Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,620 members, 7,847,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10676691 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9521) (9522) (9523) (9524) (9525) (9526) (9527) ... (19327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Our Blues go against Bayern tomorrow cheesy cheesy cheesy

Baba God na your hand this thread dey cool cool cool

In Otem we trust.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2020
afrodoc2:

In Otem we trust.
Otem no fit do anything for this matter

There's a guy called Lewan.... I would urge my fellow bluus to look at his stats cool cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2020
Lordfranklin:

Lol
Greenwood head no correct in front of goal?
I'll take that as a joke.
Dude's one of the best finishers we have in Manchester United at the moment
You would have read my post slowly man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2020
afrodoc2:

In Otem we trust.
Doc, how far?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2020
Lordfranklin:

Lol
Greenwood head no correct in front of goal?
I'll take that as a joke.
Dude's one of the best finishers we have in Manchester United at the moment

Point of correction. Greenwood is the best finisher in Manchester United right now. That’s a fact, not hype. Give him a half inch of space and you’ll find the ball in the back of the net.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Otem no fit do anything for this matter

There's a guy called Lewan.... I would urge my fellow bluus to look at his stats cool cool cheesy
Otem will soon cage him, no worry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2020
Chelsea has sent a request to UEFA for them to use two goalkeepers tomorrow

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2020
eph12:

Otem will soon cage him, no worry
Cage him using Rudiger??

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2020
Ravioli:
grin

Yes.. Chelsea’s team for UCL
were grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Liverpool: Salah, Firmino, Mane
Man city: Mahrez, Aguero, Sterling, KDB/B.Silva
Arsenal: Pepe, Lacazette, Aubameyang, Coutinho
Chelsea: Pulisic, Werner, Ziyech, Havertz/Mount
United: Rashford, Martial, Sancho, Bruno/Pogba
Tottenham: Bergwijn, Kane, Son, Dele

And only four teams will make top four shocked, Can't even pick the team with the best front four.
next season go bad oh, I can see Tottenham out of top 4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2020
Premier League young player of the season award nominees

Trent Alexander-Arnold - Liverpool

Jack Grealish - Aston Villa

Mason Greenwood - Manchester United

Dean Henderson - Sheffield United

Anthony Martial - Manchester United

Mason Mount - Chelsea

Christian Pulisic - Chelsea

Marcus Rashford - Manchester United

I think TAA will get this one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Doc, how far?

Believe in Otem and Chelshit will advance at the expense of Bayern.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2020
afrodoc2:

Believe in Otem and Chelshit will advance at the expense of Bayern.

Shey na how far I ask you na Doc?

undecided

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:44am On Aug 07, 2020
MorataFC:
next season go bad oh, I can see Tottenham out of top 4
I have a feeling Tottenham will make top four, with Kane and Son, Mourinho has the goals and Tottenham defense is actually okay when compared to other teams in the top table and with Mou being a defensive minded coach and all. I believe defense will be the telling difference in who wins the EPL next season, who makes top four and which team settles for Europa.

for defense Liverpool have it lockdown and could pretty much retain the title, City will still spend on their annual defense project and still be in it, for the two other spots (definitely Liverpool and City will finish top four, be it 3rd and 4th cheesy) will be to the teams that massively improve their defense, If Chelsea does, then a top three position is likely, if not then United (that's if Ogs isn't sacked mid seasongrin)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Shey na how far I ask you na Doc?

undecided

I no get you. Wetin happen?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2020
BlueMann:

I admit the hype surrounding him looks to be increasing, cos of the links to Chelsea.

But normally, the guy is good.
hype? Because Chelsea need a lb na
shey in January the noise was about Chilwell. Get chilwell, get chillwel
then June it was Telles who didn't renew, then July Tanglifico, now August Reguilon (which is the name of one of the stars that shines during this period shocked)

If Leicester are wise, 1. Chilwell wants to leave. 2. Replacements are available for as cheap as £20m only if you move quickly. Why not sell Chilwell for £35m-£40m and quickly get a quality replacement like Tanglifico (so that city doesn't sign him) or Telles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
lordfalcao:
even players sign on a free transfer..

We will start organising free lessons for you...

cheesy

This one na original mumu illiterate. grin

Lemme educate you and your boss.

