Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10452694 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9213) (9214) (9215) (9216) (9217) (9218) (9219) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Smh

Apariola.

Low budget sarri with Arab money .

E gon don spoil gamblers tickets tonight ehn. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ibime:

No because you want to give Hazard the overwhelming credit in a false narrative. I gave Hazard his credit. . . behind Costa, Fabregas and Terry.

What happened from January is Man City collapsed, partly due to Yaya Toure exit to AFCON not because Hazard then accelerated us to the title. Once Mourinho built up a points lead during AFCON he then went full defence, grinding out 1-0 wins till the end of the season which I credit to Mourinho and Terry first and foremost, and then Hazard.

First half of the season belongs to Costa and Fabregas in that order.

Second half of the season belongs to Man City collapse, Mourinho, Terry and Hazard.

Over the full season, I gave it to Costa, Fabregas, Terry then Hazard. Na una Hazard fan boys wey want construct false narrative that he was the primary catalyst for the title win.
Lol.
The bolded is funny. All these in a bid not to accept that you gulfed the day you made that statement in the heat of an argument.

What I know is that Hazard was our best player for that title win. So, if you like call it primary catalyst, na you sabi.
You must know more than Mourinho, the fans, epl players, journalists and all that rated hazard as our best player that season.

Let me use your own criteria here.
Hazard's goals won us more points in the title win.

How do you reconcile it with all you said above.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
timbros:

With how many wins?

If you don't score goals, how will you win a match? If you don't win matches, how will you win leagues?

Go and play conservative 0-0s and see where it will take you.
Go and play explosive 3-4 and see where it will lead you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
airmark:

Most of those people on nairaland having 'lord' in their monikers have comprehension problems.

Ask your boss, funlord to call me. grin
I hope I no join sha angry

Modified: Sorry, I forgot my own name kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
1-2 already between Villarreal and Barca
Just 20mins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
BlueMann:

I hope I no join sha angry

Modified: Sorry, I forgot my own name kiss

Alternate spotted

grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Man city just lost 3 away games in a row (The first time in Pep Guardiola career), Man city have dropped 33 points this season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sulele04:
Another ashley cole masterclass incoming by chelsea.
bukayo saka will be signed by chelsea
STAMPED

Would have loved to sign Bukayo but he doesn't want to play left back anymore plus he just signed a new contract with Arsenal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
thorrvik55:

If they win it, he certainly played his part..
Madrid b4 Hazard were a club in turmoil. A year after signing Hazard, they are enroute to be crowned champions. It's not rocket science tongue tongue
What part did he play with his 1 goal in 13 starts? This man contributed 1 goal in 17 hours of football and you're talmbout playing his part. Anyone saying that clearly has a drug problem. He is La Liga's biggest flop this season

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Messi sha...two assists in the first half
I just love the guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
izzou:

Alternate spotted

grin
Lolz, Bluelord is actually my name on a another platform

Here, I'm the one and only...
BlueMann cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
airmark:

cheesy

Have you appologised for lying that Morata only played 22 matches this season? Ajakaja40.
Asinwin come and explain why the spineless Morata actually has a better goal per minute ratio than your baby daddy Belloti?

Morata has only played 1880 min which works out at 20 games.

Belloti has played 500 minutes more and only scored 2 more goals.

Morata = 1 goal every 170 minutes
Belloti = 1 goal every 182 minutes

After all your noise the spineless Morata has outshined your baby daddy. Apoche cra cra you are shameless

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
timbros:

Poch 0 trophy for Spurs...... Not a failure.

Sarri 0 trophies for Napoli... But you are pointing to his lack of achievements to drive home your point.

Is this fair?

Tottenham were punching above their weight under poch its no brainer they were minutes away from lifting the league in 15/16 and making the UCL finals in 18/19 but Napoli was just there under sarri.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ibime:

Would have loved to sign Bukayo but he doesn't want to play left back anymore plus he just signed a new contract with Arsenal.
You want Arsenal to sell a promising academy product to a direct rival? Haq x3.
You no go like sign Greenwood too grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirWhiteFish: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
airmark:

Most of those people on nairaland having 'lord' in their monikers have comprehension problems.

lol funlord naa high chief with brain naa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lana1:
You want Arsenal to sell a promising academy product to a direct rival? Haq x3.
You no go like sign Greenwood too grin grin grin

The guys contract situation was looking shaky with one year to go. I know that greedy Stan Kroenke would take money from Chelsea than lose him for free if he refused to re-sign.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
SirWhiteFish:
lol funlord naa high chief with brain naa

That's why he is their boss. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
airmark:

Your football opinions are so shitty that you should be posted by @badfootballopinions on Instagram. tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
A40:
Asinwin come and explain why the spineless Morata actually has a better goal per minute ratio than your baby daddy Belloti?

Morata has only played 1880 min which works out at 20 games.

Belloti has played 500 minutes more and only scored 2 more goals.

Morata = 1 goal every 170 minutes
Belloti = 1 goal every 182 minutes

After all your noise the spineless Morata has outshined your baby daddy. Apoche cra cra you are shameless

You know all these yet you posted the wrong information below. Normally you should be rubbing your chin on the ground, appologising for lying as seen below.

