Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale (29921 Views)

Pure Liquid Red Mercury For Sale / Liquid Red Mercury Available / ...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by IKEGOD21(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
I'm interested, I have a serious buyer..Is the Mercury still available?
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by Jessebills(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
Extreme care was taken to film the radioactive liquid without coming in contact with the red mercury

*A quick look on how the red mercury behaves*

1. It burns needle
2. It blows light bulb
3. It switches off phones
4. It stops wristwatch
5. It dries liquid milk
6. It boils when garlic is brought close to it
7. It is very radioactive

*PRICE*: N3.5m/drop (a side of a beans seed, 2.5gram makes a drop, 1gram =N1.4m)

*QUANTITY* More than two litre is available.

*PROCEDURE* buyer & seller arrange a meeting point in seller location (Calabar) or out outside to any state buyer drop (N100k) before seller move, after *assay* buyer is satisfy he credit the seller account, then the product is release to the buyer immediately.

Call me direct seller 08108181157

Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by mizjongy345: 12:10pm On May 04, 2019
Got a serious buyer from morocco. All i need is a sample video of you testimg it with Jamal plus the day's date written on it. Contact me on 07039320096 whatsapp
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 23, 2019
Call me on 01-4021444 am a genuine buyer.

Or send a me dm ASAP cool
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by eamodu(m): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
Call me on 01-4021444 am a genuine buyer.

Or send a me dm ASAP cool

Ur number is saying not valid.. You obviously didn't get my dm.
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by michaelpenz(m): 6:40am On Aug 24, 2019
Jessebills:
Extreme care was taken to film the radioactive liquid without coming in contact with the red mercury

1. It burns needle
2. It blows light bulb
4. It stops wristwatch
5. It dries liquid milk

*PRICE*: N3.5m/drop (a side of a beans seed, 2.5gram makes a drop, 1gram =N1.4m)

*PROCEDURE* buyer & seller arrange a meeting point in seller location (Calabar) or out outside to any state buyer drop (N100k) before seller move, after *assay* buyer is satisfy he credit the seller account, then the product is release to the buyer immediately.

NO! mercury is NOTradioactive...
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by michaelpenz(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2019
Siver white Mercury for sale!!!

Original one is sold in China for $45/gram that is NGN16,425

But getting it out is not easy because it is used for many dangerous purpose these days. And there is high regulation on it from Chinese government and most government.

However in june, I was invited and I attended a trade conference in China and was able to meet with few manufaturers.

So I got some in good price.

Now I have very few ones I want to sell off.

They are original and unused ones that I had in stock.

I will sell them at even less than the quotation I got from China because I want to sell off.

I need money for something.

Original silver White mercury for sell.

you want it, contact me.

Price is NGN 2,000 per gram

and minimum order quantity MOQ is 500grams.

***price will go up to original price as soon as I get the money I need, so hurry up***

please don't call me without your money in hand.

If you want me to deliver to you, you will have to book a flight and send me ticket details.

when I arrive your area, I chose the hotel I will stay, and you pay.

please, this is NOT the red one, I am still looking for the original red one.

This is the white silvery one.

my phone number is 07018524742

Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by michaelpenz(m): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2019
more photos

Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by stephanie610: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2019
Red and White meccury for sale available in Lagos , in large quantity pls only serious buyers should contact me 08038092392
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by Secjohnkerry: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2019
stephanie610:
Red and White meccury for sale available in Lagos , in large quantity pls only serious buyers should contact me 08038092392

How can we deal?
you're not active on WhatsApp
and your number is not connecting
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by Secjohnkerry: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2019
michaelpenz:
Siver white Mercury for sale!!!

Original one is sold in China for $45/gram that is NGN16,425

But getting it out is not easy because it is used for many dangerous purpose these days. And there is high regulation on it from Chinese government and most government.

However in june, I was invited and I attended a trade conference in China and was able to meet with few manufaturers.

So I got some in good price.

Now I have very few ones I want to sell off.

They are original and unused ones that I had in stock.

I will sell them at even less than the quotation I got from China because I want to sell off.

I need money for something.

Original silver White mercury for sell.

you want it, contact me.

Price is NGN 2,000 per gram

and minimum order quantity MOQ is 500grams.

***price will go up to original price as soon as I get the money I need, so hurry up***

please don't call me without your money in hand.

If you want me to deliver to you, you will have to book a flight and send me ticket details.

when I arrive your area, I chose the hotel I will stay, and you pay.

please, this is NOT the red one, I am still looking for the original red one.

This is the white silvery one.

my phone number is 07018524742

Hello sir,
Do you still have the Silver liquid?
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by michaelpenz(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2019
Secjohnkerry:

Hello sir,
Do you still have the Silver liquid?

Thanks for your interest.

I just sold off the last five bottles I had, but I can help you get some if you are seriously interested.

michaelpenz
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by michaelpenz(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Thanks everybody...

I just sold off the very last 5 bottles of the white mercury with me to return customers...

They needed 20 bottles of the 500grams to get a high quantity in locozade bottle.

what ever reason it ia used for, (spiritual) like most of my buyers call it, they also certified that mine can be used effectively for the work.

If you need the silver white mercury, I can also get some for you.

But currently, I don't have anyone in my posession as I typing this.

I go by the name, Michaelpenz, and what I offer you is pure silver white mercury for now.

buying from me is safe in two ways,

1. I am a scientist and a certified dealer in all forms of chemical that does not go against Nierian regulation.

2. You have nothing to worry about police or set-up.

3. I will follow your terms once it covers the interest and security of my product and myself.

sorry I mentioned 3... they all apply.

