Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10690023 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9241) (9242) (9243) (9244) (9245) (9246) (9247) ... (19351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Amoto94:
Ferguson is dead but his ( ) lives on.
You killed him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
popizaino:
grin grin grin
I have to admit, it feels good to be hated by salty rival fans.

#GGMU on your motherfucking thread cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
sylvalord:
I have to admit, it feels good to be hated by salty rival fans.

#GGMU on your motherfucking thread cheesy

Lol.. Hated? Who dash monkey banana?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2020
BlueMann:

grin grin

But why we sell Marcin Bulka sef

We no sell am. He left on a free. Is he doing well at PSG?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 10, 2020
thorrvik55:

Lol.. Hated? Who dash monkey banana?
Cry harder tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:46am On Jul 10, 2020
Ibime:
You know you have problems when Henrique Hilario(us) is your GK coach

He even looks impressed. Every week na we go dey suffer high BP.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:47am On Jul 10, 2020
airmark:

He should use the hand to send money to those he is owing, before we move to the next phase. cheesy

El-Ru-Debtor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 8:16am On Jul 10, 2020
So the posthumous Juice Wrld album dropped today. Mehn, i gotta brace myself emotionally before listening to this one. Yet to even see the tracklist and i already got tears in my eyes.

Nihilistjnr, whatcha think?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2020
pkasso:
So the posthumous Juice Wrld album dropped today. Mehn, i gotta brace myself emotionally before listening to this one. Yet to even see the tracklist and i already got tears in my eyes.

Nihilistjnr, whatcha think?

Hope it's not a let down like Pop Smokes album sha.

I will listen to it at some point this week. Gyms are reopening on the 25th now so I'm trying to get my playlist ready
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Will be interesting to see who Chelsea gets in today's CL draw. .

Oh, i forgot grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I will listen to it at some point this week. Gyms are reopening on the 25th now so I'm trying to get my playlist ready
50 goofed on that project big time embarassed
Still blazing regardless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Juice would never let his fans down. The number of tracks on the album, 21 is also symbolic knowing that he died at that age. Mehn, that shit hit me bad. Even till now. Kid was a genius.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:50am On Jul 10, 2020
seankafor:
50 goofed on that project big time embarassed
Still blazing regardless

I don't know if it was really 50 or Pop himself that dulled.

The only reason I listen to Pop smoke is because he spits grimy lyrics on UK drill beats, which helps me channel my inner armed robber.

I didn't sign up to listen to a romantic cover of into you.

The only good song on the album for me was 44 bulldog. That's the kind of music I signed up for- a sinister soundtrack to my latent criminal intent.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2020
pkasso:
Juice would never let his fans down. The number of tracks on the album, 21 is also symbolic knowing that he died at that age. Mehn, that shit hit me bad. Even till now. Kid was a genius.

Let's not suck the dïck of his ghost too hard sha. grin

I'm not sure I will label that guy a genius. There are too many people in that lane doing the same sound or even better, from trippie redd to a boogie to gunna to lil baby to Roddy rich, to sassy pocket rocket Uzi vert

But he does make good music
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I don't know if it was really 50 or Pop himself that dulled.

The only reason I listen to Pop smoke is because he spits grimy lyrics on UK drill beats, which helps me channel my inner armed robber.

I didn't sign up to listen to a romantic cover of into you.

The only good song on the album for me was 44 bulldog. That's the kind of music I signed up for- a sinister soundtrack to my latent criminal intent.
mine was OG GATTI..

I can kill someone to just watch french cap..lol grin

Fvck is "Nigeria logo" grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2020
pkasso:
Will be interesting to see who Chelsea gets in today's CL draw. .

Oh, i forgot grin grin

You go just settle down carry another person problem for your head

You no dey tire?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2020
This one I am very very confident. Chelsea will NOT win Chris Wilder's Sheffield United at Bramall lane.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2020
CapitalCee:
This one I am very very confident. Chelsea will NOT win Chris Wilder's Sheffield United at Bramall lane.

I dont know about that. Them boys do not play

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Let's not suck the dïck of his ghost too hard sha. grin

I'm not sure I will label that guy a genius. There are too many people in that lane doing the same sound or even better, from trippie redd to a boogie to gunna to lil baby to Roddy rich, to sassy pocket rocket Uzi vert

But he does make good music
Let's not go there, bro. Like WTF?! Juice shits on everyone you put up there. Imagine the disrespect. Juice blurs the line. He is more versatile than any of those guys. Even Future, the king of trap had to put out a complete joint EP with him.

Beyond the sound, his lyricism is something else. Dude would spit on anything from anime to mental health. Go check out his freestyles on Tim Westwood and get back to me. You've got GOAT Eminem giving him props and featuring him on an album and we all know how much Slim hates trap music. At 21!

Juice was the closest thing to a young Tunechi. They were both naturals. Everything just came easily to them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
Seankafor, thunder go fire you and your fellow gboys who go ever come here to defend cybercrime again. When we point out how these people are damaging the image of our country, they deflect attention by pointing to other people as the problem.

I certainly hope the new efcc boss would go all in in catching all these criminals. So sad.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pharod(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
So Chelsea will have to face Barca in the next round if they manage to win Bayern?

