Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10508795 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9675) (9676) (9677) (9678) (9679) (9680) (9681) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Hang the L o your fat lips the same one you used to hype Hidden shakushaku the Madrid failure, Belotti relapsti who is still relapsing from an injury copped almost 3yrs ago while Sule with the same ACL injury won the CL yesterday
The same humongous lips you used to hype Krychokewack into Siberia wilderness, hyped Wanyama into MLS, Coquelin into oblivion, Sergi Roberto into mediocrity

Where is the VVD now? Last time he was seen fleeing for his life at the sight of Morata

lol

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
thorrvik55:

Victor Osimhen €81M, does he score and assist every game?

Pepper £72M, does he score and assist every game?

Joao Felix €126, does he score and assist every game?

Ousmane Dembele €105, does he score and assist every game?

Antoine Griezman £107M, does he score and assist every game?

Philippe Coutinho,£105M, does he score and assist every game?

Kylian Mbappe €180M, does he score and assist every game?

Kindly answer the few questions above..

Thanks

You do realize that most of these players you mentioned, their purchases have been regretted by the boards that signed them?

you do realize that most of them flopped massively in their teams, right?
My own is that havertz has to hit the ground running immediately. I personally don't know much about the guy or his actual abilities, a part of me still thinks he is very comparable with mount, rlc or Barkley in the AM role. When you are signed for 100 million, there can be no excuses for failure.
He has to hit the ground running immediately and score and assist goals from the midfield. I wish him all the best.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea pay Leverkusen 80 mill euro NOW

Add-ons:

10 mill: Based on how Chelsea do in the ChampionsLeague next 5 years (Player with a 5 year deal)

10 mill: Based on titles Chelsea win the same 5-year period

Salary €8m per season

Are you saying we should pay or we have paid ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Hang the L o your fat lips the same one you used to hype Hidden shakushaku the Madrid failure, Belotti relapsti who is still relapsing from an injury copped almost 3yrs ago while Sule with the same ACL injury won the CL yesterday
The same humongous lips you used to hype Krychokewack into Siberia wilderness, hyped Wanyama into MLS, Coquelin into oblivion, Sergi Roberto into mediocrity

Where is the VVD now? Last time he was seen fleeing for his life at the sight of Morata

Vvd is a league champion,world champion, immediate past European champion...BEST DEFENDER IN THE LEAGUE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
donjazet:

You do realize that most of these players you mentioned, their purchases have been regretted by the boards that signed them?

My own is that havertz has to hit the ground running immediately. I personally don't know much about the guy or his actual abilities, a part of me still thinks he is very comparable with mount, rlc or Barkley in the AM role. When you are signed for 100 million, there can be no excuses for failure.
He has to hit the ground running immediately and score and assist goals from the midfield. I wish him all the best.

He was signed for £72M with an additional £18M to be paid between now and the next five years depending on the clauses that are met..

£72M in today's market is equivalent to £40M five years ago just so u know.

Manchester United signed a certain Fridge for £80M. I don't see them keeping a clean sheet every game

We all hope he performs, high price tag or not.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
This guy came expensive o.

100 Milla? He better give us 30 g+a per season for the next 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Tiemoue Bakayoko is finally set to depart Chelsea for around £26million with AC Milan finally singing him.

Good news to some grin
it's good news to all grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nikiballer:

what pain undecided....current EPL champions,current world champions,immediate past European champions,the pride of England with 6 UCL titles,the most decorated English team with Major trophies...just one EPL trophy to manyoo despite name change and not won it for 30yrs....we no be mate,go brag to arsenal,spurs and city
the only reason why you are in a chelsea thread in the first place is pain cos I don't even know if there is a Liverpool thread on nairaland,just don't drink sniper when we announce 3 signings at a time grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Leyqute:

Ship it into your pocket soul. Cos you’re the most confident shameless hypocrite I’ve ever seen.

I for say make you carry am for head Dey hawk like garri but airmark has already placed a permanent one there that’s brought you down to your knees.

You don’t need to take this L anymore, oga sir. You are the L.

This one offf me. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
airmark:

Are you saying we should pay or we have paid ?

we have paid €80m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations to bayern Munich.

PSG losing the ucl makes me my respect my club Chelsea the more .

How often do you see a new club going on to win this prestigious trophy except the regular traditional teams ?

How often do you see a team from the capital city aside Madrid going on to win the ucl ?

How often do you see a team with a rich owner going on to win the ucl ?

Mennnn You all should put some respect on Chelsea name .

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bville02:

how do you guys always bold a sentence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
kingBolton:
Ibime said something about Romero being a good option
We should sign this guy from Man U. I like him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Leyqute:

Ship it into your pocket soul. Cos you’re the most confident shameless hypocrite I’ve ever seen.

I for say make you carry am for head Dey hawk like garri but airmark has already placed a permanent one there that’s brought you down to your knees.

You don’t need to take this L anymore, oga sir. You are the L.

Guess whose name has a L bolded in front of it?

You guessed right

L-eyqute

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Herbiedeen(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
BlueAngel444:
we have paid €80m
how much you donate?? gringrin

btw, Chelsea just agreed the fee not paid yet......same with Chilwell @ 50m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Where is the VVD now Last time he was seen fleeing for his life at the sight of Morata
It makes sense grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Herbiedeen:
how much you donate?? gringrin

btw, Chelsea just agreed the fee not paid yet......same with Chilwell @ 50m
don't you know shocked that's how we roll cool

This Chilwell hope his injury is a one time thing and won't affect his performance undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
donjazet:

Yes na, because this is FIFA 20 cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Marina wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Can this be true?

I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
SirAce:
Marina wink
Jesu shocked see man city £506m, the worst is united £380m and still trophyless for how many seasons now

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
MorataFC:
Can this be true?

I doubt it.
Bayern are thieves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by faruz: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
MorataFC:
Can this be true?

I doubt it.
200m on the bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Its on!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bville02:

You no see as he quote that same comment twice to get back at me? What a loser.

Laumdeuter, you are the author and finisher of the L.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
timbros:
Its on!

Omo shocked
Na to win league remain oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
timbros:
Its on!
remain GK and another CB cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
TalabiAudu:

Omo shocked

winning EPL and UCL is very hard but minimum of top 3 finish and a QF, with a trophy should suffice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
TalabiAudu:

Omo shocked

I dey tell you oooo

Our bluuus have a complete squad already

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
You guys are making some nice signings I must confess cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
BlueAngel444:
remain GK and another CB cheesy

Who go be captain?
We still need Azpilicueta in first team as captain

(1) (2) (3) ... (9675) (9676) (9677) (9678) (9679) (9680) (9681) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.