Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10672714 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9691) (9692) (9693) (9694) (9695) (9696) (9697) ... (19318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 12:52am On Aug 27, 2020
nihilistjnr:
I'm not impressed with this Chilwell signing at all
Not impressed too but he's 24 ,there's still room for improvement.
I will take him over Reguillion, Telles and that Ajax left back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 12:55am On Aug 27, 2020
BlueMann:
Mount, Puli, Tammy and Tomori in Quarantine?

Positive cases at the club? WTF

News from The Sun..

Always take anything from The Sun with a pinch of salt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:46am On Aug 27, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

In as much as i appreciate your timely chelsea gist here, i think it would be better not to peddle rumours to maintain your credibility.
PSG never offered Thiago Silva a contract extension, their sporting director felt he was washed off and at 36, earning that bogus wages, it was in their best interest he leaves.
This has been settled since January, when his agent came out to say he would be leaving this summer.

Check.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:06am On Aug 27, 2020
How will Ben Chilwell be earning weekly?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2020
BlueMann:
Mount, Puli, Tammy and Tomori in Quarantine?

Positive cases at the club? WTF
They are only self isolating because they traveled to Greece, they don’t have corona
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:22am On Aug 27, 2020
Lordemperoris100:
How will Ben Chilwell be earning weekly?
no dey chuck eye for another man pocket angry undecided

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:32am On Aug 27, 2020
Neobulletzz:

They are only self isolating because they traveled to Greece, they don’t have corona

Yeah but there ARE positive cases...and I think the Sun or one big publication went as far as saying one of them has it for sure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2020
thorrvik55:

News from The Sun..
Always take anything from The Sun with a pinch of salt
The news has gone viral sha.
Anyways let's be watching.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 7:44am On Aug 27, 2020
BlueMann:

Yeah but there ARE positive cases...and I think the Sun or one big publication went as far as saying one of them has it for sure.

Well maybe or maybe not but The Sun, don’t take those people serious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2020
Guehi back at Swansea for this season. Would love to see this guy break in.

He actually looks like BBNaija housemate Neo grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2020
nihilistjnr:
I'm not impressed with this Chilwell signing at all

Me too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2020
Since we have Chilwell now, Alonso should be utilize as a backup ST cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2020
I'm not a huge fan of Ben ChillWell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2020
cry cry cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2020
Alonso will still send dis one to the bench.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
cry cry cry
TAA also lose possession many times,it seems attacking fullbacks tend to lose possession more

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2020
weedtaker:
Alonso will still send dis one to the bench.
Alonslow you mean

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2020
Isn't it funny that immediately we signed the chillwell that a lot of people here were angling for since, people are now suddenly realizing that they don't like him as much. Hmm, okay o.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2020
Ibime, raumdeuter are you guys following the current events in America? What's your say on the current shootings going on?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2020
Thecassanova:
Since we have Chilwell now, Alonso should be utilize as a backup ST cheesy
shocked aaa with the three strikers we already have. Alonso finally go sabi that position grin more like left forward in a front two
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:21am On Aug 27, 2020
donjazet:
Isn't it funny that immediately we signed the chillwell that a lot of people here were angling for since, people are now suddenly realizing that they don't like him as much. Hmm, okay o.
I cannot really speak about this board, but most Chelsea fans did not want Chilwell. I'm on one or two groups on WhatsApp, and if you're a Twitter regular you'll be able to confirm this.
Telles, Reguilon, Tagliafico and even Alejandro Grimaldo and Robin Gosens were all touted as superior options.

However, Lamps and Cashley seem to rate him and he's always been first choice for them. Now that he's a blue we've no choice but to hype and support him.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2020
Oh mehn these white racist cops wont stop at anything to pull the trigger on a black man..

How the fvck you shoot someone at any slightest opportunity? Even when people keeps shouting dont do it...even in front of the family?

All these protests and boycotts wont still do shiit..

same old shiits, just a different day..

China should do and take over the world power together with Russia abeg

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1298881870944444416?s=19

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2020
donjazet:
That is one tin about human

Very unstable and unreliable

Sign messi today,people will still come up with his height and some order negative things about him.

So that they will come up with "sheyi first talk am before "

Na so life be.. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2020
Unlimited22:

I cannot really speak about this board, but most Chelsea fans did not want Chilwell. I'm on one or two groups on WhatsApp, and if you're a Twitter regular you'll be able to confirm this.
Telles, Reguilon, Tagliafico and even Alejandro Grimaldo and Robin Gosens were all touted as superior options.

However, Lamps and Cashley seem to rate him and he's always been first choice for them. Now that he's a blue we've no choice but to hype and support him.
Major reasons was the price tag.

Give or take

50m for chiwell (5 yrs) is a fantastic biz.

My opinion

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2020
seankafor:
Oh mehn these white racist cops wont stop at anything to pull the trigger on a black man..

How the fvck you shoot someone at any slightest opportunity? Even when people keeps shouting dont do it...even in front of the family?

All these protests and boycotts wont still do shiit..

same old shiits, just a different day..

China should do and take over the world power together with Russia abeg

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1298881870944444416?s=19
like China or Russia would do any better cheesy though it will happen.

honestly the best would be if an African country (a good one, not current SA or 9ja) takes world power
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
cry cry cry
Maybe Trent is s fraud afterall

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2020
Segedinho:

Give or take

My opinion
and it's actually £45m as reported by BBC, i believe some of those blogs swap € with £, or add the £5m adds.

apart from his price which is a good deal, the main concern now is his football.

comparing him with EPL lb, he is okay, just has alot to improve on in terms of performance to be world class. Most LBs are average before they shine I hope Chilwell does as much.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2020

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2020
BlueAngel444:
and it's actually £45m as reported by BBC, i believe some of those blogs swap € with £, or add the £5m adds.

apart from his price which is a good deal, the main concern now is his football.

comparing him with EPL lb, he is okay, just has alot to improve on in terms of performance to be world class. Most LBs are average before they shine I hope Chilwell does as much.
Chiwell is a good buy irrespective of what people hear,think or say

All we need is being better and faster in his adaptability

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2020
thorrvik55:

cry cry cry

In d quest to downplay Lampard's option

People will come out with different fallacy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2020
Segedinho:

Maybe Trent is s fraud afterall
first off, I didn't say chillwell is a fraud.

Secondly, in TAA's defense, he has double digits assists two season a row to show for his deficiencies

Thirdly, who would you rather have in your team, TAA or chillwell?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2020
Segedinho:

Give or take

My opinion

Indeed, my problem personally was with the price of 80 million being quoted, but the 45 million price is absolutely okay. He is young and English.

I have said it before, it's very rare to find a perfectly balanced full back. The closest we have had was Felipe Luis but he couldn't adapt to our team very well before going back to spain. I think chillwells' signing is a good one.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9691) (9692) (9693) (9694) (9695) (9696) (9697) ... (19318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69, SamHarruna(m), stephennel(m), Beorn, Ijustwantto, agrovick(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.