Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Are You A Good Programmer? Let Talk!! - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Are You A Good Programmer? Let Talk!! (897 Views)

I Need A Good Programmer / I Need A Really Good Programmer As partner / In Need Of A Good Programmer In Onitsha Or Aba 2 Learn 4rm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Good Programmer? Let Talk!! by barackosama(m): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2012
Hi Nigeria!! Am a webmaster, Own a Mobile site..but am Now hosting my New Wapsite @ hostgator.
But now,my problem is, i dont have Programing Knowledge, if you think you can help, Inbox me let Talk business! THANKS!
smiley
Re: Are You A Good Programmer? Let Talk!! by Sundayademola(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2012
I see before I inbox you, I need some clarifications as to your topic.
1. Do you wish to work on the mobile site?
2. Is the programmer going to be maximised or under-utilised,do not ask me why.
Will love to work with you as I am an undergraduate and I do not have the whole time to myself.
Answer the above questions and we will talk about the terms. Peace$-4*
Re: Are You A Good Programmer? Let Talk!! by avosoft: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2012
Hello, am a professional developer. please give more lets talk Phone: +2348037058471 Email: avosoftware@gmail.com Portfolio: http://forum.avo-soft.com
Re: Are You A Good Programmer? Let Talk!! by Benedettottech: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2012
Hi am a programmmer, with proficency in html, php, c++, and mysql. I am willing to work for you. How can I contact you.
Re: Are You A Good Programmer? Let Talk!! by barackosama(m): 12:34am On Apr 25, 2012
Tanks friends @Sunday, No! I said i want to build up a site that would look like , i already have a Host but no Programing Knowledge.

If you knows that you can Programe it Xactly like the above site for me, Just say i can and we work together!
Thanks!!
Re: Are You A Good Programmer? Let Talk!! by Benedettottech: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2012
I can do the job 4 u. Let us get started. my email is benedettotech@ovi.com
Re: Are You A Good Programmer? Let Talk!! by ibrahimofic(m): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2012
So we have programmers like this in Nigeria?is it d best w can do?by just giving ourself job all in d name of money and w ar not ready to do any sacrifice.why cant w just com 2gether and use our ideas to innovate sometin
Re: Are You A Good Programmer? Let Talk!! by uchechuka: 2:50pm On May 01, 2012
ibrahimofic: So we have programmers like this in Nigeria?is it d best w can do?by just giving ourself job all in d name of money and w ar not ready to do any sacrifice.why cant w just com 2gether and use our ideas to innovate sometin

True talk my brother. I am also a professional programmer, and i have been thinking about working together with programmers in Nigeria to achieve something great.
Re: Are You A Good Programmer? Let Talk!! by Benedettottech: 9:56am On May 03, 2012
uchechuka:

True talk my brother. I am also a professional programmer, and i have been thinking about working together with programmers in Nigeria to achieve something great.

something like a programmers forum..
Re: Are You A Good Programmer? Let Talk!! by avosoft: 1:53pm On May 03, 2012
if you have any programming task, don't fail to contact me. +2348037058471
Re: Are You A Good Programmer? Let Talk!! by ifylistic(m): 10:26am On May 10, 2012
uchechuka:

ibrahimofic: So we have programmers like this in Nigeria?is it d best w can do?by just giving ourself job all in d name of money and w ar not ready to do any sacrifice.why cant w just com 2gether and use our ideas to innovate sometin

I do think this forum already plays that part
barackosama: Hi Nigeria!! Am a webmaster, Own a Mobile site..but am Now hosting my New Wapsite @ hostgator.
But now,my problem is, i dont have Programing Knowledge, if you think you can help, Inbox me let Talk business! THANKS!
smiley
, all u have to do is to come up with an idea and we'll sail with you.

barackosama: Hi Nigeria!! Am a webmaster, Own a Mobile site..but am Now hosting my New Wapsite @ hostgator.
smiley

Mr Barackosama, if you want to learn any language JAVA, PHP, ASP.NET(C#),C++, ACTION SCRIPT just give me a call on 08030620938, website: www.choratech.net

(1) (Reply)

Hard Working And Competitive Web Developers Are Urgently Needed / Help Search For Linkedin Profile Of Developers That Expert In Scala, Java Script / Autocad 2008 + Autocad 2008 Ebooks+autodesk Inventor Manuals + Autodesk Inventor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.