun 01, 2020
Fladm:
Damn
The person is right in my own opinion.

I expected the Uwa case to trend yesterday but no it's the other way round.

The pictures alone from that scene dey vex me sad angry

Rape person finish... Still get mind use Fire extinguisher destroy her body till she was dead angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2020
Victornezzar:

Rape person finish... Still get mind use Fire extinguisher destroy her body till she was dead angry angry
It was really sad, some people no get conscience. The culprit must be someone she knows but so many unanswered questions about the whole incident
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2020
Victornezzar:

How does a church not have CCTV though? I mean surely that should be a basic requirement right?

It's funny how Baba Adeboye still released quarantine prophecy yesterday or the day before, that there will be more babies

But God failed to show him that a girl will be raped and murdered on his own premises

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2020
iamoyindamola:

It was really sad, some people no get conscience. The culprit must be someone she knows but so many unanswered questions about the whole incident
I really hope this case won't be swept under the carpet....Exposing the bastard responsible for that won't be a difficult job

But I think say all churches dey get security personnels
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 8:01am On Jun 01, 2020
nihilistjnr:

How does a church not have CCTV though? I mean surely that should be a basic requirement right?

It's funny how Baba Adeboye still released quarantine prophecy yesterday or the day before, that there will be more babies

But God failed to show him that a girl will be raped and murdered on his own premises
Lol

Local church CCTV?? cheesy cheesy

I guess you're joking... How many church headquarters get CCTV... The only thing they can boast of is Bomb detector and then some security details that will surround Daddy Go and his wife... Then mount some security guys at the gate

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:05am On Jun 01, 2020
Victornezzar:

I really hope this case won't be swept under the carpet....Exposing the bastard responsible for that won't be a difficult job

One of my questions be that
Another is when did it happen, there's no way she will be the only one in that church at that moment unless it's in the night and what will she be doing in such time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2020
nihilistjnr:

That man just they give people reason to doubt him, it's obvious there will be more babies because husband and wife are in lockdown.
Even a blind man will see through that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2020
nihilistjnr:

T O U G H
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2020
iamoyindamola:

One of my questions be that
Another is when did it happen, there's no way she will be the only one in that church at that moment unless it's in the night and what will she be doing in such time
Questions should be asked....Or is she the one holding the key to the Church gate?? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realblocboy(m): 8:09am On Jun 01, 2020
But people no get joy oo

How u go rape person finish,come murder am join? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2020
iamoyindamola:

That man just they give people reason to doubt him, it's obvious there will be more babies because husband and wife are in lockdown.
Even a blind man will see through that

There is no doubt in my mind about him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2020
Victornezzar:

Angels with swords at the gate grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:13am On Jun 01, 2020
afrodoc2:

There is no doubt in my mind about him.
You grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2020
obainojazz:
Angels with swords at the gate grin
You're a mad man cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DontBullshitMe: 8:28am On Jun 01, 2020
Godx:

If Nigerians are allowed to own guns plenty people will die everyday.
Why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DontBullshitMe: 8:37am On Jun 01, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Obviously u expect him to bitc.h slap her while she was tugging at his shirt bá? Nah.
If u are coming from where the man is coming from u won't think that way.

E get some level u go reach for this life, u can't just afford to roll in the dirt with pigs. The woman is obviously a money-miss-road, uncultured and sees assault as normal everyday tool for solving problems. The man is none of that. The moment he decides to do what u think he should've done, he will be in the same whatsapp group with the woman.
You and this "WhatsApp group" talk. . . grin dem use am swear for you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Realblocboy(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2020
Victornezzar:
https://twitter.com/tobinscoswag/status/1267204530548232194?s=19

shocked shocked shocked shocked
dude even pulled up in a Bentley grin

Atleast they see who they re bowing down to.. how about those that bow to sculptures and arts? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Is that Jesus
This kind church go dey fear me attend sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DontBullshitMe: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2020
seankafor:
Las Las this fit enter real life brawl like that aro 1 own for ashewo thread..

But unlike ashewo thread.. this one no go be audio threats
Darlington.

When did "real life brawl" (as you have posited) happen on Ashewo thread?

Ar.o1 was trolled (unjustly) because his online presence became a nuisance and he was forced to stop posting. C'est Fini. If I remember correctly, Arya was trolled too, same as Joesp.h1832 or whatever. Even Seun Osewa was trolled at some point grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9001) (9002) (9003) (9004) (9005) (9006) (9007) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m), Unlimited22, StarchAndBanga and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.