Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10729160 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9578) (9579) (9580) (9581) (9582) (9583) (9584) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2020
pamcode:
You guys seem to be more ruthless than Barcelona and your team has multiple in form players that can hurt Barca. Whereas Barca only has Messi with the others out of form or inconsistent and it is known that Messi can be caged. Bayern would create more chances and if they are clinical a final and perhaps a 6th Champions league is on the way cos I don't see Man City defeating Bayern.
funny enough I think the only team that can stop city is PSG. I see City winning the CL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2020
olabode89:

Simeone's case is worst... He had a way better team and he decided to play deep and defensive. The crazy part was after they equalized, they had the momentum to press on and get the winning goal. The same Simeone decided to switch back to his stupid defensive style.
make that guy no turn the Wenger of la liga,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2020
izzou:

Barcelona Vs PSG for the finals

Thy anointing has been taken from thee grin

PSG will win then. The prophecy must find a way to be fulfilled.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2020
weedtaker:
funny enough I think the only team that can stop city is PSG. I see City winning the CL.
City's defence has a weakness especially at left back and they look like a side that would always concede chances and I believe Bayern would take those chances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2020
Imagine if Pochettino got Dybala last summer for €70m, Tottenham may have finished top four, won't have sacked him but the rest is history now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2020
Leyqute:

Too much?
For me, no. Thiago is a steal for that amount.
Just like Ibime opined, he is bigger than Chelsea for now and wouldn't want to sign for us.

Man can boss the midfield and tracks back alot.

Doesn't look 29 to me at all.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2020
Ibime:

Man City better not sign that guy. Him and DeBruyne in midfield will be unplayable
Ahh!

If either City or Pool gets Thiago, I won't sleep well o.

That guy is a great addition to any midfield.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Ahh!

If either City or Pool gets Thiago, I won't sleep well o .

That guy is a great addition to any midfield.

No sleep for the wicked! grin grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:45am On Aug 14, 2020
Since Arsenal last reached the UCL semi-finals in April 2009, RB Leipzig has formed as a club, reached the Bundesliga from the regional leagues and now qualified for the UCL semi-finals. Tough

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:16am On Aug 14, 2020
Skimpledawg:

For me, no. Thiago is a steal for that amount.
Just like Ibime opined, he is bigger than Chelsea for now and wouldn't want to sign for us.

Man can boss the midfield and tracks back alot.

Doesn't look 29 to me at all.

Well, it depend on the persuasive tongue of the coach
He will surely boost our midfield and add more to what Jorginho currently offers. Seeing him partner a fit & running Kante will be a joy to watch.
Even at 29, we can still get 3 decent seasons from him if he's fit and put his injury worries behind him.
Ballack joined Chelsea in 2006, when he was 29 and he did very well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2020
pamcode:
City's defence has a weakness especially at left back and they look like a side that would always concede chances and I believe Bayern would take those chances.
problem is Bayern will come out to play.. them no go wan defend and counter unto elite European team levels.. and that’s where City will take them to the cleaners.

I even think Barca will also defend and counter against Bayern tonight.. but It won’t work simply bcuz away from home Barca are rubbish be it neutral ground.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2020
Wiianuu also said he's always wanted to play for Arsenal since he was a kid.
Between Footballers & Politicians who dey lie pass abeg??

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2020
weedtaker:
problem is Bayern will come out to play.. them no go wan defend and counter unto elite European team levels.. and that’s where City will take them to the cleaners.

I even think Barca will also defend and counter against Bayern tonight.. but It won’t work simply bcuz away from home Barca are rubbish be it neutral ground.
if Bayern can beat barca,, they will also beat city...barca and city have similar philosophy built by pep...like Bayern will be playing against pep twice

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
Wiianuu also said he's always wanted to play for Arsenal since he was a kid.
Between Footballers & Politicians who dey lie pass abeg??
Nawa for you o must you lie just to gain cheap likes when you won't go to credible source for information
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Nawa for you o must you lie just to gain cheap likes when you won't go to credible source for information
You no no say likes and shares can be converted to crypto currency?
Na wa to you oo
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Jodera:
You no no say likes and shares can be converted to crypto currency?
Na wa to you oo
grin grin grin
I no know who lie pass between the guy and Mr lai cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I no know who lie pass between the guy and Mr lai cheesy
Na same thing.
Difference be say one dey earn in bitcoin, the other in dollars
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
weedtaker:

The only reason Bayern will not win easily is if Boathand defends stupidly when he meets skillful attackers like Messi, Azmoun, Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
elrony:

No sleep for the wicked! grin grin grin
Thou prophet of Baalim!