1 Like

Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by Blvckcrown(m): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
In need of mercury please contact me via this number 09010794656 please only real and legit sellers, Thank you
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
I want to buy mercury , geniune seller should contact me on +2348039615847
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Be careful of people here they keep saying they have mercury, but I have not seen a single person who has a mercury. I need mercury if you are real and geniune contact me.

1 Like

Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by michaelpenz(m): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
worldgreatesty2:
Be careful of people here they keep saying they have mercury, but I have not seen a single person who has a mercury. I need mercury if you are real and geniune contact me.

A proverb in my place said, who needs the food draws his mouth closer...

I expect you the genuine buyer to contact any seller, and not the other way round Chief.

Mercury is not a substance anybody carries about on his head screaming "buy my mercury!"

I understand that many scammers abound, but
any seller who did as much as telling you he has the substance here, has stretched his hands considerably for your mouth to draw closer.

If you are really interested in mercury, both white and red, call me on this numbers 07013355991... 07039762244...

The red one will be out of stock soon. but the whit one is readily available to those that has the money and willingness to buy for now.

I will show you all video samples with current date and your name on them.

But be sure you have your money ready, don't come, see, and run away like most fake buyers have been doing...

I don't need your money before selling to you,

All I need is bank letter of credit or bill stating that I will receive my money if the goods is supplied to you.

Other T&C applies though...
check my thread out.

contact me,
07039762244, 07013355991

We are not all scammers in Nigeria.
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by michaelpenz(m): 11:04am On Feb 24, 2020
Dear worldgreatesty2

This is how business is done...

1. Have your money at hand or in the bank

2. Source your product

3. Reach out for whoever claims he has the product.

4. Demand for samples, or photos (according to the one you can afford).

5. Fulfill the necessary requirements and buy the product.

Stop falsly calling every body out here a scammer.

Some of us got scammed severally before we could get our hands on these hard-to-get products.

But that is business and life... you just have to risk something.

Sometimes you lose, until you start gaining.

But life itself is a risk.

I understand that people can take only risks they can afford...

So I have reduced the risk to as low as N5,000 just to reach out to as many as may want to buy.

If you are willing to do business of millions, and you are not ready to risk N5,000 then I put it to you that you are not serious.

I began by getting it for experiment, then I started selling parts of the ones I used, now I source and sell.

Anyway, call and place your order if you want sir.

07013355991, 07039762244

My name is Michaelpenz, and I am not a Scammer sir.

Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by forinclay: 11:59am On May 22, 2020
Virgin mercury(red and white) available and delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria. Kindly contact 08144134179. Thank you
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by forinclay: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
Virgin mercury(red and white) available and delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria. Kindly contact 08144134179. Thank you
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by forinclay: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2020
mercury of all colours available for sale in Nigeria in solid,liquid and powder form. call/text 08144134179 for details on how to buy. Thank

1 Like

Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by essay123(m): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2020
White mercury available in lagos..
Call this no 07036212445
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by Tjkhalid: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
In need Red mercury please contact me via this number 08051414147 please only real and legit sellers. Thank you
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by GoldStick(m): 3:52am On Oct 04, 2021
Hello guys genuinez sellers only I have buyer for Red mercury ready to buy in big quantities please contact me asap if available contact me on WhatsApp at +19178195739

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by Kbshow61: 4:29pm On May 25, 2022
I want it urgently if is available
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by Kbshow61: 4:31pm On May 25, 2022
If is real I need it 08066594532
Jessebills:

1. It burns needle
2. It blows light bulb
4. It stops wristwatch
5. It dries liquid milk

Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by Kbshow61: 4:32pm On May 25, 2022
michaelpenz:
Dear worldgreatesty2

This is how business is done...

1. Have your money at hand or in the bank

2. Source your product

3. Reach out for whoever claims he has the product.

4. Demand for samples, or photos (according to the one you can afford).

5. Fulfill the necessary requirements and buy the product.

Stop falsly calling every body out here a scammer.

Some of us got scammed severally before we could get our hands on these hard-to-get products.

But that is business and life... you just have to risk something.

Sometimes you lose, until you start gaining.

But life itself is a risk.

I understand that people can take only risks they can afford...

So I have reduced the risk to as low as N5,000 just to reach out to as many as may want to buy.

If you are willing to do business of millions, and you are not ready to risk N5,000 then I put it to you that you are not serious.

I began by getting it for experiment, then I started selling parts of the ones I used, now I source and sell.

Anyway, call and place your order if you want sir.

07013355991, 07039762244

My name is Michaelpenz, and I am not a Scammer sir.
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by Kbshow61: 4:33pm On May 25, 2022
I need red Mercury 08066594532 WhatsApp
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by mayorlikeu(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2023
Any buyer available..I got red mercury here ..I'm lag..please intrested buyer at a good rate ..Scammers or troublemaker stare clear abeg oh
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by damoobaba: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
deesmallz:
Is mercury still available for sale interested seller should notify

Do you still buy liquid mercury?
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by damoobaba: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
mayorlikeu:
Any buyer available..I got red mercury here ..I'm lag..please intrested buyer at a good rate ..Scammers or troublemaker stare clear abeg oh

Please, how much is silver Mercury in Nigeria right now?
Re: Liquid Red Mercury Available For Sale by macanu(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
I have 3 buyers ,they can over 200drops if u have it Whatsapp08025575928 for serious business,pls don't lie if u don't have it .give me price and location

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customized Bag/nylon for Food Packaging / How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria / How To Make $50 Daily To My Paypal Account Without Any Investment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.