Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10727627 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9806) (9807) (9808) (9809) (9810) (9811) (9812) ... (19390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
odizeey:
Una no see insult now o.

Small facts wen dem drop on the in-house Caster semanya Una dey screenshot dey cry with cattarh on Una nose
Na facts abi undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
Segedinho:

Just in case you need to be clarified.

This is what we have spent for the past 2 years

That picture has some "Nathan" sold for £2m. That IS Nathan Ake and he was sold for £20m

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
Segedinho:

So how much did he spent wen he went trophyless
Not 200M definitely

whenever he spent 200M he won something

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Greatihex:
Ziyech, Pulisic and Kai are three players that are brilliant, fast, have good passing, can dribble and can also score goals. At least this is a big difference from when we used to have just one attacker who could do all those. And that made it possible for teams to sometimes successfully short down our attack. That would not be the case this time, because we now have attackers who on their own individually can successfully unlock a defence. We won't have to rely on one player to do magic all the time.

I love this.

It now remains for them not to disappoint and be consistent in their performances.

That's what i signed up for. Can't wait to watch with relaxed mind, while scummies curse Ole, Woodward and Glazer's family. cool

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Points can always be made without insults abeg. No be everytime you go carry phone dey pour frustration on top another person head. I don talk my own cool

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
DExponential:
Points can always be made without insults abeg. No be everytime you go carry phone dey pour frustration on top another person head. I don talk my own cool

Seconded sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
raumdeuter:
Not 200M definitely

U didn't answer d question

How much
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Greatihex:
Ziyech, Pulisic and Kai are three players that are brilliant, fast, have good passing, can dribble and can also score goals. At least this is a big difference from when we used to have just one attacker who could do all those. And that made it possible for teams to sometimes successfully short down our attack. That would not be the case this time, because we now have attackers who on their own individually can successfully unlock a defence. We won't have to rely on one player to do magic all the time.

I love this.

It now remains for them not to disappoint and be consistent in their performances.

Swrs, that's the best part. Multiple creative players sharing the pitch at a time.
This should kill the issue of double teaming or triple teaming or targeting a certain player.

If they are all locked in, e be things for the opposition.

But like you said, consistency is key.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Seconded sir
Simple sturvs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
raumdeuter:
Not 200M definitely

What are your expectations for the upcoming season?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Melvyn11:

Thunder will locate all the Madrid fans twerking for hazard when I said we should leave the fraud alone and go for Neymar. The biggest thunder will locate Madrid5 angry
lmao,thunder fire you,thunder fire neymar,has your mighty neymar given PSG the champions league?idiots,hazard has good aura,at least that's what I will say na after his one season flop,having neymar in the squad na la liga wey we win last season we go for still win,heck who knows maybe his injury would have been worse that hazard's,so call better player like haland or mbappe,shut your smelling mouth about neymar ,go support PSG if the guy dick dey sweat you.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
madrid5:
[s] lmao,thunder fire you,thunder fire neymar,has your mighty neymar given PSG the champions league?idiots,hazard has good aura,at least that's what I will say na after his one season flop,having neymar in the squad na la liga wey we win last season we go for still win,heck who knows maybe his injury would have been worse that hazard's,so call better player like haland or mbappe,shut your smelling mouth about neymar ,go support PSG if the guy dick dey sweat you.
[/s]
All these are stupid Shalayes. Come end of season let hazard don't deliver anything sensible. That's when me and you will wear one trouser angry

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
19 pages of jealousy-ridden pages. I wonder why anyone thinks net-spend is a "convenient excuse". Chelsea has transitioned from a club that spent Russian money frivolously, to a well-run club. The club relies heavily on annual sales to fund transfers and that equals net-spend.

One of the many business strategies that Chelsea employs is the strategic scouting of fringe players. These players may or may not make it. These are the likes Lucas Piazon, Pasalic, Papy Djilobodji, Matt Miazga, Michael Hector, Keneth Omeruo, Danilo Pantic, Baba Rahman, to name a few. Recently, the likes of Malang Sarr and Xavier Mbuyamba have been picked up on a free.

Hector, Pasalic, Djilobodji are examples of players who have recently been sold on for more money than were purchased for, whilst all the time, their loan fees cover initial transfer value.

