Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10685793 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9500) (9501) (9502) (9503) (9504) (9505) (9506) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Someone should tell Shege that his time is over. Guy go charge your phone, let sensible Shekpites come to your Rescue.
Lols

It is over as in

Are u afraid now

I only counter once u tro a jibe to me..

Simple sturv
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
If I quote that one make I bend. I'm not interested in your interests please, I'm straight. Enjoy nihilistjnr and airmark ass, comot eyes from my ass

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
afrodoc:

Abeg make una leave that werey alone o. Person wey follow himself chat alone for him club thread for 3 solid yrs.

Na him go drop news that Arjen Robben is injured for 3 weeks.
Na him go respond say “thanks bro I didn’t know that. Who do you think can replace him for our next match”.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

grin grin grin

I think say em Name na Paso, I no know say it's actually Olukoso..... LMFAO!

Tough!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Ahhh

True story. I swearagad. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Pkasso doctor commot pistol for inside surgical gown o

Abi doctor don dey hide gun inside patient belle now?

Cos I no understand doctor commot theatre with kakapko

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

They trolled you but u were to weak to respond.

We are the blues not scummies.

We don't hide,we counter punch.

We are not weak

We are no coward.

Is it our fault u guys are levels with us after 200milli??

Go get a life if u cant handle counter bants

cool cool
Pele o. e-Warrior, defender of the Citadel.

Counter punch. You don dey talk that thing since morning like it's supposed to make you appear tough or smart.

I dont even know what exactly u think u 'counter punched'.
People trolled and ur only comeback was 2kb, lame, boring and other weak áss replies like that. Lol.

If you think it's everybody that comes to troll that u must reply so that you can give them imaginary 'counter punch' to score internet points then u're even more disturbed than i thought.

Abeg abeg bros Sege face those that have been slapping you up and down the thread since morning.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

Lols..

Suffer as per se u go withheld their salary or?

You don start again abi.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
eph12:
If I quote that one make I bend. I'm not interested in your interests please, I'm straight. Enjoy nihilistjnr and airmark ass, comot eyes from my ass

If na me now, you for turn Jin kazuya.

Pkasso give you your size and suddenly you're not interested in interests

Sharrap and take this L back to Ephesus.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin

Who get Insectide make I spray this Fly abegi. Stop following me upandown. Your time is up Shege!

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
afrodoc:

Abeg make una leave that werey alone o. Person wey follow himself chat alone for him club thread for 3 solid yrs.

Na him go respond say “thanks bro I didn’t know that. Who do you think can replace him for our next match”.

Afrodoc you wicked

cheesy grin wink grin grin wink grin grin wink cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
Roland17:

Can you imagine what will happen after Bayern Munich on Saturday?

The sad part be say, dem dey lose these games during the weekend so guys get enough time to troll them into the weekday.

Hard times!!! DRIP!!!

Tough times don't last but tough people do.

Best motivational quote for the house. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
pkasso:

And am i the only one who notices how some of these Manure packers add numbers at the end of their moniker? Could that explain their bot-like reasoning ability? Let's see. Lana.1, afrodoc.2, Oasi.s007. .
You can almost see a pattern here. Like they were factory-fitted with a preset level of intelligence. The closer to 0, the smarter they would appear. That perfectly explains the stupidity of those 2 clowns, they are so far down the scale to come up with anything worthwhile grin

They are all drill rappers and gañgbangers.

The numbers on their name is the name of their set/gang.

Useless people.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lana1:

Counter punch. You don dey talk that thing since morning like it's supposed to make you appear tough or smart.

People trolled and ur only comeback was 2kb, lame, boring and other weak áss replies like that. Lol.

If you think it's everybody that comes to troll that u must reply so that you can give them imaginary 'counter punch' to score internet points then u're even more disturbed than i thought.

Abeg abeg bros Sege face those that have been slapping you up and down the thread since morning.
This one left his opponent in the ring to go and fight the audience. grin

That Koko on you face no be birth mark o. Pkasso put it there

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lana1:

I call it counter punch/bants and trolls.

If u saw only punch then i understand were d problem is emanating from.

I reply for fun bro...nothin attached.

I smile each time i get a troll from d scummies cos it is all fun..

Do u expect me to ignore when u trolls...

I am not a scum

I don't run away from trolls..i face it cos it will only end as a troll.....
No strings.....

If it ain't funny to u..then i am sorry i can't help
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Who get Insectide make I spray this Fly abegi. Stop following me upandown. Your time is up Shege!
And u tag this a troll .

So lame..

I understand how ur brain dey function sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
So trolling dey pain this people like this?
grin wink grin cheesy grin wink grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
odizeey:

You don start again abi.
Sorry bros

Hope i nor break anythin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
So only afrodoc had the guts to clap back

Here's a list of people that were shot at

Lana1
Eph12
Oaasis007
Expert17

Niggas bleed just like Pkasso

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
The mod wey dem assign to dis thread go don gas out by now..

How much dem dey pay am sef to work this overtime..he/she will ask him/herself grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pharod(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
afrodoc:

shocked shocked

You know, they say that speaking to yourself is fine and good but when you start asking yourself, "what did you say?", then it's time get help... grin

I think its time for that one to get help cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Expert17:
So trolling dey pain this people like this?
grin wink grin cheesy grin wink grin
Baba na una dey cry since morning o

So you expect rhe blues to cheer u up on ur so called bants??

We aint coward/scums.

It is our thread....we don't back out boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Wetin happen my guy
Shekpites go call Mod

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:
grin grin
Let's get started
Dude naso E pain you reach shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
nihilistjnr:

If na me now, you for turn Jin kazuya.

Pkasso give you your size and suddenly you're not interested in interests

Sharrap and take this L back to Ephesus.

Lol I can't be having discussion with someone that's not stable na. I'm concerned about his mental health
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Dude naso E pain you reach shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lols....na u e pain dey pain o

Cos i only responded to what he posted... cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ibime:

They are all drill rappers and gañgbangers.

The numbers on their name is the name of their set/gang.

Useless people.
Sharrap grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Where dopejemi dey?

Last I heard, them shoot am for Southie

Is he still with us? Una dey great from am?
dopejemi is fine in Jesus name.

And how is the sickbay? Pkasso wan waste you but you serve a living God
Bruh. I no sabi wetin dey worry that one o.

Unless i'm missing something here, we know he's not a member of the Citadel. So i don't understand why he's always quick to come to their defence whenever the Citadel comes under fire.
Or is he a secret Investor? Abi he's the chairman of the board?

United fans have a legit reason to want to troll Chelsea fans. So why is a Bayern fan crying about it?

No one created monikers on Nairaland to entertain him so if he finds someone boring, then that's his personal problem.

There's no rules when it comes to trolling. It's not meant to be boring or interesting. It is what it is, just Banter!

If he finds it boring, then he can close Nairaland and go stream telemundo on Netflix.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
just passing by

my Chelsea people how una dey

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Segedinho:

Lols....na u e pain dey pain o

Cos i only responded to what he posted... cool cool

You carry our case reach whatsapp

Jeeeeeeeeez.... Guy you're pathetic

Abeg have mercy on that your phone and charge it please

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
pharod:
shocked shocked

You know, they say that speaking to yourself is fine and good but when you start asking yourself, "what did you say?", then it's time get help... grin

I think its time for that one to get help cheesy
Serious help o grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9500) (9501) (9502) (9503) (9504) (9505) (9506) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.