Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,594 members, 7,843,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10656667 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9403) (9404) (9405) (9406) (9407) (9408) (9409) ... (19312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pharod(m): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
donjazet:
Fam, I've been struck by disaster. My sister and her 2 kids just died yesterday from a terrible road accident. cry cry cry

I'm so sorry bro. May God comfort you and your family and give you the strength to bear this loss...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimar: 1:43am On Jul 27, 2020
Chelsea fans celebrating their 4th position

grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:25am On Jul 27, 2020
Expert17:

We hold the record for having atleast 1 academy graduate in our match day squard since 1960s (the record still stands- 2020)

Correction. Since 1938 Manchester United has always had an Academy graduate in its match day squad.

At that time Chelshit football club had not won any title of note in any competition of note.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 2:47am On Jul 27, 2020
Sulele04:
chelsea trophy cabinet 2019/20: fa cup winners.
machester united trophy cabinet 2019/20: i better pass my neighbour.
Bookmarked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 3:29am On Jul 27, 2020
afrodoc2:

Correction. Since 1938 Manchester United has always had an Academy graduate in its match day squad.

At that time Chelshit football club had not won any title of note in any competition of note.

Main reason being we run an academy.

Some other clubs run a glorified loan-farm conveyor-belt!!

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 5:54am On Jul 27, 2020
See where Kepa is on the list of total saves. He is slugging it out with second choice keepers.

Disgraceful.

It's so bleeped up. A whole first team keeper for a team like Chelsea.

Despite facing fewer shots, Allison and Ederson have more saves than him.

We need a new keeper ASAP. Let's count our losses.

Forget Harvetz for now.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 27, 2020
CapitalCee:

You forgot. Perriera, Timothy Fosu-mensah and Lingard

Billy Gilmour, Tariq Lamptey, Timo Anjorin nko? Were dey added?

Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 7:30am On Jul 27, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:

Billy Gilmour, Tariq Lamptey, Timo Anjorin nko? Were dey added?

Mtcheeew.

Add it .....it's still not up to the ones that featured for us this season.

Chong, Gomes, Garner ...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by paafin(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2020
Expert17:

Add it .....it's still not up to the ones that featured for us this season.

Chong, Gomes, Garner ...
You forgot we used an entire Academy team in a Europa game cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 27, 2020
KingTom:

Never ever grin
united fans can't troll us. Last time I checked they are the only well team to bottle the premier league trophy on the final day.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2020
We need to break the bank for Jan Oblak. At 27, he can give us 8 to 10 solid years between the sticks.

We need this guy, and I must add, desperately.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:15am On Jul 27, 2020
timbros:
We need to break the bank for Jan Oblak. At 27, he can give us 8 to 10 solid years between the sticks.

If Marina makes this happen, I'll go nuts. This will just be a dream transfer window.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2020
timbros:

ATM won't collect anything less than 100 bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2020
BikeMan:
If Marina makes this happen, I'll go nuts. This will just be a dream transfer window.

Abramovich wants Oblak according to German Burgos, Atletico's assistant coach who is leaving the club at the end of this season.

He was asked by Marca if there were any of his current players he would like to sign at his next club.

It was then that he confirmed Chelsea's attempts to get Oblak.

He said: "If I only quote one who I would take from Atletico Madrid, it would be bad - I have to name them all.

"Look, the Russian [Roman Abramovich] wants to take Oblak."

Burgos' admission is interesting because it seems to suggest that the order to buy Oblak has come from the very top of the Chelsea foodchain.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/12138855/chelsea-transfer-jan-oblak-confirmed/amp/

Roman gets who he wants.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:26am On Jul 27, 2020
2emotional:

ATM won't collect anything less than 100 bro

Hence I said "break the bank"...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:33am On Jul 27, 2020
BARAJ92:
Did they play or not. Academy player na academy player.
You should know were talking about academy players who made the breakthrough this season and had to be depended on as key first XI players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:43am On Jul 27, 2020
Only 2 pundits predicted Chelsea to finish in top 4.

They didn't also predict Man Utd to finish in top 4.

Aresenal and Tottenham really fuçk up

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2020
TalabiAudu:
Only 2 pundits predicted Chelsea to finish in top 4.

They didn't also predict Man Utd to finish in top 4.

Aresenal and Tottenham really fuçk up

I guess most of them low-key never rated both OGS and Lampard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2020
timbros:

Abramovich wants Oblak according to German Burgos, Atletico's assistant coach who is leaving the club at the end of this season.

He was asked by Marca if there were any of his current players he would like to sign at his next club.

It was then that he confirmed Chelsea's attempts to get Oblak.

He said: "If I only quote one who I would take from Atletico Madrid, it would be bad - I have to name them all.

"Look, the Russian [Roman Abramovich] wants to take Oblak."

Burgos' admission is interesting because it seems to suggest that the order to buy Oblak has come from the very top of the Chelsea foodchain.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/12138855/chelsea-transfer-jan-oblak-confirmed/amp/

Roman gets who he wants.
hope we get Oblak this time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2020
wman:
See where Kepa is on the list of total saves. He is slugging it out with second choice keepers.

Disgraceful.

It's so bleeped up. A whole first team keeper for a team like Chelsea.

Despite facing fewer shots, Allison and Ederson have more saves than him.

