Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Information About Pre-degree Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Information About Pre-degree Form (16958 Views)

Important Info About Pre-degree Programme In Nigerian Universities / Help! I Need Informations About Pre Degree Of Some Unis / Pls Any News About Pre Dagree In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information About Pre-degree Form by lekosoo(m): 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2007
I urgently need this information, The name of University that is still selling their pre-degree form (Management course)
The Cost of the form, where i can purchase the form and the tution fee

One love
Re: Information About Pre-degree Form by ade4prof: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2007
GREAT nairaland'S , I CALLED A COLLEAGUES OF MINE IN UNIVERSITY OF ADO EKITI STATE, HE TRANSLATE AN IMPLEMENTATION TO ME THAT PRE DEGREE IS AVALIABLE IN UNIVERSITY OF ADO IN MANAGEMENT SCIENCE RUSH QUICKLY IS CLOSING ON MONDAY.

PLS I HAVE OBTAINED MINE IN ENGINEERIGN DEPARTMENT .

THE ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY HAS SIGNICANTLY THAT POST UEM SCREENING EXERCISE

COMPUTER SCIENCE 30%

PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS 45%

NOTE; THE 30% IS FOR CONSIDERATION OF THE INDEGINOUS FROM THE DEPARTMENT STATE OF ONDO STATE NIGERIA

DEFFINTAELY MY THE SUPREME AND SUPERNATURAL GRACE I HAVE WON THE BATTLE OF THE POST UEM SCREENING EXERCISE THAT WA CONDUCTED BY THE UNIVERSITY ADMINISTRATION
Re: Information About Pre-degree Form by lekosoo(m): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2007
Hello ade4prof,
thanks for the information but i need to know where i can purchase the form,  presently i am living in lagos, I will appreaciate it if you can give me more information on how and where i can buy the said form,
thanks once more,
one Love
Re: Information About Pre-degree Form by lordss(m): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2007
@lekosoo

Sales of Pre degree form in unad is over, the screening result for those that got the form is online, they are waiting for admission list, check www.theunad.org for more info.
Re: Information About Pre-degree Form by ade4prof: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2007
Fundamentally, The pre degree science has close for the condidate of the academic session 2007/2008 , but I called my colleagues who is among the student union of university of ado ekiti state . He said one's the admissions is out , The pre degree foprm for the academic session 2008/2009 will be out.

For more information contact his on the mobile number

Dele Akintugbe 08024213239

(The Prof) Akingboye Omolade
Re: Information About Pre-degree Form by rill: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2007
pls can someone kindly explain to me whats all about the pre-degree stuff.the form buying,screening,admission and so on. i heard that lautech would be selling theirs starting from november or december.
Re: Information About Pre-degree Form by riterry: 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2009
please i registered for 2008/2009 pre degree at akungba university and now it is over and i want to check my result but it keeps asking for registration number. Please help me as i did not take ume with it as it wasn't compulsory. If you have a better idea pls fill me in. Thanks nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Seek Admission With D7 In Economics? / JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos / AAUA Departmental Cut-off Mark For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise Is Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.