Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Gtbank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test (36083 Views)

Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Industrial Training Opportunity @ Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test by jidbeg1: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2012
No calculator was allowed in lagos. When re u writing your test?
spothot: Pls those that recently wrote the gt bank test, were u allowed to use calculator?
Re: Gtbank Test by spothot: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
jidbeg1: No calculator was allowed in lagos. When re u writing your test?
....in lagos & pls is it true that u'll also write an essay?
Re: Gtbank Test by jidbeg1: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
Yea you will wrt an essay if you pass the test. When are you writing the test?
spothot:
....in lagos & pls is it true that u'll also write an essay?
Re: Gtbank Test by motcom(f): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
when i wrote mine calculate was allowed
Re: Gtbank Test by spothot: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2012
motcom: when i wrote mine calculate was allowed
is it in lagos that calculator was allowed?
Re: Gtbank Test by motcom(f): 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2012
yep @ ilupeju
Re: Gtbank Test by jidbeg1: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
Am sure the format was shl when u wrote it. Thats why they allowed calculator then. But now its a diff ball game. The format has changed. So calculator wasnt allowed when i wrote it. I wrote mine on the 7th of last month.
motcom: yep @ ilupeju
Re: Gtbank Test by motcom(f): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2012
yes ur right was last years sept,pls can u hightlight more on d new format kindly send me d materials u used to my mail comicyluv@yahoo.com thnks
Re: Gtbank Test by Voned(f): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2012
motcom when are you writing your test
Re: Gtbank Test by YOMZE(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2012
motcom: yes ur right was last years sept,pls can u hightlight more on d new format kindly send me d materials u used to my mail comicyluv@yahoo.com thnks
Hello motcom, have u applied again for GTB ãήϑ what are the chances that one would be invited again for the test cos i wrote the test on d 7th of may nd was some whiskers away from nailing d test...nd is the age limit 27years of age or 26years 10 months as i heard in some quarters...Thank u
Re: Gtbank Test by motcom(f): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2012
u just wrote one last mnth i read dat is in btw 3mnths interval before u can apply again dont no hw true is dat.just gettin prepared had anoda recruitment june/july
Re: Gtbank Test by Jabia(m): 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2012
pls guys,how does one apply for this. A cousin of mine has been searching for leads unsuccessfully. Thanks in advance.
Re: Gtbank Test by Ogogambus: 12:04am On Jun 15, 2012
pls Jidbeg,i just got invitation for gtbank test on tuesday.pls can u give me highlight on what to expect in the exam.do i need to read charts,graphs n tables,or percentages,ratio n proportions?the verbal,is it nearest in meaning,idiomatic expressions or comprehension?current affairs,is it within nigeria,related to banks or just general.?.pls
jidbeg,help me wit the ans pls.my email is arinana_2007@yahoo.com.pls reach me soonest,so that i will knw what to prepare wit.thanks
Re: Gtbank Test by spothot: 2:16am On Jun 15, 2012
@ogogambus pls when did u submit ur cv
Re: Gtbank Test by spothot: 2:32am On Jun 15, 2012
Just checked my mail and saw that i've been invited for the test
Re: Gtbank Test by Labyboy(m): 5:13am On Jun 15, 2012
i will also be writing the test on Monday afternoon down here in ILUPEJU where i stay..
..abeg any more tangible info pls and by the way...
..i dont have a drivers license, passport or national ID so wetin i go do oo..
Re: Gtbank Test by Ogogambus: 6:23am On Jun 15, 2012
pls,pals,am begging u pple in the name of God pls.pple that ave written this test before,should pls reply my previous post for clarification.the day is no more far,so that we can start early to prepare.early reply will help us better,than giving us the reply a night to exam.plssss!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gtbank Test by Voned(f): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2012
Ogogambus: pls,pals,am begging u pple in the name of God pls.pple that ave written this test before,should pls reply my previous post for clarification.the day is no more far,so that we can start early to prepare.early reply will help us better,than giving us the reply a night to exam.plssss!!!!!!!!!!
Pls guys help us o for the test format ooooo pls i ve not gotten an invite yet but if u ve gotten ur invite where u given an identification code?
Re: Gtbank Test by mcstan18(m): 2:01am On Jun 16, 2012
Hi all. I also got the invite for the test at gtb training skool. Mine's for monday 4pm. Any oda like me?
Re: Gtbank Test by Labyboy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2012
Guys am in a little dilemma oo... Cos am having my test on monday but i dont have any of the three Valid identification.. Wetin i go do with all this documentation drama oo..
..hope they can spare me some days to get my id to them later?
Re: Gtbank Test by wole001: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
pls mine is on wednesday.dnt hav any of d ids. Just hav my voters card.is it acceptable? Any useful info and material for d test? Pls send mail 2 wolejohn@yahoo.com
Re: Gtbank Test by spothot: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2012
from what i gathered, pls try and adhere strictly to the requirements stated on your iv
Re: Gtbank Test by gbengs247: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2012
pls, i need someone to tell me how to apply for the GTB job.....fanks
Re: Gtbank Test by sole4man: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ogogambus: pls,pals,am begging u pple in the name of God pls.pple that ave written this test before,should pls reply my previous post for clarification.the day is no more far,so that we can start early to prepare.early reply will help us better,than giving us the reply a night to exam.plssss!!!!!!!!!!

