Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10559954 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9926) (9927) (9928) (9929) (9930) (9931) (9932) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
lordfalcao:
I don’t understand this conte guy. What is he doing with this elders??

Tomorrow he will accuse the board
Inter have no money to sign quality players in their peak and Conte is a coach that love to win at least domestic trophies so it is better to sign quality experienced players that have passed their peak.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
DExponential:
See how Tomori performed when he came off the bench. I can bet that he would have handled Mane in that situation. Rudiger will enter and give 2 assists and one penalty to Liverpool angry . He should be sent to Bayern.
I change my mind; Rudiger and Kepa should be shot on their legs and hands respectively and then sent to Malawi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
raumdeuter:

He brought the comparison for a purpose, to justify his Drogba agenda and I shot it down immediately

Sniper Dayo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
timbros:
Brazil's greatest ever player.

Your pick?

Ronaldo el Fenomeno De Lima cheesy grin

PS: I didn't watch Pele tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
Skimpledawg:

I change my mind; Rudiger and Kepa should be shot on their legs and hands respectively and then sent to Malawi

Violent man of gun, Baalam the fifth!! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
timbros:

I dey show Aba at least once every month... But my hand no dey for the red part of that bolded o.

You fit convert am to bottles eheeen cheesy cheesy grin

You be boss na, you need to relax and be taken care of. These ones no carry STDs, trust me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Griffon:

You be boss na, you need to relax and be taken care of. These ones no carry STDs, trust me.
Na family man Griff. What's your problem undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
hensben:
Was last game against Liverpool not a prove enough, I mean he had a winger on the bench or warner that will be more suitable as a winger so that giroud play CF.

1st half against Liverpool, Havertz played number 9 in a 451 formation with Werner and Mount on the wings keeping eye on TAA and Robertson respectively.

Havertz only swapped positions with Werner few periods in the game.

I asked you a question you didn't answer. Do you think Lampard will play Havertz in the wing if natural wingers (Pulisic and Ziyech) are available?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
elrony:

Violent man of gun, Baalam the fifth!! cheesy
Man, you too will shoot Rudiger and Kepa if you see them.

Those 2 niccurs gave assists to the enemies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Hearing too many tales of FSars issues with guys in Ph recently.

Please stay safe with family.

Yea man. We go always do our best and leave the rest for God.

Stay safe too bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Na family man Griff. What's your problem undecided

Oh my bad, that means you take the two for a 3some. Lucky bloke!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
Griffon:

Thanks but no thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
Can he play mid week?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
timbros:

1st half against Liverpool, Havertz played number 9 in a 451 formation with Werner and Mount on the wings keeping eye on TAA and Robertson respectively.

Havertz only swapped positions with Werner few periods in the game.

I asked you a question you didn't answer. Do you think Lampard will play Havertz in the wing if natural wingers (Pulisic and Ziyech) are available?
To your question I don’t think he will do that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
Silva and Caballero confirmed for tomorrow's game.

Mendy is in town already.

Enough of Kepa please.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
Leyqute hope our bluus won't regret the way we are treating our Kepa cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
Griffon:

Oh my bad, that means you take the two for a 3some. Lucky bloke!
Maduman grin

I'm the son of Jah. I'll pass.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Leyqute hope our bluus won't regret the way we are treating our Kepa cheesy

Hope our reds won't regret the way we are treating our Phil Jones cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Exonerate1:

Hope our reds won't regret the way we are treating our Phil Jones cheesy
See better defender like Jones wey una for sign cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nezzjnr:

swap deal, lindelof for Emerson

no reasonable team will sign Jones grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
ennyjay72:
swap deal, lindelof for Emerson

no reasonable team will sign Jones grin

I don’t want any swap deal

Those fuckers should just leave my club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ennyjay72(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I don’t want any swap deal

Those fuckers should just leave my club
be honest,if you are a manager,will you sign Jones, Pereira,lingard and rojo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
hensben:
Inter have no money to sign quality players in their peak and Conte is a coach that love to win at least domestic trophies so it is better to sign quality experienced players that have passed their peak.

When he was at Chelsea signing Bakayoko Drinkwater you claimed it was Emenalo, at Inter he is signing 20 players in 2 seasons and the story became they don't have money

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by faruz: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
timbros:
Brazil's greatest ever player.

Your pick?
willian Borges da Silva grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Emerson for €25m. No buy-back clausegrin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
Skimpledawg:

grin Kepa is better than de Gea. He should be sent to Manure. Rudiger can be swapped for Gabriel Magalhaes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lampard go still find space for Mount grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
Airmark and raumdeuter..

Why haven't you 2 for once took, accepted and swallowed your L's here embarassed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
DExponential:

grin Kepa is better than de Gea. He should be sent to Manure. Rudiger can be swapped for Gabriel Magalhaes.
That weed you're smoking, better unsmoke it please so that you'll see clearly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BopZaddy: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
cry I'm in severe pains

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
Jodera:
That weed you're smoking, better unsmoke it please so that you'll see clearly
No vex na. Willian has bought seat belts for your record signing. It won't be bad for Rudiger to play with Luiz na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
No more Kepa. Hallelujah somebody cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9926) (9927) (9928) (9929) (9930) (9931) (9932) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.