Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10538398 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9556) (9557) (9558) (9559) (9560) (9561) (9562) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2020
Ibime:

Does the Goalkeeper losing all confidence whatsoever to come off his line on setpieces have something to do with this? At least 10-15 goals this season could have been prevented by a more aerially dominant goalkeeper.

Funny is you subtract 15 from goals conceded this season you get exactly goals conceded for last season.

But we had this same Kepa last season, what changed? players development and mentality is also somewhat the responsibility of the manager.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Bros read about the crusades, the inquisition s, the history of the papacy, the holy Roman empire, etc.

The reason you're not seeing large scale murder in the name of Christ, is due to religious and political reform....not because Jesus was a beacon of love anything

The church was a bloodthirsty machine. You think the missionaries that came to convert your grandfather, didn't first have to soften up the population with holy gunshots? cheesy

As recently as Things Fall Apart, Chinua Achebe wrote stories talking about what the white man had to do to get the okonkwos of this world on side...and this was even set after the transatlantic slave trade period - you can only imagine what was happening when slave trading was still a thing.

certain aspects of Islam are problematic, but is there any religion that doesn't have a problem?

The Bible literally has verses in it commanding people to plunder women and children:

As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies. - Deut 20:14

The Bible tells a story of God killing people for refusing to impregnate their late brothers wife.

Fam, don't get it twisted, Christianity is as crazy as Islam if you know where to look.

The issue isn't really about Islam, it's about you wanting the right to be offensive.

Why is it so important that you're able to call Prophet Mohammed a pedophile? If you think he's a pedo that's fine, but why do you feel the need to inform a Muslim of that fact?

Let's assume that I called your dad a paedo...im willing to bet you wouldn't be too pleased about that...even if you hate pedophiles and the allegation is true.

It's a scenario up there, so relax. I didn't call your dad anything.

My point is all religions are equally full of questionable beliefs...it's not surprising as most religions are thousands of years old.

Any thing you want to criticise must first be contextualised within the original time period...age of consent included.

I'm also willing to bet that your great-grandmother got married before she turned 16. That was life back then. It is what it is.

I was waiting for a comment like this. I'm not a Muslim but saying Christianity only preaches love is laughable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2020
HewlettPackard:

Funny is you subtract 15 from goals conceded this season you get exactly goals conceded for last season.

But we had this same Kepa last season, what changed? players development and mentality is also somewhat the responsibility of the manager.

Kepa changed from last season also. Last season he was a 6/10 goalie. This season he turned to 1/10.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2020
airmark:

We can still get some decent players at reasonable fees, for a quick fix.

Dunk won't be bad from Brighton and his fee won't tear our pocket. That Getafe boy as LB is still ok for me or any of Unlimited's LBs and 30 to 40m will cover that. Some decent keepers will slap their coaches to force a move to Chelsea, once that No. 1 jersey is guaranteed. grin

Another problem is offloading what we currently have.

anyways, let's watch what happens with this TW.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Muslims revere their prophet so much, that they must say 'peace be upon him' every single time they mention his name.
They love him so much that they say their conversion prayer requires new Muslims to declare prophet Muhammad as the only prophet of Allah.
If you don't think calling their prophet a pedophile is offensive, go outside today and tell a Muslim to their face that prophet Mohammed was a Pedo.
I'm sure they will understand your stance...afterall it's just criticism.

We both know you just can't wait to get into the mud and get dirty. It is your default instinct. You are soo petty.

I said prophet Mohammed was a pedophile. How is this offensive if this is the truth?? Prophet Mohammed married and sexed a 9 year old girl named Aisha claiming he was instructed by angel Gabriel.
How does me pointing out a historically accurate point mean I'm offensive?
Today, we know this is absolutely terrible.
Worse so is the fact that Moslems still do this legally protected by sharia law around the globe.

Tell me why it is offensive for me to point this out? If not just acknowledge that you love stirring trouble. You just attract trouble to yourself.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2020
postdigger:

I was waiting for a comment like this. I'm not a Muslim but saying Christianity only preaches love is laughable.

