Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

I Reall Need Your Help - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Reall Need Your Help (787 Views)

Some Need Your Help ! / Nairaland Men: I Need Your Help / Still Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Reall Need Your Help by whatodo101(m): 5:01am On Mar 28, 2006
ok, you see there's this girl at my school, she is a sophomore (15) and im a senior (17), and she is really beautiful, she doesnt hang out with a lot of guys, just her friends, and i dont know any of them, i have talked to her once face to face to introduce myself, but i couldn't quiet make out her impression of it and it was only for about a minute, but we do talk a little bit on myspace, just a little bit, we dont know each other that well, and i only see her sometimes at school, probably 1 or 2 times a week for about a min or 2,but i dont talk to her when i see her because she leaves too fast for class, it sucks, and i wanna do something about it but i dont know what to do, thats where you come in, please just give me ideas or thoughts, i dont want to give up, please
Re: I Reall Need Your Help by Hotstepper(f): 5:34am On Mar 28, 2006
dude, focus with your education ooooooo and leave love alone tongue you guys can just eb friends 1st and it vcan lead to sumthing else, that she is neautiful outside doesn't mean anything, take your time and be warned, ne friends first and don't jump into what you might not handle , gluck
Re: I Reall Need Your Help by menike(m): 5:36am On Mar 28, 2006
DUDE u KNOW WHAT U WANT SO GO AFTER IT B4 I TAKE IT (LOL)
Re: I Reall Need Your Help by hotangel2(f): 5:39am On Mar 28, 2006
SInce you have some minor talks, i think it'll be a good idea that you ask her to the movies durring one of those talks. Just try to get closer to her, and don't be too clingy. Don't be her "FRIEND", As in her friend friend, that she'll start looking at you like you's her brother. When you get too close to her, then you won't have the heart to ask her to be your girl (if you eventually want her to be).

So be close to her (not too close), find more time to talk, and just be generally nice (not too nice, so it won't be freaky). Asking her to the movies is the best idea i can give you right now.
Re: I Reall Need Your Help by eveseh(f): 5:40pm On May 07, 2006
try again

(1) (Reply)

content deleted / Need A Penpal / Look For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.