Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10474524 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9969) (9970) (9971) (9972) (9973) (9974) (9975) ... (19134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Decent game, strong mentality. The defence is work in progress. Lampard needs to do better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Postdigger
You see why I said you should be calming down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lampard stubborn Lampard stubborn but na 3 academy players give us this draw...

The impatience here is unbelievable!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
Actman05:
Decent game, strong mentality. The defence is work in progress. Lampard needs to do better.
Till Lampard make una Europa contenders

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nikiballer:

Everton? Leceister?

Sorry I don't get you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
KingAlabi:

More draws for you then cheesy
doesn't really matter.

Chelsea of last season would be dead already after conceding 3 b4 30mins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
nateevs:

Sorry I don't get you.

Everton and leceister scored 3 or more against them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
KingAlabi:
Postdigger
You see why I said you should be calming down

I'm going on holiday embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
timbros:

We should Celebrate a draw against west brom,no thank you and hope you’re not trying to exonerate Lampard in any way......

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Please you people should stick to Lampard till when his contract expires

I want OGS out of my club by January

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ibime:
Lampard should thank God for that 2nd half cos I know Abramovic no dey hear story
cheesy Abrahimovic has sacked some coaches rumored to have been close or his personal choice at the time. Grant, AVB.

Lampard should at least try not to get sacked before Ole cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Segedinho:
doesn't really matter.

Yeah but look at the team you play against

Last 2 games

Everton 5-2 West Brom

West Brom 3-0 Leicester

Dem dey chop goals Wella

I expected you guys to win at 3-0

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
Segedinho:

West Brom played themselves
The coach would have opted for mass defence mass attack.

Or leave just one pacy striker while the rest choke d midfield n defence

They dont have the quality to do that. Look at their players, very poor.

Meanwhile, Lampard has seen that playing a natural winger can do wonders. Who were Chelsea wingers in the last matches? Nobody. Mount and Havertz have to operate at the middle of the park. That's why Ziyech is urgently needed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
postdigger:

I'm going on holiday embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cheesy
Next time just listen to me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
Next match person go just see Cheek for starting lineup grin....Lampard no Dey disappoint,low budget Pep cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
timbros:

The smoke you are seeing now will lead to fire if Arteta beats Liverpool on monday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nikiballer:

Dey don't know

Begging for a draw against West Brom

Chelsea is on a long thing this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsceejay009(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
Azpi should be our first choice LB. Emerson, second choice. If Emerson is not available, a LB from our U-23 squad should play there or Lampard plays that position himself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lampard needs to sit up.

I wont celebrate a draw against Westbrom.

Poor lineup selection for the 3rd game in a row now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
KingAlabi:

Last 2 games

Everton 5-2 West Brom

West Brom 3-0 Leicester

Dem dey chop goals Wella

That's what they dont understand, they think its banter. Wes brom is a very useless team. To even concede 3 against them is atrocious. any other team it could have been game over

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Segedinho:
doesn't really matter.

lampardIn then,congrats on your strong mentality win.....that alone is an improvement, hopefully marina gives him 5 YEARS CONTRACT EXTENSION,Chelsea are in safe hands...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Here is the "everlasting" bonus Lampard just knows how to make the right substitutions sha cheesy

His in game mangament (or after break management) is top notch he really reads a game. Just wish he is quicker and sends those messages and changes on time

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nikiballer:

Everton and Leicester did not score 3 or more against them, coming back from a 3-0 deficit in 45mins. I am still trying to understand your point, given that I said we can recover the deficit when we 3-0 down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
BlueAngel444:
who is mumuious to want Abraham out of the team shocked

Lampard and his experiments, 3 different line ups, 3 different jerseys, 3 different results. And someone will still cry for consistency

Are you consistent yourself? Do you know how many lineups you have posted here as your "preferred" lineup?

Even just after Barnsley game midweek, you wanted Emerson at the right in a front 3.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
timbros:

This result is on Lampard solely. Why were Emerson and Zouma not in the match day squad? Why start Alonso after his horror show against Brighton? What formation were we using in the first half? Why pair Silva and Christensen just like that? There's nothing like impatience here at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
KingAlabi:

Last 2 games

Everton 5-2 West Brom

West Brom 3-0 Leicester

Dem dey chop goals Wella

Do you know just an error could ruin everything??

We made 2 horrendous mistakes that could kill d game.

Mind you...should Everton had made d mistakes Chelsea made today..it would v been different tin entirely. I min the scoreline.

3 goal down would kill 90% of the game already irrespectiveof d team u are playing

We scored 3 non-mistaken

But in all...Mistakes is part of the game

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Itsceejay009:
Azpi should be our first choice LB. Emerson, second choice. If Emerson is not available, a LB from our U-23 squad should play there or Lampard plays that position himself

Do you know we have a Chillwell in our squad grin
Some of una sef cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
CapitalCee:

That's what they dont understand, they think its banter. Wes brom is a very useless team. To even concede 3 against them is atrocious. any other team it could have been game over

And these mistakes seem repetitive,

Las Las we dey the same shiit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsceejay009(m): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
Almajirihunter:

Do you know we have a Chillwell in our squad grin Some of una sef cheesy
Lampard doesn't know that bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
Segedinho:

Do you know just an error could ruin everything??

We made 2 horrendous mistakes that could kill d game.

Mind you...should Everton had made d mistakes Chelsea made today..it would v been different tin entirely. I min the scoreline.

3 goal down would kill 90% of the game already irrespectiveof d team u are playing

We scored 3 non-mistaken

But in all...Mistakes is part of the game

We go dey alright Las Las
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
I wonder what Lampard watched Alonso against Brighton, then against Liverpool and still feel he needs to start today again?

Someone that should be out of the matchday squad completely.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
i have mixed emotions on the match, THIS FOLLOWING PLAYERS SHOULD PLEASE LEAVE MY CLUA. MARCOS ALONSO -- OUT. PENSIONER THIAGO SILVA -- OUT. FRAUDVACIC -- OUT.
CHRISTENSEN - MOTM. MOUNT AND CHO DESERVE PLAUDITS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9969) (9970) (9971) (9972) (9973) (9974) (9975) ... (19134) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.