Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511503 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9592) (9593) (9594) (9595) (9596) (9597) (9598) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2020
timbros:
This Flick guy wicked sha...

See scoreline, see face shocked

See as e bone face like Talab Abass. cheesy

Germans can be excessively wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Ibime, nihilistjnr abeg help us tell fpl that Ogun kee them
How's is auba now 12m and a midfielder?
angry angry

You should be happy. . More points for his goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2020
PDPGuy:
It’s a shame that Alphonso Davies plays his national team football for Canada. Imagine if he was German or English, he would have a GREAT chance of featuring in a World Cup semifinal
he could have chosen USA

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2020
swiz123:

We should be holding a rally for Chelsea to sign Thiago, not giving ourselves headache because of who? Declan Rice.

We are looking to assemble together a group of winners, not experiment on English players. I can't pretend not to want West Ham to even raise their valuation to 100m
consider the fact that thiago at 29 could go to a new team, new league, new system and flop the first season. It has happened many times before. Then he ends up a pensioner with a salary of about £300k per week
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:13am On Aug 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

All those recruitments are misfits,

Griezman is a direct attacker who suits a counter attacking team more bt Barcelona board decided to buy him for 100M

Coutinho is not a left winger and doesnt have the pace for wing football yet Barcelona bought him for 120M, Coutinho is about to be shipped out by Bayern again or pacy wingers like Coman Sane Gnabry

Dembele is a child who never grew up and is always partying, eating pizza or playing fortinet overnight, Yet Barcelona bought him

The player that fits them best was Neymar and Messi told them he will take a paycut to get Neymar back

Maicon that was on his way to Roma, someone just checked the news saw Maicon and decided to hijack the deal they quickly sold him off,
Someone thought a Vidal at 32 who binge drinks and doesnt take care of himself is a good deal for midfield, WHen Bayern intentionally packaged him and got a younger Goretzka
almost eveyr transfer decision has been a massive fail since they sold Neymar
prof. Dayo lord of amalionics
so coutinho that played left wing for Liverpool banging goals and assists is not a left winger shocked

because every player must play only one position till they retire
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:14am On Aug 15, 2020
lalaboi:

You should be happy. . More points for his goals
That's for CS, but why is fpl convert all wingers to MF
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2020
Amoto94:

I don't know what Lampard sees in him that others are not seeing, he lacks recovery pace and the way we are setup under Lampard pace is a requirement for fb position, his positioning is poor and his one-on-one defending against half-decent wingers is poor. I hope we don't end up with a disaster in his signing if/when completed, though I prefer to be wrong in my assessment of him

I share the same sentiment with you.
This Ben Chillwell & Declan rice rumors does not sit well with me. I mean how will Lampard sign Rice, a DMF, to play him at Centre back when you have a similar player in Christensen just because he played that role in their youth set up but he's been excelling as a DMF?

We're looking at a combined £150m players when we can get better players from unknown leagues with less than half of that money.

Drinkwater, Batshuayi, Bakayoko, Emerson & Zappacosta can't even find a team to take them but here we are, about to waste a fortune on average overhyped players.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

I share the same sentiment with you.
This Ben Chillwell & Declan rice rumors does not sit well with me. I mean how will Lampard sign Rice, a DMF, to play him at Centre back when you have a similar player in Christensen just because he played that role in their youth set up but he's been excelling as a DMF?

We're looking at a combined £150m players when we can get better players from unknown leagues with less than half of that money.

Drinkwater, Batshuayi, Bakayoko, Emerson & Zappacosta can't even find a team to take them but here we are, about to waste a fortune on average overhyped players.
we lost the opportunity to sign Upamecano
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2020
Fpl is back!
Do we have a Chelsea Fpl league here?
My first selection of the season.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
postdigger:

De Gea dat is dead and buried mtcheeeww
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by babytoun: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
After seeing what happened to Barca last night ...i here apologize to Frank Lampard for the things i said in anger after our second leg tie against Bayern grin grin grin

On another note my personal opinion still remains that Chelsea should not break the bank for a goalkeeper ...Just look for a good goalkeeper who can play out from the back ....even the Oblaks of this world can chop 5 goals if they dont have the necessary cover from the CB and DM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
According to Sky Sports, the relegated Cherries have "reluctantly" accepted a bid worth £18.5m from Sheffield United for the England Under-21 international.

