Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Fresh Graduate Job Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Graduate Job Training (838 Views)

Free Job Training &Internship Job Opportunity-Unemployed Graduates Only / Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training / Offshore Job Training For Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Job Training by pistisemp: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hi, my name is Olabode I will like to share my experience in the marketplace(getting employed). Most employers in nigeria don't want to employ people they will be using there hard earned money to train you. That's why they prefer to employ people that have experience even no matter how small is your experience is. That why a I will like the share this with you so that you can acquire the desire experience and you. Still make earns meaans. My passion is to mentor people to achieve the assignmnet/aim in life. so this is the oppurtunity. Health Maintenance Company in Lagos

requires the service of qualified candidates for the post of Business Development executives. You can choose to work full time or par time
Benifit are
Financial freedom
Time freedom
Adding Value
QUALIFICATION
OND, HND, BSc

REQUIREMENT

• Team Spirit
• Business Oriented
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Relationship Management Skill

Interested applicants should send their names, Qualification, sex, age, location and phone Number to: 08156673509
Pistisemp@gmail.com
No experience is required as there will be adequate training.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Urgent Vacancies In A Financial Institution / closed / Urgent Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.