Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10616059 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9386) (9387) (9388) (9389) (9390) (9391) (9392) ... (19263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

We are watching.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ibime:
If only Rudiger and co had kept that West Ham game to a draw, we would be watching this game with a relaxed mind.
if rudiger had played dat ball into throw-in instead of d corner kick,,we won't be worrying right now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
onyemaair:

This William guy is a mediocre player. I hope Chelsea don't renew his contract, he will obstruct the path of better players.
Chelsea have to tell him bye-bye.

His time is obviously up except lampard is not seeing his impressive numbers grin
Have learnt not to be deceived by those his aimless running up and down calling it workrate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
popizaino:

His time is obviously up except lampard is not seeing his impressive numbers grin
Have learnt not to be deceived by those his aimless running up and down calling it workrate.
Lmao.
37 EPL goals in 7yrscheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
popizaino:
Willian has been here 7 years and he still hasn't hit 10 goals in a PL season.

13/14: 4 ⚽️
14/15: 2 ⚽️
15/16: 5 ⚽️
16/17: 8 ⚽️
17/18: 6 ⚽️
18/19: 3 ⚽️
19/20: 9 ⚽️

His assists records are nothing to write home about .Today is probably his last chance in a Chelsea shirt...
World class player for a reason.
2019/2020 those 9 goals have PKs included in, and still... Let him score today so we win and then if he wants to stay, fine or leave let him. At least Ziyech defends as well as Willian, we won't miss a thing about him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Unproductive Willian - 37 EPL goals in 7 years

Productive Iniesta - 35 LaLiga goals in 16 years

23 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ibime:

cheesy be looking for trouble
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bville02:
Man Utd should beat Leicester abeg. This wolves no dey smile at all. With that our May God help us. Amen defense? The only way we can win is if we outscore them.

Beat which Leicester? We want to draw. Is it your draw? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
BlueAngel444:
2019/2020 those 9 goals have PKs included in, and still... Let him score today so we win and then if he wants to stay, fine or leave let him. At least Ziyech defends as well as Willian, we won't miss a thing about him

Impressive from willian grin

Mason Greenwood has scored 10 league goals in his first premier League season as a winger where he has been a sub for the most part. William has never hit 10 league goals as a winger in his 7 years Chelsea career.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Where is KingAzubuike? We need early team news from registered Chelsea fans abeg. The tension is too much.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Chelsea will lose to wolves and Man Utd will play out a draw against Leicester. No CL for you fuckers next season angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
sylvalord:
Chelsea will lose to wolves and Man Utd will play out a draw against Leicester. No CL for you fuckers next season angry

Just dey here dey run your mouth
It will surely come back to bite you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Herbiedeen(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
BlueMann:
So we stand to lose £50million if we fail to qualify today.

I believe we have more than enough motivation to "die there"
who are the we?? cool
As if 10naira go reach your hand gringrin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Smh....so somehow u think Henderson was giving a constant above average performance in most of the 30 matches he played for loserpool and players like Mane, Salah scoring the goals and dem Trent Arnold doing the assists aren't?

Abeg I no get energy to drag a none issue. A player was only deemed fit to have performed better than other players on the pitch in 1 out of 30 matches he played in. Does this not tell u that every other match he started and didn't get the MoTM means other loserpool players that got it were better than him on the pitch?

I have shown u Henderson is not the best player in loserpool because he gets bested by other loserpool players in almost all the matches he played in except 1 he won MoTM and the few ones wọn by their opposition.
oga, which one don't you understand?
I told you that I'm not making any case for Henderson because I didn't watch him this season.

My point should be simple for you to understand. I don't know whether or not Henderson was the best player or not, but the metric that you want to use to make a case against him does not make sense.

Winning more MOTM over a season than every other player does not automatically mean that a player was generally better than the others.

MOTM can only be given to 1 player per match, and he can't be the best player in all the matches, but can be the second best in 80% of the matches.

The MOTM theory no just follow, na wetin I dey tell you.