Be Gone!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Well, it depend on the persuasive tongue of the coach
He will surely boost our midfield and add more to what Jorginho currently offers. Seeing him partner a fit & running Kante will be a joy to watch.
Even at 29, we can still get 3 decent seasons from him if he's fit and put his injury worries behind him.
Ballack joined Chelsea in 2006, when he was 29 and he did very well.
My brother, can you join me in prayers for it to happen?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
pamcode:
You guys seem to be more ruthless than Barcelona and your team has multiple in form players that can hurt Barca. Whereas Barca only has Messi with the others out of form or inconsistent and it is known that Messi can be caged. Bayern would create more chances and if they are clinical a final and perhaps a 6th Champions league is on the way cos I don't see Man City defeating Bayern.

In a one off game of 90mis, You only need 1 moment of brilliance. The Leipzig Atletico game, if it was 2 legged, Atletico could have turned it around in the 2nd leg

But in 1 single game brilliance matters and no one does it better than Messi

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
raumdeuter:

In a one off game of 90mis, You only need 1 moment of brilliance. The Leipzig Atletico game, if it was 2 legged, Atletico could have turned it around in the 2nd leg

But in 1 single game brilliance matters and no one does it better than Messi

shocked

Sir. You don dey surrender before kickoff??
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
donjazet:

Abeg, teach me how to attach and embed pictures into nairaland like this. You clearly don't use the normal process. How do I attach a picture from my phone directly within my posts?

I post from my laptop most of the time

RIght click on the image you want and copy the image address.

For the image I posted the address will be like this

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/12071693_12008694ee96cc997ce2443aaceb53d89b593507jpegjpeg7567c9b78ec8176adaec1b8f4d22269d_jpeg_jpeg41ac84c4439f118bd3cefdb051090908

Paste the image address into the body of your message and use the "insert image" icon in the screen shot which will give it a
[img] image address [img]

[img]
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/12071693_12008694ee96cc997ce2443aaceb53d89b593507jpegjpeg7567c9b78ec8176adaec1b8f4d22269d_jpeg_jpeg41ac84c4439f118bd3cefdb051090908

[/img]

Like above

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
TalabiAudu:
shocked

Sir. You don dey surrender before kickoff??
cheesy

Where did you see surrender?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
biomustry:

But according to you this polling booth award proves Neymar's heroism
Hehehehe Escobar issa goal

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
weedtaker:

I dey fear Barca pass City sef. Agüero no kuku dey so no shaking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
weedtaker:

Bayern will stop City easily but not Barca

That's why I'm supporting Bayern tonight

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
macjireh:

if Bayern can beat barca,, they will also beat city...barca and city have similar philosophy built by pep...like Bayern will be playing against pep twice

Although City may be a harder task because they're more efficient than Barca at this point. Barca under Section have just been passing and passing. Reason why Messi often drops deep to try to create something.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ibime:

Bayern will stop City easily but not Barca

That's why I'm supporting Bayern tonight

The key for Bayern will be to lock Messi down. If Messi has a bad game, only with a miracle can Barca survive.

Will be nice to see how the RoadRunner matches up with La Pulga.

Although Frenkie de Jong could play a huge role as well...asides Messi, he's been one of their better players.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kbs468(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
sweet Willian

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kaycee54321(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Finally

Big man, please check your mail when convenient.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Macxx(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Greatihex:
somebody already introduced me to the binance and I was almost on my way to buying some. Should I hold back on that? I no too trust Chinese people too.

Can I use the coinbase here in Nigeria?

Please how can I buy from binance with Naira I've tried all my best but my card is denied, please can you show my how you did

(1) (2) (3) ... (9578) (9579) (9580) (9581) (9582) (9583) (9584) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, NerdSciBot, User09, toluxe0075, ouzo1(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.