We need a new keeper ASAP. Let's count our losses.

Forget Harvetz for now.
we can sign Havertz and a new GK

We have €120m from sales
we sell more players like Batshuayi, 1 midfieder Barkley, 1 CB, 1 LB emerson, Bakayoko, Drinkwater, Kennedy, etc €150m
Loan deals which could make €300m available and then if the board wants to add money €100m

Since FFP is suspended this summer, they can add an extra €100m

After all teams like Madrid, Barca, united, city have outspent their transfer balance.

So even if Havertz bought €80m
Oblak (if he agrees this time) €100m
Chilwel €60m
Rice, Upamenco, or Gimenez €60m

Total €300m without adding or going overboard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coinvision: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2020
We Used Academy Boys --- 4th
Our legend is our coach ----- 4th
Abraham greater than Aguero -- 4th
Mount better than De Bruyne --- 4th
Kepa bench De Gea ---- 4th
Mariana sabi signings ---- 4th
Ziyech lands in London --- 4th
VARChester United ---- 4th
5thChester United ----- 4th
Penchester United ----- 4th
Pulisic dribble Liverpool defence --- 4th
Willian score two free kicks --- 4th
Kante is a powerhouse ---- 4th
They even ban us for two years ---- 4th
We play Bayern 0-0 at halftime ---- 4th
Lingard hasn't scored in years ---- 4th
Loftus Chicken is back from injury ---- 4th
We beat Ajax --- 4th
We gave Liverpool the league --- 4th
Timo Werner watched today's match --- 4th

Don't tell me Chelsea spent 30 weeks in 4th place to still finish the season 4th!

Manchester United whom have been a icon of mockery finished 3rd above them!

Disgrace To London!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2020
Coinvision:
We Used Academy Boys --- 4th
Our legend is our coach ----- 4th
Abraham greater than Aguero -- 4th
Mount better than De Bruyne --- 4th
Kepa bench De Gea ---- 4th
Mariana sabi signings ---- 4th
Ziyech lands in London --- 4th
VARChester United ---- 4th
5thChester United ----- 4th
Penchester United ----- 4th
Pulisic dribble Liverpool defence --- 4th
Willian score two free kicks --- 4th
Kante is a powerhouse ---- 4th
They even ban us for two years ---- 4th
We play Bayern 0-0 at halftime ---- 4th
Lingard hasn't scored in years ---- 4th
Loftus Chicken is back from injury ---- 4th
We beat Ajax --- 4th
We gave Liverpool the league --- 4th
Timo Werner watched today's match --- 4th

Don't tell me Chelsea spent 30 weeks in 4th place to still finish the season 4th!

Manchester United whom have been a icon of mockery finished 3rd above them!

Disgrace To London!
It's the mockery part that's bursting my brain.

They mocked United all season and made 5th jokes all the while eyeing 3rd place themselves.

We finished above them and they suddenly became accountants and remembered that they had a transfer ban and United who didn't spent more than them.

O funny gan!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2020
timbros:

We need to be cautious. The demands of playing GK in a defence that keep highline is different from the demands of playing GK in a team that defend their 6 yard box.

If Atletico Madrid are willing to take £50m plus Kepa, that's fine but spending over £100m on a keeper is ludicrous, especially when that keeper is untested in high-line football. Just because Liverpool spent £65m on Alison and it worked, Chelsea tried to follow that template with Kepa.

Keepers like Onana are proven high-line goalkeepers. Oblak is still untested in that regard. We saw how Cech (a typical low-block goalkeeper) struggled and lost confidence at Arsenal in a high-line.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2020
donjazet:
Fam, I've been struck by disaster. My sister and her 2 kids just died yesterday from a terrible road accident. cry cry cry
I'm sorry to hear this bro. Sending prayers to you and your family in this difficult time

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2020
Chelsea linked with Getafe left-winger/left-back Marc Cucurela.

I say no to Spanish players. The Kepa, Morata and Torres experience is enough for now.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2020
Lana1:
It's the mockery part that's bursting my brain.

They mocked United all season and made 5th jokes all the while eyeing 3rd place themselves.

We finished above them and they suddenly became accountants and remembered that they had a transfer ban and United who didn't spent more than them.

O funny gan!!
We finished on same points.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2020
Ibime:
Chelsea linked with Getafe left-winger/left-back Marc Cucurela.

I say no to Spanish players. The Kepa, Morata and Torres experience is enough for now.

Me too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayromWrites: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2020
hensben:
We finished on same points.

Damn Niggar

Issoright
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ravioli(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2020
Man Utd lost Cristiano Ronaldo to Madrid and still managed to win the title

These ones lost ordinary Hazard and they won't let us hear word, the same Hazard with one goal this season level with Jesse mothafucking Lingard.

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2020
Ravioli:

These ones lost ordinary Hazard and they won't let us hear word, the same Hazard with one goal this season level with Jesse mothafucking Lingard.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2020
Is it just me but these trollings look so lame,ffs this was what we both used to troll arsenal for

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2020
Ravioli:

Man u won the league the season after Ronaldo left

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9403) (9404) (9405) (9406) (9407) (9408) (9409) ... (19312) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordfalcao(m), Realtord43, Caicedobets(m), hensben(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.