Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506003 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9329) (9330) (9331) (9332) (9333) (9334) (9335) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ravioli(m): 6:15am On Jul 19, 2020
sad

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2020
Ibime:

I got you bro.

Pep Madiola

[img]https:///media/7-18-2020/wXHY4P.gif[/img]
Thanks grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
so predictable and 1 way traffic.

That's why he couldn't join Chelsea.. he woulda gotten the sack since.

He's still a very good coach in fact one of the very best regardless of that result.
I'm a lifelong Chelsea fan but I'm a huge fan of Guardiola.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2020
popizaino:

Hope you go show up when we call you out for conte? grin

Aparisports member spotted. grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2020
Raumdeuter's calamitous David Luiz at 33, dropping an L for Fraudiola and Dayo to share. grin

If Dayo dies, na Ls kill am. grin

28 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2020
airmark:
Raumdeuter's calamitous David Luiz at 33, dropping an L for Fraudiola and Dayo to share. grin

Which kain pinshure be this? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2020
airmark:

No better way to serve an L than CALAMITOUS LUIZ KEPPING A CLEAN SHEET AGAINST ALMIGHTY PEP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2020
These guys no go kill us, Shalayes go Sha plenty grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayromWrites: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2020
cole01:

Which one be way keeping again?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2020
cole01:
Lol those scummies sha.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2020
"Man U have stolen so much that they even signed a coach named OLE."

Nairalanders won't kill me grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2020
Graeme Souness

"I would love to play against Jorginho and Kovacic. The pair are good at keeping possession and easy on the eye but that's as far as it goes. I don't have to worry about them making runs in behind me because they never attack."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2020
elrony:

Which kain pinshure be this? grin

Apari exposed. cheesy

Obere4u:

No better way to serve an L than CALAMITOUS LUIZ KEPPING A CLEAN SHEET AGAINST ALMIGHTY PEP

Luiz hit Dayo's head with a sucker punch that sent him out of this 'ring'.

Also, no finished Aguero on the field to blame for the loss.

A fat L.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
airmark:

Apari exposed. cheesy

Luiz hit Dayo's head with a sucker punch that sent him out of this 'ring'.

Also, no finished Aguero on the field to blame for the loss.

A fat L.

Laumdeuter has refused to log on since last night,,abi him go Church Neva come back ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Due to the obvious vulnerabilities in our backline, I'll opt for a 3-4-3 against manyoo.

Alonso can't be trusted in a back four, so I'll have him deployed in his favoured left wingback, Reece on the right, Azpi, Rudiger and Zouma completing the defensive setup.

Against the ball, we will operate in a 5-4-1 shape with the wing-backs acting alongside the 3 defenders to make a back 5.

With a 5-man defensive line, our defense can cover more width on the field. This will ensure Alonso and James gets to defend wider and move to defend manyoo wingers quicker, with this we can be able to prevent the likes of Greenwood, Rashford and Martial from gaining a dynamic advantage for take-ons and can force them to even go backwards.

Azpilicueta - Rudiger - Zouma

James - Jorginho - Kovacic - Alonso

Willian - Giroud - Pulisic.

Against The Ball:

James - Azpilicueta - Rudiger - Zouma - Alonso

Willian - Jorginho - Kovacic - Pulisic

Giroud

Your thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Griffon:
Due to the obvious vulnerabilities in our backline, I'll opt for a 3-4-3 against manyoo.

Alonso can't be trusted in a back four, so I'll have him deployed in his favoured left wingback, Reece on the right, Azpi, Rudiger and Zouma completing the defensive setup.

Against the ball, we will operate in a 5-4-1 shape with the wing-backs acting alongside the 3 defenders to make a back 5.

With a 5-man defensive line, our defense can cover more width on the field. This will ensure Alonso and James gets to defend wider and move to defend manyoo wingers quicker, with this we can be able to prevent the likes of Greenwood, Rashford and Martial from gaining a dynamic advantage for take-ons and can force them to even go backwards.

Against The Ball:

Giroud

Your thoughts.
Can two natural midfielders like Kovacic and Jorginho perform well against Bruno, Pogba and Matic?

