Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10512937 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9043) (9044) (9045) (9046) (9047) (9048) (9049) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
MichaelBukamzy:
in my own nsukka language "atum" translates to "my poosie"

Then Ote'm Atum will now be "rub my P...."

Chineke nna grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ibime:

In all thy gaining, gain wisdom.

Why should I spend all my time reading a book you claim is twice as long as the Bible and Qur'an combined when I can already see from the first page it is predicated on a rip off of Greek MYTHS.

If OtemAtum care to shorten it to a more concise book, I wouldn't mind taking it on holiday like any other work of fiction to be read leisurely while lying on the beach sipping daquiris and pina coladas. That's what you do with unprofitable literature having paid for the holiday with money earned from reading PROFITABLE literature.

Well, not if it's written by a Costa Rican! grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
elrony:

chai!! Burst my brain.man of God you don rotten finish,you no go make otenkwu heaven walahi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
elrony:

Well, not if it's written by a Costa Rican! grin grin cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ibime:

In all thy gaining, gain wisdom.

Why should I spend all my time reading a book you claim is twice as long as the Bible and Qur'an combined when I can already see from the first page it is predicated on a rip off of Greek MYTHS.

If OtemAtum care to shorten it to a more concise book, I wouldn't mind taking it on holiday like any other work of fiction to be read leisurely while lying on the beach sipping daquiris and pina coladas. That's what you do with unprofitable literature having paid for the holiday with money earned from reading PROFITABLE literature.
You need a summary of the Book of Universal History? Okay wait for another ten years, by then somebody might summarise it for you. You said that the book is a Greek myth? Well, it isn't. Rather, it explains all universal myths. It removes exaggerations from existing myths and state it how exactly it was. You can't expect to read the true histories of the world without seeing the names of myth characters in it, because many people in myths actually existed but it is what they said that they performed that could have been very exaggerated or untrue. For example, maybe in twenty years to come, somebody will just start writing biographies for Oyedepo, Apostle Suleiman, Adeboye, TB Joshua and co. and be deceiving the people of that time that these people healed the lame, blind, deaf and dumb, cured COVID-19, etc, whereas none of them has ever performed such feats in reality. Now tell me, if you want to write the true history of Nigeria, won't you mention the names of these people in it? But the history will state exactly what these people are-deceivers and liars. That's it. Greek myth characters existed, but what they claimed that they did is what did not actually happen in this our homo sapiens reality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
You need a summary of the Book of Universal History? Okay wait for another ten years, by then somebody might summarise it for you.

Over to your apostle gensteejay to abridge it for us while we crack on with more productive pursuits.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ibime:

Over to your apostle gensteejay to abridge it for us while we crack on with more productive pursuits.
What if it takes ten years to summarize it? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
nihilistjnr:

About 2 weeks tbh

Are you ok bro?

Thanks bro.

Nah. Bn sick 4 like A wk. Seen my Dr. Seems the worst is over now though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
elrony:

If you come translate the full "Otem Atum" = "rubs my chewing stick"

You're right if you say he's using gensteegay "head", cos "head" can be subjective grin grin grin grin

You are a bastard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Leyqute:

Thanks bro.

Otem be praised.

On a real, good to have you back buddy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Leyqute:

Thanks bro.

Glad you are okay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Baba, I am weakened.

Let's allow the festival of gods to finish Abeg
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
MichaelBukamzy:
mba oo. Nsukka and some part of enugu na atum we dey call am.
OtemAtum is " rub my pussy then" grin
He should be god of pussy then.. when other gods were thinking of features to add on Eve's body.. he came up with the pussy part

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
elrony:

exactly cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
OVA200:
Blessed is the day I was Waka anyhow and stumbled on this thread.

Otem is just a stupid idiot; did you notice how he mute to meaningful questions.

Indeed. I have been asking the guy precise questions and he has been dodging them.

What was his method of research?
What were the main sources of his research.
Geegenstay said OtemAtum has figured out the origin of the universe, I asked him to summarize his origin stories, he disappeared.

The guy is just high on weed constructing rubbish theories and unfortunately a smart guy like Geegenstay would swallow the rubbish and present it as facts.
Imagine stating boldly that Jesus came to Yoruba land and learnt magia cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
I don tire for all these Otem rubbish sad

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
OtemAtum:

Lol, this post reminds me of Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme, father of Raphael Akachukwu Ekwueme, son of Onyemachi Ekwueme and husband of Lucy Ekwueme aka 4evergod. The guy made fun of me that year eh, until suddenly he was discovered as a fraudster that duped someone of six million naira. That was the last time he posted on nairaland. grin grin

This god is powerful.

Nihilistjnr, don't relent, he may be testing your faith. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
gensteejay:

The term, Omoluwabi, in Yorubaland he narrated how that word came about.

grin

If it has something to do with Noa, i learnt it in 1989 in church. You are lost.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
izzou:
Otem, the god who caged Allah and Yahweh, but can't cage Mukyy or Mynd is a Chelsea fan? undecided

Should I be happy about this?

Lol...I so much love this meme.it cracks me up every time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
obainojazz:
OtemAtum is " rub my pussy then" grin
He should be god of pussy then.. when other gods were thinking of features to add on Eve's body.. he came up with the pussy part
una don see who my guy dey worship nah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Those quoting my moniker: Later in the day when I'm less busy, I will attend to your posts if they're not the usual noises and ramblings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Stumbled across this thread.
finally our university institutions are hell holes, the gory stories here make for very grim readings. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
More shocking is how cultism permeates all sectors of our society.

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
elrony:

If you come translate the full "Otem Atum" = "rubs my chewing stick"

You're right if you say he's using gensteegay "head", cos "head" can be subjective grin grin grin grin

And i thought you were pious. shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
MichaelBukamzy:
chai!! Burst my brain.man of God you don rotten finish,you no go make otenkwu heaven walahi.

Lol but I'm not lying na cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
nihilistjnr:

You are a bastard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No no no angry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
obainojazz:
exactly cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
airmark:

And i thought you were pious. shocked

Always been, still am.

Will be kinda fraudulent if I'd have to start using parables for simple sturvs grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ibime:

I'll credit you tomorrow
OK sir. Big thanks. One love

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GasAndOilTheory(m): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
OtemAtum:

Lol, this post reminds me of Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme, father of Raphael Akachukwu Ekwueme, son of Onyemachi Ekwueme and husband of Lucy Ekwueme aka 4evergod. The guy made fun of me that year eh, until suddenly he was discovered as a fraudster that duped someone of six million naira. That was the last time he posted on nairaland. grin grin
hahahha see chronicles sha...

I have been a big fan of yours since 2016. I remember the moniker .Goddys: too that said you will beg to eat but the guy ended up on another thread begging to eat. Life is an irony I suppose.

Those threads back then were a funny place to be. Needless to say I even won some recharge cards on your thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
donjazet:
Stumbled across this thread.
finally our university institutions are hell holes, the gory stories here make for very grim readings. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
More shocking is how cultism permeates all sectors of our society.

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included

Bros which school u go? U seem to find the revelation kind of puzzling.

Cultism is still rampant In most State and federal owned university / polytechnic in Nigeria. The only Question begging for answer is why anybody will still join cult in this age and time when making money is the only thing that matters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
GasAndOilTheory:
hahahha see chronicles sha...

I have been a big fan of yours since 2016. I remember the moniker .Goddys: too that said you will beg to eat but the guy ended up on another thread begging to eat. Life is an irony I suppose.

Those threads back then were a funny place to be. Needless to say I even won some recharge cards on your thread grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9043) (9044) (9045) (9046) (9047) (9048) (9049) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.