Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10512700 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9019) (9020) (9021) (9022) (9023) (9024) (9025) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:24am On Jun 05, 2020
I bind every foul spirit that has sworn not to let this thread have some peace.

You foul spirit, I cast you into the wilderness, and never possess anybody until 500 years.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:27am On Jun 05, 2020
grin

This season film go sweet pass Jumong.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lingardnapipe: 7:34am On Jun 05, 2020
I'm new here guys embarassed tongue tongue

Meanwhile wetin dey occur this morning shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2020
swagloverss:

You nailed it down like a prophet. AirMark is arguably the most worthless, the most disgusting human being anybody can meet. He was in cahoots with other disgusting animals particularly from this section to get Coogar banned almost 5 years ago.

Shalom!

Phuck sheet!

Say it ain't so, say it ain't so.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lingardnapipe: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2020
afrodoc2:

Phuck sheet!

Say it ain't so, say it ain't so.
You too like wahala Dockie cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:38am On Jun 05, 2020
swagloverss:

You nailed it down like a prophet. AirMark is arguably the most worthless, the most disgusting human being anybody can meet. He was in cahoots with other disgusting animals particularly from this section to get Coogar banned almost 5 years ago.

I met Coogar at a function in Florida around February before COVID-19 took centre-stage. It was at that function he revealed those that conspired to get him banned on this forum. The caucus contained Jaybee, Ibime, AirMark, Nihilist, Wonlashewomini R321 and one other soy known as SonOfMark.

It’s true Raumdeuter created the Sex Olympics thread but he meant it to be banter. He had no ill feelings towards Coogar. Anyway, this band of irresponsible married men formed a quorum to get Coogar removed completely from the forum by getting into the head of Coogar’s bitter ex.

They cooked up fake evidence masterminded by Jaybee. At some point in their long thread of mails, Nihilist was even sending phallus pics to BABE & he was meant to be married. When the evidence wouldn’t stick properly, Jaybee told the group that his wife’s car was attacked in London and he was sure Coogar’s gang in the West End of the City smashed his wife’s windscreen.

Naturally, Ibime panicked and wanted out. None of them was willing to post the infamous FraudSquad thread. That was where SonOfMark came in. He was able to get a Japanese VPN to post the thread because they were so scared to Coogar was going to go after each and everyone of them in the U.K. for making false allegations.

R321 had vengeance on his mind after Coogar exposed him as an ex convict in the USA. As a moderator, he used his powers to ban Coogar till year 2038. These bunch of worthless fellows decided not to reveal on the forum that they were banning Coogar - to make it look like guilt/shame consumed Coogar and made him run away. Don’t be deceived people - The bütthurt Chelsea boys got Coogar removed from the forum as they couldn’t stand the weekly missiles he pounded the Soy boys with.

I saw all the evidence myself. They were strictly communicating via emails in that period so none of them can deny any of this. The nerve of Nihilist - who knew they conspired to permanently ban Coogar and still pretend like Coogar ran away or died mysteriously is not only pretentious, it is outrightly evil.

Raundeuter is innocent. He was not involved in the conspiracy. Coogar is hale and hearty and he still supports Man Utd.

Shalom!

Yes it's true.

I sent my deek pics to Babe. I had to comfort her after I heard her sad stories.

She was in tears when she told me on the phone how Coogar had destroyed her life, her credit rating, amd her relationship with her friends...and for what?

To quote her "Even the sex was poor, he had a pencil deek."

That's when I sent her the pictures of what a real man should look like, and that was when she decided to bring your matter here in public.

She also told me a lot of things about you. She told me how you impregnated shollypopz and tried to run away, but her dad a retired general went and arrested all your family members in egbeda for 2 weeks, until you came to claim your responsibility.

Swear that you're not typing this nonsense from the phone she paid for.

Swear that you are not an apron wearing house husband in Yankee right now, dodging covid 19 and juggling babies, while your younger wife went out to protest BLM with your mates.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2020
swagloverss:

It’s true Raumdeuter created the Sex Olympics thread but he meant it to be banter. He had no ill feelings towards Coogar. Anyway, this band of irresponsible married men formed a quorum to get Coogar removed completely from the forum by getting into the head of Coogar’s bitter ex.

Raundeuter is innocent. He was not involved in the conspiracy. Coogar is hale and hearty and he still supports Man Utd.

Shalom!

Eyaaa! Poor Raumdeuter.
Innocent and fun loving guy that was almost set up by a Shekpite cabal.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2020
Lingardnapipe:

You too like wahala Dockie cheesy cheesy

And you said you are new here. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 7:42am On Jun 05, 2020
airmark:

Oh my bad, i was actually talking about Koto Orun.

