Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,839 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10666251 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9276) (9277) (9278) (9279) (9280) (9281) (9282) ... (19315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Thank God for Bournemouth.
Atleast victory against Norwich on Wednesday will take us a step closer to ucl qualification.
We will make it

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Give us this top 4
our seasonal bread grin
And forgive Rudiger

From his tresPASSES

embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Segedinho:

And forgive Rudiger

From his tresPASSES

embarassed
As we forgive the board of all their trespasses for buying Bakayoko and Drinkwater undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Segedinho:

And forgive Rudiger

From his tresPASSES

embarassed

and LEAD Kepa to the PATH of the ball

grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Agent Solanke
Angent Luiz
Agent Mourinho.

One love!

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
izzou:

So annoying

Na to dey hold Casio calculate dey add and subtract.

But still, I think Lampard tried sha. If you look how we arrived here, he has been okay.

Na to give am time
Brooooo.... I have no prob with lamps. Na the stupid players in that team.

I have a serious problem with lads like abraham and kepa. I hate both with passion.

However, even if we relegate, I will pick lampard twice any day to manage the club till the end.

I have never loved any sportsman the way I love that man

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chrisus(m): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
This Leicester side don’t deserve UCL football

Na disgrace dem go disgrace England for there

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Emaprince:

I have a serious problem with lads like abraham and kepa. I hate both with passion.

However, even if we relegate, I will pick lampard twice any day to manage the club till the end.

nice one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
He is a miracle working God, He is The Alpha(nothing before Him) and Omega (nothing is after Him), He's a miracle working God.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ope ooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Emaprince:

Chelsea should just count their loss on Kepa and move on

Karius cost Liverpool their chance to win the UCL. Klopp bought Allison the next season, and they carried it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Like this eeh, we need to tear Norwich to shreds
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
This Bredgan Rodgers sef na big time bottler
Same thing happened when he was at Liverpool sad
Good result for us tho

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Blueangel44 aren't you entertained?
Doc. Unlimited aren't you entertained?
High Chief Ibime aren't you entertained?
MLS legend Airmark aren't you entertained?
SkimpleD aren't you entertained?
Donjazet aren't you entertained?
Olokada Bikeman aren't you entertained?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Like this eeh, we need to tear Norwich to shreds

Swrs...nothing short of a comprehensive beating.

Let Southampton just complete the trinity tomorrow sha

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
BlueMann:

Trinity kor Cathedral ni.......

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pharod(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
BlueMann:

You'll just open your mouth waaaaaa and be talking nonsense... cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
BlueMann:

If that happens, I'll....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Emaprince:

One of the reasons why I love lampard is his attitude towards players who underperform in matches.
Once you Bleep up,he drops you
Which is why I think he wants to have very good players in multiple positions so as to have different options just like man city have done with their squad

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by melodyogonna(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
BlueMann:

grin grin grin typical of Chelsea fans not wanting to chop their L alone and in peace grin grin grin say na trinity

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
izzou:

Lol
I no know about that one. He could be a baller you know cool

A low key one.

FHA...One day I go control you make we see. I just enter Lagos two days back

Went for one small hustle like that
Baller nibo

You still dey Lagos??

Festac dey call you ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Baller nibo

You still dey Lagos??

Festac dey call you ooo

Ballers naa

Abi you no Sabi say na sure gee be that guy?

I go fall in Festac soon. Make I hustle legitimately, so I can surpass Hushpuppi cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
BlueMann:

Nothing is too hard for the Lord to do
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
izzou:

Ballers naa

Abi you no Sabi say na sure gee be that guy?

I go fall in Festac soon. Make I hustle legitimately, so I can surpass Hushpuppi cool
cheesy cheesy

I don save the pix in case of future occurrence cool wink

All these Night workers don cast our Festac finish angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nezzjnr:
cheesy cheesy

I don save the pix in case of future occurrence cool wink

All these Night workers don cast our Festac finish angry

All those girls for Heaven's?

Festac na hustling ground for Oloshos now grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Amoto94:
Blueangel44 aren't you entertained?
Doc. Unlimited aren't you entertained?
High Chief Ibime aren't you entertained?
MLS legend Airmark aren't you entertained?
SkimpleD aren't you entertained?
Donjazet aren't you entertained?
Olokada Bikeman aren't you entertained?
My brother, first class entertainment from Brendan Rodgers and his merry band of bottlers.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Leicester still has Spurs and United to play.

Omo na die
By then United will be in a position to throw away the match

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
eph12:

By then United will be in a position to throw away the match
Hahahaha.

This really killed me. grin grin

Why are you such a nuisance Ephraim undecided

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
BlueMann:

sou 2-2 manu FT
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
izzou:

All those girls for Heaven's?

Festac na hustling ground for Oloshos now grin
I'm already tired of Amuwo Odofin as a whole

The whole place stinks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
4-1 ke shocked

Thought I saw 1-0 before going to bed.

Isn't god wonderful grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
I have a feeling Mourinho wants Europa spot so he can win first trophy for bottleham.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9276) (9277) (9278) (9279) (9280) (9281) (9282) ... (19315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chic2pimp(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.