Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone (3345 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Owning An Iphone In Nigeria? / How To Login To Yahoomail Using A Mobile Phone / Mobile Phone Voice Changer Software Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by dragnet: 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2007
Flashrz ! Even flashn wt "private numbr". .hehe
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by dragnet: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2007
bigboy, whtz ur'z is ur'z. . .pr0ud of wht u g0t
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by Emeka72(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2007
yes u1] d phone was actually mine and I bought it new in March last year and at least I inserted my sim card then and there was no phone code I think maybe I may have carelessly coded the handset and the worst thing is that now the phone code if I attempt to enter it can not take more than 3 digits and starts counting 15 minutes down but the phone works with my SIM without requesting 4 a code.
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by omafal(m): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2007
i downloaded 2 gamess into my fone (nokia e50).One of the game will not open (snake manga) and other (street fighter2) is requesting for reg code. I tried 2 get them out of my fone because it's taking up space but i just can't. Pls advice on how to go about it
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by TawaTemi1(f): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2007
bigboy2006:

my phone is the best phone the first in Nigeria and the first phone that nokia have ever produce the name is nokia 5110 but the only problem i am having now is one chance people

U simply dont have any probs with the one chance people.

They will be glad to return ur fone to u after thorough beating and smashing ur fone on ur medula oblongatha. grin grin grin wink wink wink wink
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by TawaTemi1(f): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2007
dragnet:

Flashrz ! Even flashn wt "private numbr". .hehe

My bro, thats a big problem we have to solve in this country.

Very annoying act angry angry
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by sect(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2007
emeka try inputing this figures before the phone code **05*
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by wakagirl: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2007
Na wa o you guys own better o, see how long una don dey use correct phones for naija when your 'abroadians' dey use funny phones, na wa for them o, na only when them dey come naija dem dey manage go buy correct phones. U too much o jare with all these big phone wey i dey see here.
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by seechris(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2007
hey guys you should check out the 6300 nokia,its slim slick and good battery,i am loving it,
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by seechris(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2007
hey guys you should check out the 6300 nokia,its slim slick and good battery,i am loving it,
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by tobs(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2007
I use a sonyericsson k300i,but my probs is d joystick.it drives me crazy atimes, but i intend to use d fone until it stop working finally .lol.
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by dragnet: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2007
Why dnt u just accept d f0nez resignatn letter grin
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by micklplus(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2007
@Emeka 7. hello Kulex do you browse free with your celtel line

You can't browse free with your celtel line. You will be charged and besides, u can't even get to the point where u will be able to browse. Though i browse 24 /7 on my phone but they charge me =N=5 for every 50kilobyte downloaded or uploaded.

@kulex2k1. My N80 its a nice phone but it has a very terible battery power,

I use N80 too and the phone has been nothing but the best ! the battery is so reliable. the picture quality is great and i can browse forever on the phone. A fully charged battery of N80 would serve me for 8 straight hours with maximum usage especially when i am browsing.
Try and get a good battery from a Nokia shop on V.I or the palms.
cheers
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by Emeka72(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2007
even when I try to enter phone code it can't take more than 3 digits and starts counting down or will the case be different if I put another sim card I think I have tried it with another sim card but the story is d same.
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by toba1909(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2007
I love ma phone N72 to be precisely,the only sad story is that when i have a damaged screen during an auto-crash. I replaced the screen with 5K5 and also get some virus on my phone which makes me to install an antivirus on the phone,well am planning to get NOKIA 5700. It has a usb port rather than going for this card reader of a thing.
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by kulex2k1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2007
@mikeplus
sorry but ur very wrong as per d free browsing thing, Ur very very wrong.
My N80 is a fantastic fone no doubt, bt i stil hate d batery thingy about it.
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by honsule(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2007
@kunlex.you said he is wrong.To be sincere,do you browse free with your celtel line.Or better still,do you post thread using your phone?Check out mine.Always posting with my phone because am browsing for free 24/7
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by kulex2k1(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2007
@mikeplus
sorry but ur very wrong as per d free browsing thing, Ur very very wrong.
My N80 is a fantastic fone no doubt, bt i stil hate d batery thingy about it.
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by sect(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2007
Emeka i think the only thing you've got to do is to take it 2 engineer
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by dragnet: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2007
I told hm dat to0
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by Emeka72(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
Many thanks 2 u guys I was able to deactivate the phone code myself this morning by holding down d * key after selecting menu to access d secret menu and then cliked on SIM lock, entered a password, and allowed the phone to count 8 minutes down and for the first time it gave me the option 2 modify phone code so I used 0000 and then de-activated the code and was relieved.
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by kulex2k1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2007
@Honsule
been on free browsing 24/7 right from day one. And it realy pisses me out wen guys cum up here blabing that they got tricks, cheats 2 make people browse 4 free and all dat wen sum of us know its a big lie. Only those of us on INTERNET browsing activated by celtel can and will eva browse for free till when celtel thinks its enuf.
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by kulex2k1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2007
@Honsule
been on free browsing 24/7 right from day one. And it realy pisses me out wen guys cum up here blabing that they got tricks, cheats 2 make people browse 4 free and all dat wen sum of us know its a big lie. Only those of us on INTERNET browsing activated by celtel can and will eva browse for free till when celtel thinks its enuf.
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by Emeka72(m): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2007
so does it mean I should give up hope on browsing free with my Access WAP activated line I just can't do that I am still hoping to browse free no matter the amount of security placed on the GPRS by celtel
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by Emeka72(m): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2007
@Honsule pls do you also MMS with your celtel line
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by dragnet: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2007
Whatta spirit !!
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by kulex2k1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2007
@ Emeka
no worry i go dey pray for u sha!
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by Emeka72(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2007
THanks
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by SignorZax: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2007
I use a Lowly, Humble and delapidated Nokia 3220 fone on MTN. but guess what? browsing has never been this good. The fone looks Childish and its really nothing to write about. but, well, em, em, emm, I just love my fone.[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#000099][/color] kiss The trurh is just get used to ur fone and enjoy it no mata its bad sides.
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by wakagirl: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2007
Please does anybody know if i can get a Sony Ericson K800i unlocked, where i can do it and how much it costs. I want to buy one for a friend as a xmas gift but want to be sure i am not giving a gift she may not be able to use. Thanks a lot for your kind and helpful response
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by dragnet: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2007
Should I gv u a numbr? .or sh0uld I mk d call 4 u (so d price wuld reduce). .where did d f0ne c0me 4rm? U.K? & h0w do u kn0w it nids unlocking?
Re: The Sad Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone by milkyway: 11:55am On Nov 30, 2007
please i use an N70 and i cant use the mms facility and dats very frustrating
please can any one help mi out,my fone is manufactued by voda fone
thats my own gsm wahala o

(1) (2) (Reply)

BB 9780(bold 4) Latest OS / Suggest A 3g Dual Sim Phone (price Within N20,000) / Screenshot App For Unrooted Tecno P3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.