Show me where anyone said this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2020
donjazet:

We both know you just can't wait to get into the mud and get dirty. It is your default instinct. You are soo petty.

I said prophet Mohammed was a pedophile. How is this offensive if this is the truth?? Prophet Mohammed married and sexed a 9 year old girl named Aisha claiming he was instructed by angel Gabriel.
How does me pointing out a historically accurate point mean I'm offensive?
Today, we know this is absolutely terrible.
Worse so is the fact that Moslems still do this legally protected by sharia law around the globe.

Tell me why it is offensive for me to point this out? If not just acknowledge that you love stirring trouble. You just attract trouble to yourself.

You're right.

I am wrong.

I apologise.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2020
una don derail the thread so na religion uba dey talk about??
go to religion section please

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2020
nihilistjnr:

You're right.

I am wrong.

I apologise.

Shove your useless apology down your ass. This is not the first time, neither will it be the last you will try to instigate fights where there shouldn't be any.

Myself and Dayo were having a very peaceful discourse on this, likewise myself and amoto, even when i sensed that he was hurt, I immediately apologized and clarified my stance, but you are the one who must be petty enough to always test someone's resolve, to trigger a nerve. Fuck_off.

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:19am On Aug 10, 2020
donjazet:

Shove your useless apology down your ass. This is not the first time, neither will it be the last you will try to instigate fights where there shouldn't be any.

Myself and Dayo were having a very peaceful discourse on this, likewise myself and amoto, even when i sensed that he was hurt, I immediately apologized and clarified my stance, but you are the one who must be petty enough to always test someone's resolve, to trigger a nerve. Fuck_off.

I told you not to shake the table.

It actually went better than i expected.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2020
afrodoc2:

I told you not to shake the table.

It actually went better than i expected.

This doesn't make sense. Why should anyone be reserved about speaking the truth??
All the conversations about this was going very smoothly until nihilist just decided to take pandol untop another person headache. He had no right to try to divert this to a brawl.
You should be admonishing him. Every other person was civil until he changed it.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2020
donjazet:

I've been very careful not to make any personal comments towards you or your personality. I haven't dissed you. I haven't insulted you.

Nihilist: Calling Prophet Mohammed a pedophile is offensive to muslims.

Donjazet:
donjazet:

You must be stupid for saying this.
What gives you the right to assume where my stance come from?

Also Donjazet:
donjazet:

However also donjazet to a muslim :
donjazet:

I can see that you feel offended, I'm sorry about that. Sometimes criticism hurts especially when it's true.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2020
donjazet:

I knew you were just looking for an opportunity to get personal, for weeks now you've been trying to throw punches at me for no reason. Abeg shift, I no get your time.

Today is 10th of August.
My last post to you was 2 weeks ago to this very date

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2020
nihilistjnr:

There's being constructive....and there's saying the holiest man in your religion was a pedophile

That's just being offensive.

It doesn't advance an argument. There's no salient point to be drawn from it..

Let's be real.

I don't want it to be from me because I'm a Muslim but donjazet way of argument is always offensive. He did it to amoto even when the man wasn't angry he still wanted him to be angry

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2020
donjazet:

This doesn't make sense. Why should anyone be reserved about speaking the truth??
All the conversations about this was going very smoothly until nihilist just decided to take pandol untop another person headache. He had no right to try to divert this to a brawl.
You should be admonishing him. Every other person was civil until he changed it.

P
O
T
A
S
S
I
U
M

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by stechjockey: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2020
checkout this gym workout schedule for men and 3 day split workout for men. You will surely like these workouts and achieve your goals easily.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I don't want it to be from me because I'm a Muslim but donjazet way of argument is always offensive. He did it to amoto even when the man wasn't angry he still wanted him to be angry

Amoto94 told him exactly the same thing I said

nihilistjnr:

There's being constructive....and there's saying the holiest man in your religion was a pedophile

That's just being offensive.

It doesn't advance an argument. There's no salient point to be drawn from it..

Let's be real.

He has now said i'm instigating...what did I instigate? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:52am On Aug 10, 2020
donjazet:

I knew you were just looking for an opportunity to get personal, for weeks now you've been trying to throw punches at me for no reason. Abeg shift, I no get your time.

