Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,660 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10534529 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9922) (9923) (9924) (9925) (9926) (9927) (9928) ... (19168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
thorrvik55:

Bros, when u turn Chelsea fan? grin

You no know say the Madrid claim na just packaging, Na your fellow Chelsea fan

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

Na so Werner take become runs girl

How far dat Rudiger level na...una no go buy?

We dey do discount o, 25% off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
nateevs:

Wasere Alaye! Clap back to jina.

It continued for pages. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
How is Morata still getting big deals in 2020 though??

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
CHO for Guendonzi?

Is everything OK with Lampard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Skimpledawg:
CHO for Guendonzi?

Don't tell me u believe that rumour grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Skimpledawg:
CHO for Guendonzi?

Disregard this news abeg. sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
I’m shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
thorrvik55:

Don't tell me u believe that rumour grin grin
I just no wan vex na why I ask am here

Guen for CHO? Haa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
BlueMann:

Disregard this news abeg. sad
Done.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
airmark:

Even before that 2nd goal, he was most of the time clueless when his defenders passed him the ball.

Maybe Thiago Silva can psyche him up when he gets into the team.

But don't you think the back passes are too much?

When the attackers are pressed, they pass to the midfield, from there ball returns to the defence and then to Kepa. Is Kepa press resistant?

Our backward passes are too much and it attract too much pressure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
FBS:

Lol. Sure. The pain is Crystal palace clear. cheesy
See sweet W grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
DExponential:
On the flip side, we've faced 15 corners and 10 billion crosses without conceding a goal from them. We've also been able to intercept cutbacks a lot. Our defending has improved massively. Barry should have a hand in this cool
Mhen, that first half performance ehn, I saw a lot of improvement from them. Top notch compartment, but they slept for that Henderson's pass and Firmino's cross. I honestly forgot Firmino was playing until he made that cross.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
amodu:

When the attackers are pressed, they pass to the midfield, from there ball returns to the defence and then to Kepa. Is Kepa press resistant?

Our backward passes are too much and it attract too much pressure.

Are you saying we should not pass to Kepa because he's lacking in confidence or that we should reduce the number of passes to the GK altogether?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
nateevs:

Are you saying we should not pass to Kepa because he's lacking in confidence or that we should reduce the number of passes to the GK altogether?
The way midfielders play is bad, Lampard has to create balance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Herbiedeen(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
So Chelsea have finally agree deal for Mendy
Push and Push goalie
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
BlueMann:

Thank you

We have a treble winning team already when we need changes we wil let you know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueSpirit: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
KaiHavertz:
Havertz is my player and I will support him till he GEL angry

When will u unlock poorgba and magwaya?
I just dey look you... Werner and Havertz are useless players. Two games now and they are yet to even score like their new mates in other clubs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueSpirit: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nezzjnr:

She's using his alternate to comment

Can't you see
so in your mind now,you feel you are sensible
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
timbros:

You can't compare our squad of 2010 to today. Those were seasoned men in the game.

Lampard is building for the future. Majority of our players now are in their early 20s. Think about how this group of players will be in 4 or 5 years time if we can keep them all together.

I'm not too bothered about this season or next. My problem is for this players to stay together for as long as possible. We will still dominate England and Europe. I'm very sure of that.

Its just irritating the kind of instant success people expect from the club right now. Is it because of pressure of the unnecessary trolling going on here? Maybe.

Well,I'm not bothered as well and I am not comparing,but that shouldn't mean we should get used to losing to the top teams beacuse the team hasn't gelled.I have been vociferous on my stand with lampard even if he relegates us playing well I will support him,what I don't want is losing cowardly, like a typical mourinho's team.what I saw yesterday even before the red card wasn't encouraging.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
Almajirihunter:
I’m shocked shocked

@raumdueter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pharod(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
So finally, Kingkai don turn to kaikai??

This life no gree balance cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
amodu:

Our backward passes are too much and it attract too much pressure

This is why I said even before the red card our game wasnt impressive at all............we pass too backward for a big team with fine attacking talents.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Skimpledawg:
CHO for Guendonzi?

We at the other end are ready to burn down Arteta house if this shít happen.
The devil I know is way better than the yahoo-boy angel I don't
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Leaked documents involving about $2tn of transactions have revealed how some of the world's biggest banks have allowed criminals to move dirty money around the world. cc Donjazet, Ibime

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-54226107?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Almajirihunter:
I’m shocked shocked

With 0 penalties ooooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
Amoto94:
Leaked documents involving about $2tn of transactions have revealed how some of the world's biggest banks have allowed criminals to move dirty money around the world. cc Donjazet, Ibime

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-54226107?

This is hardly a breaking news, as it is an open secret. The headquarters of all the criminal money laundry activities is in Mama Charley's London grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
BlueMann:

heading to Tottenham it seems
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Elnino4ladies:
How is Morata still getting big deals in 2020 though??
lol to Juve abi, some just have bread stars like that. That guy no just gri fall
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nikiballer:

You don't know ball walahii,this same Thiago schooled you at Stamford bridge in the champions League
lol buy ur pictures prove oxx4 right na cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
EarlRagnar2:
Was so pissed at kepa for that second goal, then jorginho happened.
I angrily left viewing centre after that penalty miss... Sarri no go die well angry
lol you even watched second half, after that red card I just switched off bein off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
FBS:

Nah brah. No woMANnoCRY
Lol u've just been serving them since. I don like tire cheesy grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9922) (9923) (9924) (9925) (9926) (9927) (9928) ... (19168) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WhoDeyHause, Caicedobets(m), zeusis(m), bandely(m), humblesteve(m), Ibunkun1(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.