Their sell-on fee don't hit the news because they are not high profile. But £8m here, £6m there, £10m there all add up. Why would anyone think this does not matter?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
TF is this? When will we be able to discuss club matters in peace?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
More
He should have done additional reviews after the season ended though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxcu_R-ybYY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFS1BQ0JREQ

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
nateevs:

That picture has some "Nathan" sold for £2m. That IS Nathan Ake and he was sold for £20m
Not Ake

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
madrid5:
lmao,thunder fire you,thunder fire neymar,has your mighty neymar given PSG the champions league?idiots,hazard has good aura,at least that's what I will say na after his one season flop,having neymar in the squad na la liga wey we win last season we go for still win,heck who knows maybe his injury would have been worse that hazard's,so call better player like haland or mbappe,shut your smelling mouth about neymar ,go support PSG if the guy dick dey sweat you.
lol, do u know that boy.? e dey sound like scum. Viruses like that are not needed as Madrid fans tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
nateevs:

No, he isn't. This one is Brazilian.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Unlimited22:

No, he isn't. This one is Brazilian.
Yeah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
Melvyn11:
Hensben come and Carry your fraud away from my club angry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12308464_screenshot20200910204502_jpeg615361bbfdff155b7d2827c4700fa5e6

In thought they said Hazard leads Europe in take ons, Seems he also leads Europe in party takeaway food

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
Melvyn11:

All these are stupid Shalayes. Come end of season let hazard don't deliver anything sensible. That's when me and you will wear one trouser angry
i no longer wear trousers,na skirt I dey wear now,I don trans,idiotus whether hazard flop or not am happy we didn't sign neymar because he can't deliver champions league either,the duo of haland and mbappe next summer hopefully will do the trick,as for fatzard as long as he aviods another dangerous injury,titles sure no shaking,since hazard is ur enemy ,I don't what "sensible" is oh,if person walks on water haters go say na because say he not fit buy boat,nothing satisfies haters so I have no bet with you,get lost.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Godx my guy I 8 2 u remind ur SHORT comings but I only quoted u so u can read this beautiful post again, cheesy we now see where ur PAINment is coming from grin
I have no business with Chelsea so I can't be pained . My epl team is Liverpool and I have no doubt they will finish comfortable ahead of your team. Infact Chelsea has the weakest frontline out of all the top 5 teams and that's including Arsenal tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
BlueAngel444:
lol, do u know that boy.? e dey sound like scum. Viruses like that are not needed as Madrid fans tongue
very bitter shit,that nigga,utterly miserable oaf,whether hazard Bleep he girlfriend I nor know

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
DExponential:

What are your expectations for the upcoming season?

Chelsea to win the treble with all their spending

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
DExponential:
TF is this? When will we be able to discuss club matters in peace?

This place be like Nigerian Senate and House of Representatives grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Godx:

I have no business with Chelsea so I can't be pained . My epl team is Liverpool and I have no doubt they will finish comfortable ahead of your team. Infact Chelsea has the weakest frontline out of all the top 5 teams and that's including Arsenal tongue
it's too early to say na,let season reach 4 months first before determining strongest frontline
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Melvyn11:
Hensben come and Carry your fraud away from my club angry
Madrid could have actually gotten hazard for free if they had just wait for one more season instead they spent 145million on a disappointment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
madrid5:
it's too early to say na,let season reach 4 months first before determining strongest frontline
As at now. The frontline of Pulisic, Werner and Ziyach/havertz is the weakest out of the top teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
Godx:

Madrid could have actually gotten hazard for free if they had just wait for one more season instead they spent 145million on a disappointment.
no body can predict the future,besides Barca spent neymar money buying trash
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
nateevs:
19 pages of jealousy-ridden pages. I wonder why anyone thinks net-spend is a "convenient excuse". Chelsea has transitioned from a club that spent Russian money frivolously, to a well-run club. The club relies heavily on annual sales to fund transfers and that equals net-spend.

One of the many business strategies that Chelsea employs is the strategic scouting of fringe players. These players may or may not make it. These are the likes Lucas Piazon, Pasalic, Papy Djilobodji, Matt Miazga, Michael Hector, Keneth Omeruo, Danilo Pantic, Baba Rahman, to name a few. Recently, the likes of Malang Sarr and Xavier Mbuyamba have been picked up on a free.

Hector, Pasalic, Djilobodji are examples of players who have recently been sold on for more money than were purchased for, whilst all the time, their loan fees cover initial transfer value.

Their sell-on fee don't hit the news because they are not high profile. But £8m here, £6m there, £10m there all add up. Why would anyone think this does not matter?

even a child with a gaming console knows the importance. No "game manager" would ever be made where income from matches, victories in cup runs and trophies plus PLAYER SALES isn't important to a team's purse and budget.

it's just basic reasoning and simple something, simple sense that some have obviously decided to avoid so as be trolls. undecided but na normally thing for them cheesy if playing foolish is the only way they can troll, dey are free to sound silly about simple stuffs.

the main thing is, the 90mins on the pitch. Win or lose, that's the important thing.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Godx:

As at now. The frontline of Pulisic, Werner and Ziyach/havertz is the weakest out of the top teams.
am saving this moment,because am very confident you are very wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (9806) (9807) (9808) (9809) (9810) (9811) (9812) ... (19390) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Whizlight(m), amodu(m), anadozie1 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.