Go and retrace how the argument between me and Amoto94 progressed, you have no right to assume i was being offensive.

Amoto pointed out that it was now criminal to criticize religion at all and that was what led me to start pointing out the shortcomings of his religion.

You saying I'm being offensive is your way of making me and you start fighting as per your e-warrior strong head. Please take many seats and sit down, I will not stoop to your level today.
Haba I was still typing and you did exactly what I was thinking of you not cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Amoto94 told him exactly the same thing I said

He has now said i'm instigating...what did I instigate? cheesy
I remember you telling him you not doing it with him this morning.
I was reading and I knew fight will start grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
iamoyindamola:

You have already acknowledged that you were angry because you are a Moslem.

I do realize that people are easily offended once you challenge a belief or figure they hold dear, but this doesn't mean that their belief shouldn't be subjected to analysis or criticism.
I ensured that I remained civil and unprovocative when challenging his belief and i stuck strictly to facts.

Like Dayo pointed out, there are some people who burn the Bible or Quran or who call Jesus or Mohammed gay or make other false claims or fallacies in a deliberate attempt to provoke their believers but I ensured that i stuck to facts in a very civil manner.

If you still chose to interpret my stance as offensive, that's down to you. How do you think people who killed twin babies or albinos first reacted when they told them that killing twins was bad. They must have felt offended by "outsiders" challenging their long held traditional belief. How do you think a man who has married a child bride will feel if you challenge his belief?

I'm sorry you find my view of your religion offensive but you cannot challenge truth.
The only way we can continue to progress as a society is if we continue to question and scrutinize long held beliefs.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
HewlettPackard:

Another problem is offloading what we currently have.

anyways, let's watch what happens with this TW.

I trust Marina to do her job well, regarding selling and loaning out players.

We see how things unfold in coming weeks. I am just positive that Lampard will get it right with signings, with that Ucl loss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
donjazet:

You have already acknowledged that you were angry because you are a Moslem.

I do realize that people are easily offended once you challenge a belief or figure they hold dear, but this doesn't mean that their belief shouldn't be subjected to analysis or criticism.
I ensured that I remained civil and unprovocative when challenging his belief and i stuck strictly to facts.

Like Dayo pointed out, there are some people who burn the Bible or Quran or who call Jesus or Mohammed gay or make other false claims or fallacies in a deliberate attempt to provoke their believers but I ensured that i stuck to facts in a very civil manner.

If you still chose to interpret my stance as offensive, that's down to you. How do you think people who killed twin babies or albinos first reacted when they told them that killing twins was bad. They must have felt offended by "outsiders" challenging their long held traditional belief. How do you think a man who has married a child bride will feel if you challenge his belief?

I'm sorry you find my view of your religion offensive but you cannot challenge truth.
The only way we can continue to progress as a society is if we continue to question and scrutinize long held beliefs.
Lol
You are trying to force your opinion on people then get offended if they don't buy your ideas.
Don't do to others what you can't accept, we are asking you for proof since morning you can't come up with one instead you resorts to insult.
Remember when raumdeuter called you a fagman you were angry because you think he only assume and not the fact

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mustymatic(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
angry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Again, politics....not religion.
The religions themselves are man-made and are political tools, especially Abrahamic religions.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I'm not doing this with you. I want facts only.

Go and bring a specific country where muslims encourage pedophilia, and let us check their age of consent

It seems you're pretending not to acknowledge the fact that Muslims emulate the traits of their prophets since that's what the Qur'an commands.

There are quranic verses that encourage Muslims to emulate the attitude of Muhammad as he's the best among mankind, according to Qur'an.

Why won't people even engage in child marriage today or violence or terrorism when Muhammad did the same hundreds of years ago and Muslims regard him as the best of mankind, as Qur'an commands?

Do you know most Muslims even see Muhammad as perfect or infallible, even though his negative traits are as clear as daylight in Qur'an and his history (Sunnah)?

It's a no-brainer that some Muslims would also engage in pedophilia today following the prophet's example, even though such is now seen as a barbaric act.