How possible? And what about Kante? He's out?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kakakii: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
I really don't mind us resting our important players as Liverpool match is definitely more important than this

James tomori Christensen Alonso

----- jorghino ---- kovacic ---- RLC

Willian --- Abraham ---- CHO

Kante mount Barkley Pulisic should be rested for Liverpool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Griffon:

Against The Ball:

Giroud

Your thoughts.
This is the line up I have in mind too but knowing Lampard will want to accommodate his son(Mount) I don’t think he will use it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
Griffon:

Against The Ball:

Giroud

Your thoughts.

its a very brilliant one,,,hope lampard yields to ur advice... D's should beat yoonited and expose their fraudulent game...but most importantly,,we need to sit deep and wait for a counter...also jorginho should not start D's game,, unfortunately kante is injured...Barkley can pair kovacic in d midfield

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
So because of ighalo in Manchester United..

I'll be rooting for manutd to root, massacre and anhiliate Chelsea later on today...

And so shall it be.. as prophesied by the pontiff of the holy Roman Catholic church cool

Roma locuta..causa finita EST..( ROME HAS SPOKEN..THE CASE IS FINISHED cool)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
donstan18:

Can two natural midfielders like Kovacic and Jorginho perform well against Bruno, Pogba and Matic?

How possible? And what about Kante? He's out?

Looks like Kante has been ruled out of the game. Gilmour is already out of the season. So that leaves us with the midfield pair of Kovacic and Jorginho.

I'll go with Jorginho ahead of Barkley or Mount in a 3-4-3 setup cos I consider the latter duo runners and I don't need that in my 3-4-3.

With Jorginho and Kovacic, we'll be having a structure that can create basic connections from the wing back to the centre.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Griffon:
"Man U have stolen so much that they even signed a coach named OLE."

Nairalanders won't kill me grin
I saw this comment on that thread and I laughed so hard grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
seankafor:
So because of ighalo in Manchester United..

I'll be rooting for manutd to root, massacre and anhiliate Chelsea later on today...

And so shall it be.. as prophesied by the pontiff of the holy Roman Catholic church cool

Roma locuta..causa finita EST..( ROME HAS SPOKEN..THE CASE IS FINISHED cool)
Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
sylvalord:
Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you cool
watch and see.. I have already staked on it.. single cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ibime:
Arsenal have finally learned to park the bus after 15 years
Noo. Even wenger did it to beat pep and Mourinho at one time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
EarlRagnar2:
It's now easy to beat pep
Stay solid defensively
Wait for counter attack
Then utilize your chance
it has always been that way, only that he has top players and teams sometimes suffer from having good finishers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
macjireh:

Laumdeuter has refused to log on since last night,,abi him go Church Neva come back ni

He has forgotten the road to this thread. Let's ask his boy, a40 to drag him here by his collar.

We can't afford to lose eruditor and Dayo to Fraudiola's incompetence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
biomustry:
Graeme Souness

"I would love to play against Jorginho and Kovacic. The pair are good at keeping possession and easy on the eye but that's as far as it goes. I don't have to worry about them making runs in behind me because they never attack."

This man sha.

Kova may not be a goal threat, but he can 'orchestrate' damage in 'other ways'...same with Jorginho.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
airmark:

He has forgotten the road to this thread. Let's ask his boy, a40 to drag him here by his collar.

We can't afford to lose eruditor and Dayo to Fraudiola's incompetence.
fraudiola see wat have u done ooo

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Read this interview by Emenalo detailing the issue of racism in football and his time at Chelsea as Technical Director. cc Ibime, Unlimited, Airmark, Donjazet, Blueangel44

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jul/19/michael-emenalo-the-narrative-that-white-is-good-has-to-change?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
D. Ings Dey disturb oh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
If our regular conbactive defensive midfielder is out Why not try out another defender in the midfield to avoid and reduce threat that might expose our defenders ?

I suggest Christensen or zouma to the midfield.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9329) (9330) (9331) (9332) (9333) (9334) (9335) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), joezy23(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.