This life no just balance at all... grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
As a Chelsea fan

I have nothing to say

cool

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
donjazet:
Seankafor, thunder go fire you and your fellow gboys who go ever come here to defend cybercrime again. When we point out how these people are damaging the image of our country, they deflect attention by pointing to other people as the problem.

I certainly hope the new efcc boss would go all in in catching all these criminals. So sad.
it's thunder that will fire you and your whole generation both born and unborn..

Useless faggóót..

Am not the cause of your woes you vagabond bastàrd son of a thousand father's.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
donjazet:

you see why you don't have brain.. you churn out unverified news and fake news to wañk and màsturbate on while looking for who to transfer your self and family incured aggression to .

This particular memo has been debunked as fake news but due to your yeast infested brain.. you can't verify news before running like a headless chicken about to cum before posting them here..

Who knows that's how you been forwarding unverified news to your WhatsApp friends and spreading hate and fake news..

You have been bursted sharing unverified news here.. I have one advice for you..

Jealousy is a disease..die slow..

https://factcheck.afp.com/no-uae-has-not-banned-three-month-tourist-visas-nigerians

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
seankafor:
you see why you don't have brain.. you churn out unverified news and fake news to wañk and màsturbate on while looking for who to transfer your self and family incured aggression to .

This particular memo has been debunked as fake news but due to your yeast infested brain.. you can't verify news before running like a headless chicken about to cum before posting them here..

Who knows that's how you been forwarding unverified news to your WhatsApp friends and spreading hate and fake news..

You have been bursted sharing unverified news here.. I have one advice for you..

Jealousy is a disease..die slow..

https://factcheck.afp.com/no-uae-has-not-banned-three-month-tourist-visas-nigerians
bro stop answering donjazet.
it is the work of poverty, it is not really his fault.
donjazet is poor in cash and also poor in common sense. He is so unfortunate

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
Sulele04:

bro stop answering donjazet.
it is the work of poverty, it is not really his fault.
donjazet is poor in cash and also poor in common sense. He is so unfortunate
I am so vexed right now..
Was having good time with my friends out here.. I have sworn never to go berserk and e war stuffs again..

But this idiot from nowhere just triggered me from nowhere.. the thing shock me ahswear angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ibime:

El-Ru-Debtor

His friend, raumdeuter, is unusually silent.

These guys were so sure that their GOAT, Fraudiola, would win epl come what 'May'. Now, they are silent like they are mourning.

Eruditor's life matters at this point.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
What is going on here?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
seankafor:
Was having good time with my friends out here.. I have sworn never to go berserk and e war stuffs again..

But this idiot from nowhere just triggered me from nowhere.. the thing shock me ahswear angry
no mind am jare nah poverty cause am,
as hin dey like that hin neva chop nah why.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Havertz, likely?
Lampard: It's not something I want to broach right now. My focus is on the matches.

Injury news
Lampard : Billy Gilmour had an operation on his knee this morning, so out for maybe 3-4 months. I am disappointed, as is he. I spoke with him yesterday and giving him support. He is a tough boy, but he should be pleased with what he has done this season. His attitude will get him back as soon as he can.

His character for me is fantastic, especially with his age. He will put in the work and the rehab. We will be there for him.

Injury news
Lampard : Kante is not fit, Kovacic in the squad. Tomori not in the squad.

Tammy Abraham, a change after his goal?
Lampard : I haven't seen much change, because he is a very positive lad in his personality. I am pleased for him to break that drought and I hope that his confidence has taken a nice boost.

This is his Premier League breakthrough season, really, and he has taken it on well. It's up to him about how he takes that forward.

Jorginho, pleased with his professionalism?
Lampard : I'm very pleased and it's what I expect from players. You can go through moments in a season and you have to be strong, that's why I made him vice-captain.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
donjazet:

this is misplaced aggression.

they can ban Nigerian passport holders but the same guys will happily bank loot and accept "investments" into real estate from government officials of Nigerian descent; fully aware these were proceeds of corruption.
when they are ready, they should maintain a complete mop up or kiss bland ass.

abeg make we no dey deceive ourselves. yes I'm referring to the younger Nigerian citizens in particular. we have a huge online presence and we can project any narrative we want as a people.
there are giant personalities of Nigerian descent making headway all over the world. you don't even need to look hard. plant it, water it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
seankafor:

My friend, shut the fuck_up! Your reputation as a criminal on this forum is indelible.

I am calling you out because you are the embodiment of all that is wrong with the psych of the present Nigerian youth.

The unashamed zeal to acquire wealth irrespective of the malicious damage to the innocent victims and the whole country by extension.
The pictures i posted were on the front page yesterday detailing how nefarious criminals like you are tarnishing the reputation of innocent citizens of this country but i expect that your first instinct will be to debunk it instead of rationalizing the dangers and consequences of your criminality.
I am calling you out because you are the criminal stupid enough to come online and foolishly attempt to defend your crimes.

I don't blame you for thinking that anybody against fraud is as wretched and hungry as your lineage has been for generations.
You might be surprised to learn that there are people who study hard, work hard and become financially successful without ever turning to crime.

Every day, you flood this thread with posts antagonizing law enforcement agents or defending hard core criminals because of your innate fear of being caught like them. Don't worry, your time will soon come.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9241) (9242) (9243) (9244) (9245) (9246) (9247) ... (19351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gucciboy, timbros(m), joezy23(m), airmark(m), A40(m), Ibunkun1(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.