Religious people emulate the traits (both good and bad) of their god and prophets.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Juventus reportedly pull out of a move for Jorginho to focus in Toneli.
Our greatest fear is confirmed sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
HewlettPackard:
we move sha.

grin grin

Fraudiola don suffer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
donjazet:

Go and retrace how the argument between me and Amoto94 progressed, you have no right to assume i was being offensive.

Amoto pointed out that it was now criminal to criticize religion at all and that was what led me to start pointing out the shortcomings of his religion.

You saying I'm being offensive is your way of making me and you start fighting as per your e-warrior strong head. Please take many seats and sit down, I will not stoop to your level today.

Baba you fall hand with this post angry

I was really enjoying how you were engaging and laying bare ur points. You were really passing some info in ur arguments talking about the two religions and followers emulating the biggest religious figure and all..... You for just keep it cool till the end.

There's no need for the insults. You supposed dey calm down small small abeg

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
gensteejay:

It seems you're pretending not to acknowledge the fact that Muslims emulate the traits of their prophets since that's what the Qur'an commands.

There are quranic verses that encourage Muslims to emulate the attitude of Muhammad as he's the best among mankind, according to Qur'an.

Why won't people even engage in child marriage today or violence or terrorism when Muhammad did the same hundreds of years ago and Muslims regard him as the best of mankind, as Qur'an commands?

This argument is very weak to be honest.

Can you point to a country where only Muslims are allowed to marry underage kids?

Anywhere you see people having sex with 'underage', it is either legal or a criminal offence.

In UK where I live, once a girl is 16 years old, she's legally able to nack.
In some Yankee states, it's 18.
In Iceland, it's 15.
In Lichtenstein it's 14.

This is why context is key to everything. Will you now go to Lichtenstein where sex with 14 year olds is legal, and start shouting pedophilia?

If you nack underage in a country where it's legal, then what's your point?

If you nack underage in a country where it's not legal, we know that if you get caught, you will be punished or even killed...so what's the point of shouting pedophilia?

Do you know most Muslims even see Muhammad as perfect or infallible, even though his negative traits are as clear as daylight in Qur'an and his history (Sunnah)?
So what? How is it any different to you believing that Otem caged Mohammed and Mazda? cheesy

Religious people emulate the traits (both good and bad) of their god and prophets.
So non-religious people dont emulate the traits of people they admire?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
nihilistjnr:

This argument is very weak to be honest.

Can you point to a country where only Muslims are allowed to marry underage kids?

Anywhere you see people having sex with 'underage', it is either legal or a criminal offence.

In UK where I live, once a girl is 16 years old, she's legally able to nack.
In some Yankee states, it's 18.
In Iceland, it's 15.
In Lichtenstein it's 14.

This is why context is key to everything. Will you now go to Lichtenstein where sex with 14 year olds is legal, and start shouting pedophilia?

If you nack underage in a country where it's legal, then what's your point?

If you nack underage in a country where it's not legal, we know that if you get caught, you will be punished or even killed...so what's the point of shouting pedophilia?

So what? How is it any different to you believing that Otem caged Mohammed and Mazda? cheesy

So non-religious people dont emulate the traits of people they admire?
We can see Bayern Munich emulating hilter's traits, those fvckers destroyed London clubs with no mercy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by segunzik(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Baba you fall hand with this post angry

I was really enjoying how you were engaging and laying bare ur points. You were really passing some info in ur arguments talking about the two religions and followers emulating the biggest religious figure and all..... You for just keep it cool till the end.

There's no need for the insults. You supposed dey calm down small small abeg

Why una wey be Chelsea fans like to dey kiss ass? Na so you take like shit?

You use your hand talk say u like the points wey donj bin dey make, yet you no see where nihilist bin dey use style dey call donj trouble maker untop the post wey you say you been like. Na when donj come sama nihilist him mind, na where you remember say you be motivational speaker. You no face person wey first find trouble, na the person wey defend, you come dey face. Bros, na so you take like shit?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9556) (9557) (9558) (9559) (9560) (9561) (9562) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Astrid4(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.