Iya Gbonkan - Koto Orun's Otem. grin

Popular Yoruba actress Margaret Bandele Olayinka also known as Iya Gbonkan who revealed how she was almost killed after acting as a dreaded witch in the movie “Koto Orun” that shut her into stardom also opened up on how she dealt with the witch who tried to initiate her into their coven, which eventually led to the witch’s death.

The veteran thespian in the interview with “Japagogo TV” revealed that she used a turning stick (Oregun in Yoruba) to hit the witch while she approached her at 12 midnight bathing naked.

“After i told the witch i was not interested because i have a God. She kept on troubling me every 12 midnight. The night i dealt with her, i was bathing in the veranda, since i knew she would come at midnight, i already held a turning stick, as she approached me i asked; hey “Abangada” the deceitful bird. the cruel bird what do you want? As she wanted to peck me i hit her with the turning stick. the side where i hit her made her sick from then till her death.

I hope gensteejay won't ask for video evidence. ;

Same style of story telling. A witch died by ordinary hit from a turning stick. Maybe the definition of witch is weakness if she couldn't save her life from ordinary blow from a turning stick. People can lie a lot and you know what, you won't believe that the world can thrive on lies for centuries and nobody cares. Hmm.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lingardnapipe: 7:42am On Jun 05, 2020
J
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Yes it's true.

I sent my deek pics to Babe. I had to comfort her after I heard her sad stories.

She was in tears when she told me on the phone how Coogar had destroyed her life, her credit rating, amd her relationship with her friends...and for what?

To quote her "Even the sex was poor, he had a pencil deek."

That's when I sent her the pictures of what a real man should look like, and that was when she decided to bring your matter here in public.

She also told me a lot of things about you. She told me how you impregnated shollypopz and tried to run away, but her dad a retired general went and arrested all your family members in egbeda for 2 weeks, until you came to claim your responsibility.

Swear that you are not an apron wearing house husband in Yankee right now, dodging covid 19 and juggling babies, while your younger wife went out to protest BLM with your mates.

Another angle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afz9095(m): 7:43am On Jun 05, 2020
Lingardnapipe:
I'm new here guys embarassed tongue tongue
Meanwhile wetin dey occur this morning shocked
Sharp guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lingardnapipe: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2020
Afz9095:

Sharp guy
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:44am On Jun 05, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Yes it's true.

Oh what a caring Nairalander.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lingardnapipe: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2020
Oyindamola22:
Gentlemen!!!!
Are you ready to rumbleeeeee
It's gonna be a motherfvcking long weekend cool cool
Baba u too chop ban?? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2020
DeeJay Afrodoc2

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Yes it's true.

So that is the story of how shollypopz became shollymomz.

Penetrating, ejaculating, and inseminating into a general's daughter. Coogar is what our Eastern brothers call OGBUNANDO.
Mazi!!!

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2020
afrodoc2:

Eyaaa! Poor Raumdeuter.
Innocent and fun loving guy that was almost set up by a Shekpite cabal.
chai! Even uncle would laugh at this.You don madt finish sir. Hahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2020
Uncle swagger come throw your own punch nah may we enjoy small before aunty muk... sorry sunami hit this place
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2020
Which kind wahala be this.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:08am On Jun 05, 2020
Can't this so called "alived" coogar opens another moniker to defend himself...

Just sayin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2020
This Chelsea thread na something else grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2020
May God save us from Shekpite cabals.

God airpus!

Fenibeso airpus!!

OtemAtum's gods airpus!!!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2020
Na wah o. Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:14am On Jun 05, 2020
Leyqute:
Na wah o. Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on

Correction. His pencil manhood lives on.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2020
MOPOL go soon bust enter na. Make i stay for one corner dey jejely watch as this film go go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:18am On Jun 05, 2020
This thread don turn express o...everybody wey come this thread dey form stronghead like egungun, ...but sha mk all d participants of this rumble show so that we can know where to hedge our bets...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lingardnapipe: 8:19am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
Same style of story telling. A witch died by ordinary hit from a turning stick. Maybe the definition of witch is weakness if she couldn't save her life from ordinary blow from a turning stick. People can lie a lot and you know what, you won't believe that the world can thrive on lies for centuries and nobody cares. Hmm.
Bros I think it's time you add coogar to the name of gods, so that geenstay can read and lecture us the way he did with yeshua

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 05, 2020
Lingardnapipe:

cheesy cheesy

Quickly modify bro before she sees this
It's not mukinaaaa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:22am On Jun 05, 2020
Lingardnapipe:

cheesy cheesy

Quickly modify bro before she sees this

Until he need to open oyindamola88 before the guy learn. hehehe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9019) (9020) (9021) (9022) (9023) (9024) (9025) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.