Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,001 members, 7,849,030 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10682455 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9634) (9635) (9636) (9637) (9638) (9639) (9640) ... (19344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sulele04:

POST IT HERE.
AND I WILL CONFIRM IF IT IS YOU OR NOT.
I AM NOT A FOOL, I DONT WISH YOU EVIL BUT I WISH TO TEACH YOU A LESSON. NO HARD FEELINGS.

I KNOW YOU ARE SCARED I UNDERSTAND YOU WILL JUST BE MAD FOR A FEW WEEKS. I PROMISE
JUST POST IT HERE SO IT WILL BE OBVIOUS.

See cop out. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
OtemAtum:
I know three herbalists and none of their children is living large. Give me home address of a herbalist whose child is living large. I want to interact with him or her.

I will connect you with them once they are looking for human head to renew their money ritual for the month of September

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sulele04:

POST IT HERE.
AND I WILL CONFIRM IF IT IS YOU OR NOT.
I AM NOT A FOOL, I DONT WISH YOU EVIL BUT I WISH TO TEACH YOU A LESSON. NO HARD FEELINGS.

I KNOW YOU ARE SCARED I UNDERSTAND YOU WILL JUST BE MAD FOR A FEW WEEKS. I PROMISE
JUST POST IT HERE SO IT WILL BE OBVIOUS.

Lol, how can you confirm if it is me or not by posting it here ? grin Give me the email address and stop chasing clout grin grin
Yours is to get the picture, isn't it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sulele04:

THANK YOU SIR.
LEAVE THEM,THEY THINK SAY NAH BIOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY POLITIANS THEY READ grin .
POST YOU PICTURE IF THEY NO GO CARRY UNA GO YABA LEFT MAKE I SEE.
OTEMATUM CONFUSED MAN.

But the babalawo suppose know who dey behind the moniker na... He no suppose need pictures. With science, we fit track da moniker so e suppose sure for the babalawo

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
gensteejay:

Juju man, Nairaland's infamous swimmer of the Atlantic Ocean, it's your type that is so easy to scare and dupe with threats of one charm or the other.

If you know your onions in your field/hobby, of course, people will follow and read your works.
PLS POST YOUR PICTURE I REALLY ADMIRE YOUR LEVEL OF IGNORANCE.
MAKING YOU RUN MAD WILL BE FUN.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
Expert17:

I will connect you with them once they are looking for human head to renew their money ritual for the month of September
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sulele04:

PLS POST YOUR PICTURE I REALLY ADMIRE YOUR LEVEL OF IGNORANCE.
MAKING YOU RUN MAD WILL BE FUN.
Now you also want Gentsteejay to post his picture? You are a clown aswear grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
OtemAtum don create thread on top this small matter...
people get time o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
donjazet:
Amidst sule's nonsensical gibberish is a salient point.
I do think we are overpaying for haverts and we know that sometimes price can become a heavy burden to a player. Just look at Sanchez and pogba and other expensive flops at man-u.
I guess the ultimate question is; is haverts worth more than 80 million? I absolutely don't think so, that kind of money will get you established stars, not "potential" stars. I mean we don't even know his specific position on the pitch.

Anyways, hoping he proves me wrong.

Personally,I'm not in support of paying heavily for such a potential beside I have watched him and he doesn't appear to be of a midfield controller that we desperately need at the moment in the mifdle of our park and price this days tends to be inversely proportional to players perfomance.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sulele04:

grin Atheists and shalaye ehn chai,
i like your confidence though.
THE picture is a requirement for the charm post it if IT sure for you post it.
if you dont run mad instantly i will eat my words.
PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND POST THE PICTURE.

foolish atheist grin
someone is already mad and u want to add more to it? u are wicked ooo grin u should be looking for a cure for him

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
swiz123:

[s]
But the babalawo suppose know who dey behind the moniker na... He no suppose need pictures. With science, we fit track da moniker so e suppose sure for the babalawo.[/s]
IF YOU ARE ALSO DOUBTING POST PICTURE. LEAVE QUESTIONS FOR SCIENCE TEACHER

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
It just got real.
Someone must mad o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
swiz123:
OtemAtum don create thread on top this small matter...

people get time o
Yes o, I catch pleasure doing stuffs like this. I have created thread for all the religionists who have declared my untimely death, conversion and even my penury too, just to show the world that what they said about me didn't happen. This will also be one of it. Pls help me ask Sulele04 to send his email address while I post the picture there. He will confirm if he received it or not. But he should not reveal the picture to the public because I don't want to go public.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
OtemAtum:

Lol, how can you confirm if it is me or not by posting it here ? grin Give me the email address and stop chasing clout grin grin
Yours is to get the picture, isn't it?
ATHEIST STOP TRYING TO BE SMART. IF YOU ARE A REAL GOD OTEMATUM POST IT HERE,
I WILL BE IN OGBOMOSO NEXT WEEK.

I WILL NOW SEE HOW YOUR SCIENCE WILL BAIL YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sulele04:
IF YOU ARE ALSO DOUBTING POST PICTURE. LEAVE QUESTIONS FOR SCIENCE TEACHER
Post a valid email. The guy wants to send his picture
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sulele04:

I'm not an atheist. If you are a real babalawo, send me your email address and let me send the picture to you. What matters is you getting the picture and it doesn't matter the medium of transfer. Let's share the responsibility please.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sulele04:

I don dey beg you for Neymar and Mbappe since. Abeg do it quick

Increase babas commision from N50 to N5000. So the madness will be rapid that they will face their goalpost and be scoring on their own keeper

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
swiz123:

Post a valid email. The guy wants to send his picture
I don't know how so hard that is. We give out important information on PM not publicly. I don't know how difficult that seems to be to him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sulele04:

Is that the line you use to scare gullible people like airhead? grin

You'll be in Ogbomosho next week for your ogun isoye because you desperately need it.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
OtemAtum:
Yes o, I catch pleasure doing stuffs like this. I have created thread for all the religionists who have declared my untimely death, conversion and even my penury too, just to show the world that what they said about me didn't happen. This will also be one of it. Pls help me ask Sulele04 to send his email address while I post the picture there. He will confirm if he received it or not. But he should not reveal the picture to the public because I don't want to go public.

