Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. (3100 Views)

Buy A Brand New Blackberry Phone For N10,800 / The Secret How To Buy UK Blackberry Phone For As Low As $72 (N10,800) / South African Entrepreneur Lookin For A Nigerian Business Partner/investor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2012
smiley
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2012
wel
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by austinobee: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
What exactly are your terms and conditions and what are your prices. I will be able to sell Laptops but not blackberry phones as I do not have clientele for them.

You can reach me on coolenuf4u@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
austinobee: What exactly are your terms and conditions and what are your prices. I will be able to sell Laptops but not blackberry phones as I do not have clientele for them.

You can reach me on coolenuf4u@yahoo.com

sent a mail
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
wel
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by uchman(m): 3:23am On Aug 21, 2012
Rachel wang,v been following ur post,dnt really want to be scammed,already on phone business.mail me on happyuju89@yahoo.co.uk...
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 4:20am On Aug 21, 2012
uchman: Rachel wang,v been following ur post,dnt really want to be scammed,already on phone business.mail me on happyuju89@yahoo.co.uk...

sent you a mail to ucheify2000@yahoo.co.uk , what phone you need?
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 4:20am On Aug 27, 2012
wel
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by uchman(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2012
Send to happyuju89@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2012
uchman: Send to happyuju89@yahoo.com

sent a mail
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by abmart: 6:03am On Aug 29, 2012
Am interested you can send me mail on abmartconsult@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 8:29am On Aug 29, 2012
abmart: Am interested you can send me mail on abmartconsult@yahoo.com

sent a mail
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 4:33am On Sep 03, 2012
wel
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
av
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2012
wel
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2012
av
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2012
wel
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 6:38am On Nov 09, 2012
av
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2012
wel
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by infotail(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
good news,
Am here to share to you how i made 52k from my 15k.
I was very broke and i was searching for a biz to do.i was browsing through the intetnet and was seeing alot of trash on how to make money online.
One lucky i came across a write up from the internet saying starting importation buisness with low capital.this was from www.e-book.gnbo.com
I became intrested and visited www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng.there i saw alot of write up on how to make money online,but i wasnt intrested till i saw the importation package.
I got the importation package from www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng.that importation package gave me the knowledge on how to start importation buisness.it helped me import a laptop for as low as 15k.suprisingly thay sa,e laptop was sold for 80k at computer village.
i was advertising the laptop to my friends for 75k,letter a friend of mine offered to pay me 65k,i refused and he offered to make it 67k.mua collect moey sharp sharp.
Am so happy.i have imported another laptop again which is on the way.
Visit www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng.the site is fantastic,not like all these spammers.pls share it to goggle as i did when you visit so that people will see it and help the, selves
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 4:34am On Nov 15, 2012
av
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2012
wel
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 7:50am On Nov 22, 2012
av
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 5:04am On Dec 07, 2012
wel
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 9:28am On Dec 19, 2012
av
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2013
wel
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
av
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 4:08am On Jan 30, 2013
wel
Re: Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. by Rachelwang(f): 2:15am On Apr 04, 2013
av

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Existing Opportunties For Distributors/agents Of Tomato Rice / Just For Soap Dealer & Prospect (irish Spring Produce In Nigeria) / Party Favours On Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.