I no get strength, too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Chelsea to win 2-0 with Leicester scoring a 91 mins goal to beat Manure

Inshaallahu

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
ShitStain:

[s]Just dey here dey run your mouth
It will surely come back to bite you[/s]
k undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Greatihex:
oga, which one don't you understand?
I told you that I'm not making any case for Henderson because I didn't watch him this season.

My point should be simple for you to understand. I don't know whether or not Henderson was the best player or not, but the metric that you want to use to make a case against him does not make sense.

Winning more MOTM over a season than every other player does not automatically mean that a player was generally better than the others.

MOTM can only be given to 1 player per match, and he can't be the best player in all the matches, but can be the second best in 80% of the matches.

The MOTM theory no just follow, na wetin I dey tell you.

I no get strength, too.
Can someone tell me how the bolded above makes any sense? If a player can be second best in 80% of matches, why can’t a player be the best in all the matches?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
sylvalord:
Can someone tell me how the bolded above makes any sense? If a player can be second best in 80% of matches, why can’t a player be the best in all the matches?

I believe there's a difference between ALL and 80%

Or don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
sylvalord:
you will not use your head to reason now.

There is no single player dead or alive that was or will be the best player in every match of the season.
During the course of a season a player will have a bad, average day, above average day, and a great day.

A player with second best performance for 80% of the matches he played is a very strong contender for best player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ibime:

Apples and oranges
Iniesta central midfielder in a 433
Willian wing forward in a 433

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ibime:

Keep leading your fans astray

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

Apples and oranges
Iniesta central midfielder in a 433
Willian wing forward in a 433

Iniesta - AM and sometimes left winger in the most attacking team of all time

Willian - bench warmer for most of his Chelsea career

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ibime:

Iniesta - AM and sometimes left winger in the most attacking team of all time

Willian - bench warmer for most of his Chelsea career

Iniesta is a CM . Who is the current AM in Barcelona

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
izzou:

I believe there's a difference between ALL and 80%

Or don't you think so?
Oga, all these things are based on assumptions. When has a player ever been certified second best in 80% of matches? A player's perfomance will always vary from match to match. To be certified second best for 80% of matches is almost as impossible as being certified the best in all the matches
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Herbiedeen:
who are the we?? cool
As if 10naira go reach your hand gringrin

grin grin grin

My chest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Greatihex:
you will not use your head to reason now.

There is no single player dead or alive that was or will be the best player in every match of the season.
During the course of a season a player will have a bad, average day, above average day, and a great day.

A player with second best performance for 80% of the matches he played is a very strong contender for best player.
Oga, all these things are based on assumptions. When has a player ever been certified second best in 80% of matches? A player's perfomance will always vary from match to match. To be certified second best for 80% of matches is almost as impossible as being certified the best in all the matches
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
sylvalord:

He is not saying there is any proof that a player is second-best, just as there isn't one that his MotM for all matches

What he's saying is if a player is hitting 7.5/10 in each match he participates, then cumulatively he can be considered as the best in his position that season

Do you understand his point now?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ibime:

I saw this coming grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
izzou:

He is not saying there is any proof that a player is second-best, just as there isn't one that his MotM for all matches

What he's saying is if a player is hitting 7.5/10 in each match he participates, then cumulatively he can be considered as the best in his position that season

Thank you, my brother. Me I don't know how else to explain that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Fam, I've been struck by disaster. My sister and her 2 kids just died yesterday from a terrible road accident. cry cry cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
izzou:

You are still not getting it. When has a player not named Messi or Ronaldo ever hit 7.5/10 in all matches? That is what i am asking.

Also, he never said 7.5/10, he said second best. Second best can be 8/10 or even 9/10. So that your rating no join at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
How I wish I was an Arsenal fan today.

At least I'll watch my game without any pressure, switching between United and Chelsea match ready to banter any team that fails.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9386) (9387) (9388) (9389) (9390) (9391) (9392) ... (19263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.