Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10693606 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (19353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
CHANCE! More sensational stuff from Eden
Hazard, who has been terrific today. He shows great
balance and trickery to burst clear before feeding
Andreas Christensen, whose shot goes wide.

Imagine say na person like Griezman or Neymar hazard dey give all ds sweet passes....goals nd assist for don boku.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Cech still got it. Good save.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
FBS:
Hazaaaaaaaaaaard. Brilliant. Pace. Balance. Drive. Creativity. WHAT. A . PLAYER!

Christiensien shoulda finished that. He will be disappointed.
Hazard doing the work of Leo Messi, we just need a Griezman or Neymar to keep banging in the goals, or even a C.Ronaldo, since he's got eyes for goals lately.smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SambisaaForest: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
What is this one talking about? Ghana was just one penalty kick away from a world cup semi final spot, so what are you talking about? SMHH

jimmy4x:
Let Boateng play with Ghana, his second country, let's see if his country can even make it to the semi-finals of the world cup, they keep shouting world cup winner like Germany couldnt win the world cup without him..I keep wondering how many world cups Ronaldo and Messi have won for Portugal nd Argentina respectively...7 times Ballon D'or winners, who the fvck is Boateng really??even Schurrle who started most of his games from the bench is a World cup winner...Nonsense!!!!

In other news, Eden Hazard is still causing Sydney so many
problems. The hosts just cannot deal with the Belgian's
pace and trickery.
Goal.com

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sydney FC brought their A game especially in the last 10 mins. Frantic finish.

Me feels most of the youngsters will go out on loan but I will like to see Musonda get some play time next season. I think he is ready to prove himself.

Hazard is an OUTSTANDING player. He has impressed me lately.

Totally enjoyed it. Now them boys can rest. A good season that was.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
SambisaaForest:

What is this one talking about? Ghana was just one penalty kick away from a world cup semi final spot, so what are you talking about? SMHH

Ogbeni farabale, even if Ghana made semis, was Boateng a part of the team, let him play for them from start to finish nd make it to the semis, even if dey did, na semi finals or quarter finals spot dem dey take call player world cup winner??
what are u talking about?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hazard Pius Ikehdia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
torres2:
Hazard Pius Ikehdia
MOTM yet again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
FBS:
boa-tank is that good. as we can see clearly.

Being dribbled by the best player in football history is no shame compared to chelsea captain who was embarrassed by ordinary van persie.

Boateng biggest career game he dominated in a world cup final. How did eden Ikedia fare at the world cup

What was the biggest career game of the chelsea captain and how did he fare

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
At 25

We are waiting for the day John Racist, Local Champion Hazard and Garri Cahill will achieve these feats

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

Being dribbled by the best player in football history is no shame compared to chelsea captain who was embarrassed by ordinary van persie.

Boateng biggest career game he dominated in a world cup final. How did eden Ikedia fare at the world cup

Baba dey mark him own player. Shey na craze abi wetin we go call this one? Over two decades I don dey watch football I never see this kin thing

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
In Other team news

[size=14pt]Leicester City racist sex scandal: Foxes caught up in controversy on previous trips abroad[/size]
18:31, 1 JUNE 2015
BY JAMES WHALING
Three Leicester youngsters, including Nigel Pearson's son, have been sent home from Thailand after footage emerged of a racist orgy

In a related development

[size=14pt]John Terry demands move to Leicester City[/size]

John Terry
John Terry is to sign for Leicester City after watching the club’s official racist sex tape on YouTube.

As the twenty-minute clip went viral, football fans everywhere learned exactly what it is that enables Leicester players to stay up.

The Chelsea stalwart hopes that by joining the Foxes on a free transfer, he can once again indulge his twin passions of shagging and occasional racism.

Lesser known Chelsea squad member Simon Williams said, “One of the men in the video can be heard using a racist insult against a woman”.

“John has watched that bit five times.”

“This is the definitive proof that you can eat Walkers Crisps and be a racist.”

Terry is said to be looking for a new challenge, and passing on his special set of skills to Leicester youngsters looking to find their way in the game is said to be too good to go down.

A source close to Terry said, “John has spent 20 years perfecting the racial insult and sexual misdemeanor.”

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nawa oh, wonder y sum people fit hate reach brain angry undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chestar5:
Nawa oh, wonder y sum people fit hate reach brain angry undecided

Hey come here sister, You have not introduced yourself to me.

Also explain your username what it means. cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

Hey come here sister, You have not introduced yourself to me.

Also explain your username what it means. cool cool

no nid bro, i admire u but u dey fall hand sumtimessmiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chestar5:

no nid bro, i admire u but u dey fall hand sumtimes8-)

For you to be a thoroughbred, there must be some hand falling atimes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

You admire me? Ehn ehn? Good to know. Have you joined my fans club and Submitted your full size photograph. Explain that username with pictorial evidence that you are a "chest star"

For you to be a thoroughbred, there must be some hand falling atimes

let me rephrase my comment, i admire ur username as per d real owner of the name 'raumdeuter' is a player i like:p
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
hehehehehehehehehe dashed hopes cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sepp Blatter resigns cheesy

Next thing is to go into hiding.