I AM NO RELIGIONIST.
ALL RELIGIONS WERE CREATED BY MAN.
BUT I KNOW THE SPIRITUAL WORLD EXIST, POST YOUR PICTURE IF YOU WANT TO TRY ME, 50 ARONJE WILL BE YOUR UNDOING.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ibime:

We could pay £45m for Van De Beek who is more established IMO and spend the balance on defence

Indeed. That money is better funneled into our defense that has a serious problem right now.

I

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
BlueAngel444:

How are you sure money won't be available for other players?

Has anyone from Chelsea said anything like that?

How does getting Havertz, stop Chelsea getting Alaba?

Havertz would be sold for likely 90m, do I like it, of course not would like it to be cheaper than that but when you speak about him being established are you questioning his norminatons for player of the year for two seasons straight, I believe also nominated for best German footballer as well. As well as team of season.

Established? How many appearances does he have in an European top flight league? Are you saying bundesliga doesn't count cheesy so a player with 4 seasons and over a hundred appearance and an in Germany international team is not established shocked

Doesn't it make financial sense buying a talented young player that can play up to 7,8,9 top years, like how Hazard spent 7years than for one who would spend just at best 5, may flop and can't be resold and will collect twice more salary and just be a financial strain on the club.

I get being scared Havertz might flop but thay guy is talented and established. Real Madrid and Bayern seem to have wanted him more than Sancho. which says a lot considering I feel sancho is better in a way.

I recall Neymar's deal to barca for 70m+ I had wished Madrid went for it. The only players who moved expensively while young I disliked were Dembele and Felix they didn't have enough seasons or time to make such leap and that to a different league.

I feel that we are massively overpaying for haverts and in a position we are really not having a big problem in. Mount, rlc and Barkley are all good options for the AM position. No doubt haverts will be a nice addition to the team but at what cost literally? How many goals and assists a season are we really expecting from him for that amount?

We need to try to use that kind of money and buy a top keeper or defender, rather than a midfielder where we have excess options.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
gensteejay:

You'll be in Ogbomosho next week for your ogun isoye because you desperately need it.
ALL MOUTH NO ACTION.
YOU ARE GETTING ALL EMOTIONAL SCAREDY CAT grin .
POST YOUR PICS IF YOU ARE THIS CONFIDENT.
FOOLISH ATHEIST
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sulele04:

I AM NO RELIGIONIST.
ALL RELIGIONS WERE CREATED BY MAN.
BUT I KNOW THE SPIRITUAL WORLD EXIST, POST YOUR PICTURE IF YOU WANT TO TRY ME, 50 ARONJE WILL BE YOUR UNDOING.
I also know that spiritual world exists and I have been into several spiritual states of being. Post out email address where I can send the picture to and let's prove your juju impotent cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
gensteejay:

Ogbomoso as if it is not in Nigeria, one of the lowly countries of the world. His juju cannot even make Ogbomoso SSCE candidates emerge the best in SSCE year in year out. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
Amoto94:

Ajax are a high pressing team under Erik Ten Haag.
Van beek is an AM there na abi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
macjireh:

and u think sciences-fiction is outside d sphere of God's creation...see d message translation of d bible below and d bolded for emphasis

Rom.8.19 - The created world itself can hardly wait for what's coming next.
Rom.8.20 - Everything in creation is being more or less held back. God reins it in
Rom.8.21 - until both creation and all the creatures are ready and can be released at the same moment into the glorious times ahead. Meanwhile, the joyful anticipation deepens.
still don't speak of multiple universes, worlds nor realms. It speaks of creations as written in scripture the heavens and the earth. The earth itself is so vast and the creatures that life in, are so numerous
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
izzou:
angry angry angry

I go call Mukky here oh angry

Today na Thursday. Na kuku Sanitation for Lagos angry

Ahn Ahn
baba, is it true that you were the one who called the mods here last time scummies were here to troll?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sulele04:

how van de beek is still at ajax has to be the mystery of this transfer window.

van de beek is a top attacking midfieder with great finishing skills, at 40m he will be a chelsea player. HIS Goal stats are incredible, He also has champions league experience to go with.

VAN DE BEEK >> HAVERTZ
Madrid was supposed to have bought him in January and I also once stated I prefer Van beek to Havertz, when I read Madrid was bidding €80m for Havertz.

But for Chelsea that bought Ziyech Ajax's best player, I doubt Chelsea would then go for VDB and again there's Mount besides Havertz can also play 9 (well he seems to also be able to play 6,8,10,7,9,11).

I still want Van beek in Madrid but I doubt that would happen if Rodriguez and Isco don't leave.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Otematum, still waiting for the location of the caged Jehovah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Skimpledawg:
Otematum, still waiting for the location of the caged Jehovah.

I gave you a model earlier.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9634) (9635) (9636) (9637) (9638) (9639) (9640) ... (19344) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: reccy(m), chrisley024(m), Unlimited22, airmark(m), timbros(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.