50 questions 25mins pass mark is 60%.which means u must get at least 30 questions correctly. its just simple maths and english with current affairs. goodluck
Re: Gtbank Test by Labyboy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
I did mine today in Ilupeju Lagos..
..it was pretty straightforward..
..50 questions in 25mins..
..just try and be fast.. And try to study on most importantly Number series, fractions and a little surd..
Best of luck to everyone..

I went there with my voters card and was allowed . Although real ids will be needed for documentation..
..so i gotta go find new ids before that time.
Re: Gtbank Test by Ogogambus: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
pls Labyboy,can u throw more light on the nature of the exam pls.i have tomorrow.whats the nature of the maths,was there charts n tables,the english ,pls whats d nature,comprehension or analogy.pls whats d nature of d current affairs.do u see ure mark immediately,as to knw w
hether u passed or failed?sori for plenty questions,just needed help.i will leave ph tomorow morning for d exam,i pray,i meet up.is there anyone here coming from distance lik me
Re: Gtbank Test by motcom(f): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
pls can u hightlight more on questions,for d current affairs were they post colonial or pre colonial or just general lik wat nd wat?thnks alot
Re: Gtbank Test by Labyboy(m): 1:43am On Jun 19, 2012
Okay.. Sample questions for maths... 7, 11, 18,25,............ which figure comes next.. The ans is simply 32.. .i.e they have a +7 differences..
..just dont over-read for it..

For the current affairs, lots of post colonial questions came out..
..like who formed the first political party in Nigeria.. Answer Herbert Macauley..

Nothing to read concerning English... Just be yourself

Its all simple but U GOTTA BE FAST..

..best of luck to everyone
Re: Gtbank Test by motcom(f): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2012
thnk u very much
Re: Gtbank Test by gbengs247: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2012
someones pls tell me how to apply to d GTB job............plssssssssssssssssss!
Re: Gtbank Test by abioz(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2012
@ LABYBOY, SPOTHOT, OGOGAMBUS, MOTCOM & MCSTAN 18
PLSSSS & PLS GIVE US A HINT ON HOW U GUYS APPLIED & WHEN?
TNX & SUCCESS TO U GUYS IN UR APTITUDE TEST
Re: Gtbank Test by henryj1: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2012
Pls, hw did u apply,is it by sending mail to an email address,or by there career protal or by hand. Pls, help brother in need!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Don't Ever Take No For An Answer" - Pretty Lady Says After Getting A Job.Photos / ‘Dangote Refinery Will Create 300,000 Jobs’ - Chief Operating Officer, Mr Alake / WAEC Coordination Thursday, May 25, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.