Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10532075 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9232) (9233) (9234) (9235) (9236) (9237) (9238) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2020
Expert17:
I hope Zouma attempt this type of tackle on Rashford when we meet at Wembley

grin grin
That one dives for a living na embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2020
thorrvik55:

That one dives for a living na embarassed

You remember beginning of the season....

Zouma tackle on Rashford that led to Pk cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2020
Expert17:

I will give you the answer @ Wembley ...July 19th
Ok, we shall see. Nor run oo after we beat Una
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2020
Expert17:
I hope Zouma attempt this type of tackle on Rashford when we meet at Wembley

grin grin

Same here too.

He will understand why Man utd have so far had the highest amount of penalty awarded. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
hensben:
Either of them will be massive for the club.
but pick one na, Havertz or Savic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
Expert17:

I will give you the answer @ Wembley ...July 19th
postdigger remember to do your job that day.you dig.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
MichaelBukamzy:
postdigger remember to do your job that day.you dig.
wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Oga, prior to yesterday's game, I opined that Lampard has lost faith in Jorginhos abilities, instead of you to reason the talk, you begin dey quote and interrogate me like a SARS officer.

Hours later, I was vindicated, as young Gilmour got the nod to start ahead of the fit Italian, a scenario that have been playing out since the league restarted.

I searched for your mention to ask if you don see lineup, but I no see the mention again. Na just this morning I cool down check, come see say you don even wipe your interrogations, leaving just a dot - a helpless dot that looks like an orphan.

So I wan ask, do you now believe that Lampard no dey see Jorginho?

Or should I allow you to read the morning gospel of Bro Neville for more sanctification?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kai Havertz don tender transfer request.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
When Jorginho came on we got worse palace had 3 clear cut chances and missed them ..need to ship him back to his daddy and play Sarri ball again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
HewlettPackard:

Mount has been the most consistent player this season. He took on the big stage without fear or tremble, it's not rocket science Lampard has him on every game, for me he wins the club best player of the season award hands down.

His buzz, energy and forward thinking are huge.

If he can add to his goals and assists, forget it.

That guy is headed for the top.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
BlueAngel444:
bluemann are you seeing what I am seeing #draw cheesy

Flesh and blood didn't reveal it to u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
On a completely unrelated note grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
BlueAngel444:
but pick one na, Havertz or Savic
havertZ
I Watch serie a regularly and i can authoritatively say that there is no difference between savic and rlc.
havertz offers something different
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hahahahaha grin grin

Donjazet kinda convo grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sulele04:

havertZ
I Watch serie a regularly and i can authoritatively say that there is no difference between savic and rlc.
havertz offers something different
well it seems we are getting Havertz with him submitting a transfer request. Maybe he heard his club doesn't want to reduce their 90m stand, he seems to like the contract offer from Chelsea. Well let's see how it goes. Seems and outfield of
Cesar, XX, XX, XX
Havertz, Kante, Mount; Ziyech, Werner, Pulisic

The dream of some Chelsea fans cheesy will come true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Don't know what's up with James, he better get his act right before next season commences, he was so slow yesterday, zero recovery sense, runs like who's dragging an elephant behind him.

Willian did more on that RB position yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Matique(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Its been told manytimes that not to use censir words still there is continuation .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
BlueMann:

His buzz, energy and forward thinking are huge.
If he can add to his goals and assists, forget it.
That guy is headed for the top.
Hopefully he develops that area of his game, he was marvellous yesterday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
HewlettPackard:
Don't know what's up with James, he better get his act right before next season commences, he was so slow yesterday, zero recovery sense, runs like who's dragging an elephant behind him.

Willian did more on that RB position yesterday.
the long break affected a lot of players

James is back up at right back, next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
airmark:
What of VVD and Zouma that are not 33yrs like Luiz and Bonucci? grin
I didn't see your Zouma alert yesterday. grin

You are expecting an alert for stopping Benteke? As in Benteke? You want to celebrate stopping Benteke? A striker that has scored 2 goals this season with about 4 games to the end of the season
Aside Chelsea, This Benteke has only scored against 1 club in the entire league. So every defender that stopped Benteke must be a genius

Tell me, why are you so attracted to failure? What is it that makes failure attractive to you

From Bonnuci to Luiz to Krychowiak, to Coquelin, to Wanyama to Hummels

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kepa was supposed to save that Zaha goal, all he needed to do was to count one step to the left and parade the ball out instead of diving. He is even too small in that post. Chelsea did panic buy, they didn’t even consult men before activating his buyout clause.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
hensben:
Kepa was supposed to save that Zaha goal, all he needed to do was to count one step to the left and parade the ball out instead of diving. He is even too small in that post. Chelsea did panic buy, they didn’t even consult men before activating his buyout clause.

He was flat footed...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
raumdeuter:

You are expecting an alert for stopping Benteke? As in Benteke? You want to celebrate stopping Benteke? A striker that has scored 2 goals this season with about 4 games to the end of the season
Aside Chelsea, This Benteke has only scored against 1 club in the entire league. So every defender that stopped Benteke must be a genius

Tell me, why are you so attracted to failure? What is it that makes failure attractive to you

From Bonnuci to Luiz to Krychowiak, to Coquelin, to Wanyama to Hummels

Bonnuci disgraced himself yesterday with school boy defending.....Milan forwards where just scoring for fun.

As for Benteke, the guy need slap, all he had to do was to commit Zouma by either pushing the ball or put his feet in between Zouma and the ball ....and leave the rest to VAR and the ref
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
Expert17:

Bonnuci disgraced himself yesterday with school boy defending.....Milan forwards where just scoring for fun.

As for Benteke, the guy need slap, all he had to do was to commit Zouma by either pushing the ball or put his feet in between Zouma and the ball ....and leave the rest to VAR and the ref
infact it could have been nothing short of red card with that rash challenge

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Expert17:

Bonnuci na one of those that profitted from community defending where they bunker and many players will cover him. In Juve with community defending anyone will thrive even players like Barzagli that was expelled by Wolfsburg, even Benatia that was expelled by Bayern became stable in Juve defence. This Bonnuci went to Milan and it ended in tears. Yesterday without Deligt this is what Bonnuci did in Juventus defence

See marking on Kessie here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
hensben:
easier said than done
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Maybe we should buy nick pope so this GK talk can rest.

It's not like there is a single GK who hasn't had a bad period in their career.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Expert17:

Is that not the first thing every footballer learns? To protect the ball. Maybe there is a reason he had just 1 goal before yesterday

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
raumdeuter:

[s]You are expecting an alert for stopping Benteke? As in Benteke? You want to celebrate stopping Benteke? A striker that has scored 2 goals this season with about 4 games to the end of the season

From Bonnuci to Luiz to Krychowiak, to Coquelin, to Wanyama to Hummels[/s]

cheesy
VVD, Koulibaly, Pulisic, Matic, Kante, are all failures, right? You are shameless.

Zouma played against Leicester earlier and stopped Vardy and co, before yesterday's match. That block yesterday, was goal-bound, even your slave A-faulty, would have scored it. But Zouma was calculative and blutted out the threat.

At least we know Benteke, at present, Zouma sh1ts on the useless Boathand, who got destroyed by unknown players, all the time.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9232) (9233) (9234) (9235) (9236) (9237) (9238) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), NinjaMetahuman and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.