GNS 001. If you don't know the meaning of an 'alternative', then you don't have any business here. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
BlueMann:
Premier League young player of the season award nominees

Trent Alexander-Arnold - Liverpool

Jack Grealish - Aston Villa

Mason Greenwood - Manchester United

Dean Henderson - Sheffield United

Anthony Martial - Manchester United

Mason Mount - Chelsea

Christian Pulisic - Chelsea

Marcus Rashford - Manchester United

I think TAA will get this one

Where is Lingard? shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ravioli(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Skimpledawg:

I'd do same.

That Greenwood head no correct in front of goal. He sabi score wella.

I'd take him over a dancing and hair curling attacker.

He's clinical and tidy.. Both foot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
airmark:

Oh yeah, the oldest youngster in the league cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
airmark:

He has graduated sha...he is now on the same table ad Messi and Ronaldo.
Hence the name, Sir Frederick Jesse Lord Lugard Lingard. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ravioli(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
I have a feeling Chelsea can surprise Bayern Munich by not travelling to Munich.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
BlueMann:

He has graduated sha...he is now on the same table ad Messi and Ronaldo.

Hence the name, Sir Frederick Jesse Lord Lugard Lingard. grin

He is still young in our eyes, a budding star. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lampard nominated for manager of the season

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
ShitStain:
Lampard nominated for manager of the season
Yes o

Lost Chelsea's best player in Eden Hazard.
Steered us through a transfer ban.
Introduced the youth we were dying to see.
Got to an FA Cup Final.
Cemented Champions League football next season.

Frank Lampard has been nominated for Manager of the Season.

Well Klopp would win it, but notice OGS was massively ignored (well he would be glad he wasn't sacked when they were calling for his head cheesy)

Lampard has done well, hope he does better next season. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ravioli:
I have a feeling Chelsea can surprise Bayern Munich by not travelling to Munich.
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Yes o

Lost Chelsea's best player in Eden Hazard.
Steered us through a transfer ban.
Introduced the youth we were dying to see.
Got to an FA Cup Final.
Cemented Champions League football next season.

Frank Lampard has been nominated for Manager of the Season.

Well Klopp would win it, but notice OGS was massively ignored (well he would be glad he wasn't sacked when they were calling for his head cheesy)

Lampard has done well, hope he does better next season. grin

Well said.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
afrodoc2:

I no get you. Wetin happen?
How body?

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
ShitStain:

Well said.
This meme is crazy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Skimpledawg:

How body?

grin

If you can’t explain what you are on about you are on your own.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo on Lampard

“Without any doubt the best midfielder in the Premiership has to be Lampard. He knows how to do everything, and he is one who directs the way his team plays. On top of that, he has indestructible mental strength and he is a genuine competitor.”

Someone said Bruno is the reason OGs wasn't nominated cheesy, people forget OGs lost Lukaku grin and Sanchez cheesy grin and Lord Lingard and Pogba smiley but Bruno came and turn united's shifty season around, meanwhile Lampard needed just a little of that (Hazard factor, see how auba won arsenal the FA) to win 2 trophies and still finish 3rd)

What ever the logic Lampard lost Lampard, had no top 9, lost Kante and in form Rudiger to injury. Kepa lost form, Alonso and Emerson seem to left themselves in the previous season. Lost Luiz (ya it counts). Made substitutions and changes that affected games positively etc etc etc. I don't understand how a fan base that kept calling for the head of OGS would want him nominated for manager of the year shocked

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
airmark:

cheesy

This one na original mumu illiterate. grin

Lemme educate you and your boss.

GNS 001. If you don't know the meaning of an 'alternative', then you don't have any business here. grin

you don't know, you don't want to know. Wear your ignorance like a jersey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9521) (9522) (9523) (9524) (9525) (9526) (9527) ... (19327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordfalcao(m), Bluelines69, larride(m), TradingGod, Ellexy, olabode89(m), RevFrEbuka(m), Roland17(m), Android17, Rarre, Trevor012(m), EmmanuelScott1(m), Demolz, andrewbaba44, Unlimited22, Geld(m), chic2pimp(m), timbros(m), NinjaMetahuman, Knelsoon, Chasicolis(f), chidekings(m), Tochex101(m), bolu96(m), BlueMann, Odunharry(m), popizaino(m), raumdeuter, Colson(m), AirBay, Caicedobets(m), fredoooooo, Bill8012(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.