Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

The Funniest Film U Ve Watched So Far? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Funniest Film U Ve Watched So Far? (732 Views)

President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) / What 's The Weirdest Thing U 've Ever Done? ....licked My poo. / Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funniest Film U Ve Watched So Far? by kaydee01: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2007
Left to me 'mr bones' is still the sickest i ve watched cos i ve watched it over 1000 times and each time i watch, i'm never bored. Tell us the funniest film and the funniest scene, the funniest scene to me in mr bones is where the monkey jumped on the guy arresting prince and he shot his skulls
Re: The Funniest Film U Ve Watched So Far? by Franknerd(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2007
The Etteh Saga. The funniest scene; when Etteh tendered her resignation moments after she stepped aside for d fear of impeachment.
Re: The Funniest Film U Ve Watched So Far? by clemcykul(f): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2007
bugs life, rush hour, mama sam grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Funniest Film U Ve Watched So Far? by biggerboy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2007
point and kill

(1) (Reply)

What A Man Cannot Do / Smile To This / I Deserve To Rule This Country (nigeria).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.