Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10766527 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9398) (9399) (9400) (9401) (9402) (9403) (9404) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coinvision: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
We are United, We are The Greatest, We are The Kings!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Victornezzar:

We have Jones.....He will be a good replacement for Luiz

He has the fighting spirit too cool

This one no well right from time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
afrodoc2:

Calm down bros. We come in peace. We are only here to celebrate your clean sheet with you.

cheesy

The floor is yours.

But e surprise me say United don cast reach the level wey una go dey celebrate 3rd position (above Chelsea} when we still dey on course to lift a trophy...

Only this one don differenciate our level with una own.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
CapitalCee:

Music to my ears. Na me say make una commit offence?

DJ abeg play me staying 4th
na matter what u guys want to post here no Chelsea will give a fvck or rat's ass what u guys think. We, well i for 1, am very glad. I bet u guys deep down are not happy to finish 3rd because u have the same points as Chelsea and ur team np matter the investment play crap most times and despite the investment well go your thread u will see what n how u guys really feel about ur team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Coinvision:
We are United, We are The Greatest, We are The Kings!
on top beating Chelsea shocked na wa o

this is a serious achievementcheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
BlueMann:
Chelsea and Spurs can actually help each other out in these last two games.

Spurs beating Leicester will all but guarantee us a CL spot, while they need us to beat Wolves for them get a Europa League spot.

So let's put our rivalries aside and let the former allies - Jose and Lamps - become allies once again.

Let's do this for London cool

They kept their part of the bargain, we've now kept ours.
Pleasure doing business José. wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
BikeMan:
No transfer window, crop of Youth players. Frank Lampard has don well, now we finish the season well next week.

Make those ones dey celebrate 3rd position pass Liverpool's trophy sef cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Expert17:

Your 4th position is creative to us cheesy cheesy cheesy

If anyone had told me at the beginning of the season this was possible, me and dat person for fight.

Troll your troll, but to me, we did amazingly well this season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
BlueAngel444:
lol, but we will take position with joy bro than finishing fifth and come Sunday we add FA I pray cheesy

you can't deny that the feat Lampard and Chelsea have pulled off is admirably. #truth
hmm I agree with you but the team has finished lower than last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
timbros:

cheesy

The floor is yours.

But e surprise me say United don cast reach the level wey una go dey celebrate 3rd position (above Chelsea} when we still dey on course to lift a trophy...

We are going to win Europa league .....calm down

Europa league >>>> Fa cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
;S

See as dem dey Shalaye. Baba said dem dey on Course? On Course ko, on Semester ni..... LMFAO!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
lalaboi:
Plenty people go over scarce for this thread this season. . . I am not optimistic one bit. . If we enter top 6 by season end, we would have done well sha. Our squad is mid table at best

I seriously did not expect a top four finish too after losing Hazard to Madrid, transfer ban and rival teams strengthening..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
thorrvik55:

This one no well right from time
This one don loose memory

Why you dey quote my former account cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
EarlRagnar2:
Some scummies don't even know when to party,is it craze or crack

Definitely both
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ovoP(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
timbros:

cheesy

The floor is yours.

We still get Europa na.. calm down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
timbros:

cheesy

The floor is yours.

Oga shu.ut up. You dont tell us when to party. I personally will not party because of a blue fan that lost a family. It makes no moral sense. Not this useless shalaye wey you wan bring come here

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Expert17:

Tottenham didn't sign last season, at the end of the season they made it into top 4 alongside UCL final....

Na shekpe fan so you have to keep them honest

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
charlesELIKIBA:
what the hell is wrong with this club lately?

first they hire lampard as coach as such critical time when the team needs the best experience coach considering the resources we have at hand and limitations as per transfer window.

next tammy abraham is given a lead striker role....seriously? can he even withstand Kompany or now David luiz.

then luiz is gone... yes old but experienced. nobody else in that team dishes out atleast 60% precise ariel passes, the kind of balls GIROUD loves.

i have to decide in the next 24hrs if i will see any of the teams games this season because i sense heavy humilation before january itself.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
thorrvik55:

I seriously did not expect a top four finish too after losing Hazard to Madrid, transfer ban and rival teams strengthening..

grin

Confession time..... See as 4th Position humbled Dem..... LMAO!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Expert17:

No P.

Carry go...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
CapitalCee:

We have all consoled with him. Well I think in respect of donzajet. I will not Party.
lol, cool
jokes are fine, but no Chelsea fans are this or that. U na fit celebrate Una third na cheesy Una deserve am but u understand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingTom(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
wman:

Lol. See this one. No playoffs. Automatic qualification for all four English teams.
Na bants bros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
Herbiedeen:
who are the we?? cool
As if 10naira go reach your hand gringrin
As If you've never ever used 'we' when talking about your team.

See your mouth like 10naira

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
charlesELIKIBA:

bro a great humilation is upon chelsea this season

Not just ordinary humiliation, him say na "Great" one grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
Expert17:

na here we dey

shey inter still dey Europa abi cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Digriz(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
What shall it profit you to labour day and night all through,occupying the 3rd position on the League but finally lost it at the final day when it matters most.
That's what my Zimbabwe's friend will call munyama de kunyadzisa grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
timbros:

cheesy

The floor is yours.

No one is celebrating anything.
Meanwhile, why is this surprising you? Your brothers have been singing 5th and how they were above us in our ears all season. If Chelsea had finished 3rd, it would have been no different. So dont let anything surprise you o

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
CapitalCee:

Oga shu.ut up. You dont tell us when to party. I personally will not party because of a blue fan that lost a family. It makes no moral sense. Not this useless shalaye wey you wan bring come here

No vex sir. Shebi I said "the floor is yours"? Wetin dey para you nah? Did I say you should not party?

Again, the floor is yours sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
raumdeuter:

Na shekpe fan so you have to keep them honest

They didn't lose their best player.

They didn't have their 'now-biggest' player suffer injuries like never before.

They didn't employ a coach with one year experience in the Championship.

Keep yourself honest

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
BlueAngel444:
na here we dey

shey inter still dey Europa abi cheesy

Inter beat us?

We have 3 active Secret Agent working there.... Lukaku, Young and Sanchez..

Agent Johny Evans delivered today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Unlimited22:
TBH next season suppose be point and kill for Lampard, especially at the CF, LB, CB and WG positions.

My expectations for this season nor too plenty. R16 UCL, win one trophy (Calabash Cup or UEFA super cup will do) and finish in the top 6 at least.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

You mean Lampard?!

Yes, he's the one scratching his head in front of Pogba and Rashford. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9398) (9399) (9400) (9401) (9402) (9403) (9404) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: efec(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.