CSI Switzerland continues
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
A40:

Baba dey mark him own player. Shey na craze abi wetin we go call this one? Over two decades I don dey watch football I never see this kin thing
if you lie yu will drop dead

bedridden with sentiments
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chestar5:

let me rephrase my comment, i admire ur username as per d real owner of the name 'raumdeuter' is a player i like:p

Thats a good start. Me too I admire your username thats why I ask for pictorial evidence.

Dont mind that SailorXY guy wey don bring vaseline
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
lordfalcao:
if you lie yu will drop dead
bedridden with sentiments
Edumare punish you with cerebral palsy. Nkita ara!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
LIKE PLAY LIKE PLAY JOSEP BLATTER HAS RESIGNED AS FIFA PRESIDENT
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
bigkesh:
Lahm was asked to describe his perfect midfielder, and he had this to say:

“Maybe Lionel Messi’s left foot could be the starting point – although his right one
isn’t bad, either. The right foot? Maybe Schweinsteiger, or Iniesta’s? They could have Xavi’s
vision, Xabi Alonso’s passing, Eden Hazard’s dribbling. Who have I missed out? Manuel
Neuer’s tackling, perhaps!”

Lahm and Ribery should stop famzing hazard

Two people here pretend not to see this....

Wait, is Lahm well at all? How could he not mention Ribery and/or Robben that he plays with week in week out?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
What Lahm is saying is obvious those attributes are what makes a good midfielder. Dribbling without end result like Hazard cannot make one a good midfielder just like Quaresma, Denilson and Ikedia found out

WHen you dribble and still have 2 goals from open play in 4 seasons in CL then you are on your way to being the Quaresma of this decade

Dribblers without end result

90's Denilson

2000's Quaresma

201X Hazard ??

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

Oga don't use that word to minimize the impact of what Messi did to Boateng that night.

Edit that post and use words like demolished, massacred, disgraced, brutalized, sodomized, dismantled, destroyed, embarrassed etc...

Never have I seen such memes flood the Internet after a dribble, not even your RVP vs JT example. Or tell me, have there been an incident like this you have experienced before?

That should tell you the extent of damage Messi did to your Boatank and by extension, to Neuer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
raumdeuter:
What Lahm is saying is obvious those attributes are what makes a good midfielder. Dribbling without end result like Hazard cannot make one a good midfielder just like Quaresma, Denilson and Ikedia found out

WHen you dribble and still have 2 goals from open play in 4 seasons in CL then you are on your way to being the Quaresma of this decade

Dribblers without end result

90's Denilson

2000's Quaresma

201X Hazard ??

Wow!

So Lahm, with all his football experience don't know the best dribbler to complete his 'perfect midfielder'? So he couldn't have used Robben or Ribery or Neymar or any other dribbler? But he was so dumb to mention Eden 'Ikedia Quaresma Denilson' Hazard.

Clap for yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
A player was dribbled demolished embarassed etc by the best player in the world. BIG DEAL?

When Boateng in his 26yrs would check his medal and achievement and see what JohnTerry wouldnt have in 2 lifetimes he would smile and post memes like the internet was flooded with memes of John Terry joining celebration of events he didnt participate in

[img]http://johnterrycelebrating.tumblr.com/image/54958045209[/img]

[img]http://johnterrycelebrating.tumblr.com/image/53148123241[/img]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
timbros:
Wow!

So Lahm, with all his football experience don't know the best dribbler to complete his 'perfect midfielder'? So he couldn't have used Robben or Ribery or Neymar or any other dribbler? But he was so dumb to mention Eden 'Ikedia Quaresma Denilson' Hazard.

Clap for yourself.

Being a dribbler is one of the least attribute of a perfect midfielder. Its a luxury skill, good to have but not anything special. A player like Xavi tagged the best midfielder of his generation barely dribbles.

Those are the players known for dribbling Quaresma, Hazard, Ikedia, Bellarabi, Denilson
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

Being a dribbler is one of the least attribute of a perfect midfielder. Its a luxury skill, good to have but not anything special. A player like Xavi tagged the best midfielder of his generation barely dribbles.

Those are the players known for dribbling Quaresma, Hazard, Ikedia, Bellarabi, Denilson

But Robben and Ribery dribble?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
timbros:
But Robben and Ribery dribble?

They are known for their goals and assists not for unproductive dribbles like an Under 17 player

Ribery with injury scored as many goals as Hazard this seasons CL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
timbros:

Two people here pretend not to see this....

Wait, is Lahm well at all? How could he not mention Ribery and/or Robben that he plays with week in week out?
u think lahm is biased like some virus in this thread??

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (19353) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, DeadPresidents, dcrested(m), andrewbaba44, BlueAngel444, popizaino(m), Jamiuokolaa and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.