A40:
Why do you always love to fly your stewpidity like confra logo. What is wrong with this demented he-goat and s€x offender? you think you are debating with your fellow felons?

Oniro oshi. All you do is lie

Morata has 11 goals in 22 appearances and 3 goals in 5 CL appearances

Morata's total actually stands at 15 goals with the equivalent of 26 matches you shameless fork tongued serpent. Not bad for a team that plays negative football like Atletico Madrid

Lmao what a fcukin cretin. If someone else had made such a fantabulous goof you would rush here with your leprous fingers and Ponzi scheme reliant useless self to try and make silly bets.

Now f**k off my mentions International asewon

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
airmark:

You know all these yet you posted the wrong information below. Normally you should be rubbing your chin on the ground, appologising for lying as seen below.

Apoche cra cra always leaving the major and focusing on minor

Does spineless Morata not have a better goal ratio than your baby daddy?

All in your failed attempt to ridicule Morata you have ended up with egg on your face

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
That Villarreal goalie deserve some accolades sha
D match for reach like 7-1 and above

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
sylvalord:
Your football opinions are so shitty that you should be posted by @badfootballopinions on Instagram. tongue tongue
Hehehehe everybody just dey shit on top Airmark head today grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
A40:
Apoche cra cra always leaving the major and focusing on minor

[s]Does spineless Morata not have a better goal ratio than your baby daddy?

All in your failed attempt to ridicule Morata you have ended up with egg on your face[/s]

You haven't graduated from Dayo's aparisports college after 10yrs? grin

Next time use transfermrkt for reliable data, that's what your boss uses. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
BlueMann:
That Villarreal goalie deserve some accolades sha
D match for reach like 7-1 and above

Yes o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ibime:
I don't know why I signed this Jesus in FPL sef. This niggas confidence is at zero. Pep better pray he doesn't take this lack of confidence into UCL

My own be say i go captain kdb. Na only 1 point him return. Choosing mancity assets is just plain risky. Nobody knows who will turn up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
donjazet:

My own be say i go captain kdb. Na only 1 point him return. Choosing mancity assets is just plain risky. Nobody knows who will turn up.

I'll be dropping my Man City assets to one or two, and no captaincy for them till season end
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:33am On Jul 06, 2020
Unlimited22:

Chairman, calm down. A wing forward's primary job is not to track back and defend. It is to create chances, deliver assists and score goals.
Willian has scored 9 PL goals this season and it is his best ever scoring season, at least in the PL. And he's the wrong side of 30 as far as sport is concerned.

I want him replaced, but given the evidence that we need defensive reinforcements as a thing of urgency, he can stay as he's a good backup option but he shouldn't be first option on the wings next season. What's slanderous in this statement?
Oga, abeg relax. I see you know so much about Sport. lol. At 32 he is still an asset to any team and will certainly give even the younger ones a good run.
His defensive shift covers for his "lack of goals" and this is the same thing Lamps sees or any other coach for that matter. You shouldn't expect the same player to be at both ends of the pitch at the same time and with the same output. If you've ever played football before you would know.

Whether he stays or leave, he has served the team well.

Good news is that you have zero say in his contract. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2020
popizaino:

Tottenham were punching above their weight under poch its no brainer they were minutes away from lifting the league in 15/16 and making the UCL finals in 18/19 but Napoli was just there under sarri.

In the 4 years that Sarri spent in Napoli, he consistently came second in the league. Only once he came third.

This is Serie A that has the two Milan clubs and Roma, Lazio etc...

Only Juventus (And Roma once) top Sarri all through his stay in Napoli.

Are you telling me that Napoli was not punching above their weight?

Please stop being biased just to push your agenda going. Napoli (under Sarri) is in Italy what Tottenham (under Pochettino) is in England.

And what do you mean by the bolded in your comment? Tell me you were just joking... Which one is that they were minutes from lifting the league? Is it the league Leicester gave them 9 clear points? The league Tottenham finished third behind Arsenal? Which kind of ridiculous line did you type there?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2020
timbros:

With how many wins?

If you don't score goals, how will you win a match? If you don't win matches, how will you win leagues?

Go and play conservative 0-0s and see where it will take you.
oh, it's now about the wins and no longer about goals and assists that Costa and Fabregas used to deliver the league?

Watch this.
0-0 is 1 point, but

3-4 is 0 point.

Oga, calm down.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Greatihex:
oh, it's now about the wins and no longer about goals and assists that Costa and Fabregas used to deliver the league?

Watch this.
0-0 is 1 point, but

3-4 is 0 point.

Oga, calm down.

Stop sounding ridiculous...

So more goals only end up in losing? You conviniently typed 3-4 forgetting 5-4, 7-6, 4-3 etc.... Abi.

If goals isn't important, I wonder how the wins will come about.

Fabregas and Costa delivered EPL to us doesn't mean that others were useless. It only means that their goals and assists played a major role (you can call it lion share) that season.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2020
If you could pick one player between Havertz and Sancho who would you pick to sign this summer? And why

(1) (2) (3) ... (9213) (9214) (9215) (9216) (9217) (9218) (9219) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.