Does this mean Henderson isn't returning back there on loan and will be made available by manu?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Don't forget arsenal chop am with short 1
Yes and the score line was over two legs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Ibime, nihilistjnr abeg help us tell fpl that Ogun kee them
How's is auba now 12m and a midfielder?
angry angry

That may be a good move, meaning all his goals now come with an extra point, plus he gets a point for the clean sheet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
MorataFC:
Yes and the score line was over two legs
I was talking about those useless scummies against arsenal grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
afrodoc2:

See as e bone face like Talab Abass. cheesy

Germans can be excessively wicked.

I swear...

Even at this scoreline the guy just dey para for touchline.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ibime:

That may be a good move, meaning all his goals now come with an extra point, plus he gets a point for the clean sheet

Martial was a midfielder this season playing up front and benefitting for that reason
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ibime:

Ibime it's time for that FPL lesson.

How I go take join for next season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
ShitStain:
Fpl is back!
Do we have a Chelsea Fpl league here?
My first selection of the season.

Look out for the new nairaland fpl thread.
This is the old one that will soon be closed.
https://www.nairaland.com/5302792/nairaland-fantasy-premier-league-2019

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ibime, please you will do well to email me the codes soon as they're ready.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ibime, Raumdeuter, Nihilistjnr, Iamoyindamola, Donjazet, Leyqute, Larride and rest FPL Players. I suggest a mini League, aside from Nairaland FL, should be created this coming Season for this Section active Members only.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
The shekpites are about to sign the British Reuben Agboola for £80million.
No one here is saying anything about it.

But when United signed Harry Maguirre for the same fee, peeps here started having erections, including the BlueFilmXXX BlueAngel444 with the smelly bra.

We dey here.

Las las my homie postdigger will be here to do his normal excellent job of digging.

At least they will lose one of their imaginary titles this year, the NetSpend Cup.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Oasis007:
Ibime, Raumdeuter, Nihilistjnr, Iamoyindamola, Donjazet, Leyqute, Larride and rest FPL Players. I suggest a mini League, aside from Nairaland FL, should be created this coming Season for this Section active Members only.
Seconded
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Oasis007:
Cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
hoopLA:

But when United signed Harry Maguirre for the same fee, peeps here started having erections, including the BlueFilmXXX BlueAngel444 with the smelly bra.

We dey here.

Las las my homie postdigger will be here to do his normal excellent job of digging.

At least they will lose one of their imaginary titles this year, the NetSpend Cup.

cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
Oasis007:
Ibime, Rau. mdeuter, Nih.. ilistjnr, Iamoyinda. mola, Donjaz. et, Le. yqute, Larrmide and rest FPL Players. I suggest a mini League, aside from Nairaland FL, should be created this coming Season for this Section active Members only.
Agreed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Oasis007:

this would be a very good point if mukina2 decides to still make the fpl group a free for all. let's watch how she distributes the codes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Oasis007:
Ibi.me, Raum.deuter, Nihilist.jnr, Iam.oyindamola, Don.jazet, Ley.qute, La.rride and rest FPL Players. I suggest a mini League, aside from Nairaland FL, should be created this coming Season for this Section active Members only.

I agree with this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
timbros:

I agree with this.

You don Sabi how to partake?

Because na your comments I dey follow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
hoopLA:

We dey here.

If lampard sign dat guy for 80 mulla

Then na ogun go kee am las las

undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Segedinho:

If lampard sign dat guy for 80 mulla

Then na ogun go kee am las las

undecided undecided
We are waiting.

At least you have come out to register your displeasure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
hoopLA:

We are waiting.

At least you have come out to register your displeasure.

He is worth 50m at maximum.....

Anything above that is lampard being foolish

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9592) (9593) (9594) (9595) (9596) (9597) (9598) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, Mackman665(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.