Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan (9459 Views)

Statistics Of The Biafrian War: What Chance Does Odua /arewa Military Have? / Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React / FG Is Working ‘very Hard’ To Contain Security Challenges-jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by mukina2: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2012
Nigerian military have delivered in the management of both internal and external security challenges, President Goodluck Jonathan has said.

Jonathan stated this at the weekend while commissioning 85 Direct Short Service (DSS) Course 20 in Kaduna that military personnel in the country have delivered in managing the country’s crises, training and retraining of its personnel.

The president, represented by Vice President Namadi Sambo, also charged the newly commissioned Naval officers to contribute to the growth and development of Nigeria.

“There is no doubt that the Nigeria military have delivered. The arm forces have shown commitment toward training and retraining of its personnel. The present officers we are commissioning today undergo a nine months physical and mental training that will enable them compete with their counterpart in other countries,” Jonathan said.

According to the president, priorities have been given to the Nigerian arm forces in its transformation agenda, saying, “The acquisition of the Nigerian Navy Ship thunder and request for the additional equipment will be giving priority

Source
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by Kobojunkie: 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2012
mukina2: Nigerian military have delivered in the management of both internal and external security challenges, President Goodluck Jonathan has said.
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by juman(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2012
Maybe.

nigeria military is bullshit.

Most of the retired military officers are not loyal to the country, they are only loyal to their pockets.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by Jeel: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2012
Fairly.They are better than ever
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by Basics007: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2012
Considering the training and the equipments i think they've tried to an extent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by damilola15: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2012
Let him keep deceiving himself.

What internal security threat have they averted? Boko Haram and it's cohorts?

External. Don't even go there.
Have they delivered the promise they made to AU to send peace keeping force to Somalia?
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by Okijajuju1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2012
Not quite but then again, what do we expect them to do. . Its not as if this is a war zone where they are allowed to do every and anything they want. . This is a democracy and they have to thread with caution. . So I will say baring in mind the restraints, they are doing their best.
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by Okijajuju1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2012
Nigerias First Air suicide bombers/air-borne militants. .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by Spirit96(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
damilola15: Let him keep deceiving himself.

What internal security threat have they averted? Boko Haram and it's cohorts?

External. Don't even go there.
Have they delivered the promise they made to AU to send peace keeping force to Somalia?
Dami, leave d military 2 focus on d internal crisis. Do u want them 2 abadon u n ur family in d hand of d boko because of Somalia? Now tell me, which of d Africa Military performed better than d Naija Military both internally n externally?
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2012
Let us pray that now they wont be flying planes into the buildings in Nigeria . . . Boko is killing with bombs and hope this people wont be "Twin towering" Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by sexyglow(f): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2012
Hahahahha LMAO
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by Toktee(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2012
Okija_juju: Nigerias First Air suicide bombers/air-borne militants. .
u can say dat again,one of dividend of democazy
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by Raxxye(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2012
Confusion here!
Topic says “18 militants graduate as pilots in...“, story tells a different thing. Moderator take note!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by timpaker(m): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2012
if boko haram partner with these dudes.....cuz they have something in common, fighting the gov't
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by coolguy2002: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2012
nice one there
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by malc619(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2012
Help!!!!!
Where D̶̲̥̅̊ hell am I. I wanted 2 c ά̲̣̥ thread on Ex-Militants

Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by Lee644: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2012
What internal security threat have they averted? Boko Haram and it's cohorts?[img]http://www.keyforex.info/Hardware.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by iyaski: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2012
Raxxye: Confusion here!
Topic says “18 militants graduate as pilots in...“, story tells a different thing. Moderator take note!
i thought it was just me.....cliking on the wrong thread...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by tlops(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2012
militants graduated as Pilots? shocked

those two words should not be together.

too risky.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by damilola15: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2012
Spirit96: Dami, leave d military 2 focus on d internal crisis. Do u want them 2 abadon u n ur family in d hand of d boko because of Somalia? Now tell me, which of d Africa Military performed better than d Naija Military both internally n externally?

.........Thinking........
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by Reference(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2012
Raxxye: Confusion here!

Same here. Thought it was Opera Mini performing a concert on my phone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by Reference(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2012
tlops: militants graduated as Pilots? shocked

those two words should not be together.

too risky.

Are you afraid. Don't worry, they have just upped the ante. When government will not do what is right.
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by idelle: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2012
juman: Maybe.

nigeria military is bullshit.

Most of the retired military officers are not loyal to the country, they are only loyal to their pockets.
I have confidence in your judgment[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2012
This man dey dream Oº°˚˚˚°h.
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2012
From a military perspective, I think the Nigerian military has done well: Doing unconventional battles without prior training in the field is no cakewalk for any military.
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2012
mukina2: Nigerian military have delivered in the management of both internal and external security challenges, President Goodluck Jonathan has said.

Jonathan stated this at the weekend while commissioning 85 Direct Short Service (DSS) Course 20 in Kaduna that military personnel in the country have delivered in managing the country’s crises, training and retraining of its personnel.

The president, represented by Vice President Namadi Sambo, also charged the newly commissioned Naval officers to contribute to the growth and development of Nigeria.

“There is no doubt that the Nigeria military have delivered. The arm forces have shown commitment toward training and retraining of its personnel. The present officers we are commissioning today undergo a nine months physical and mental training that will enable them compete with their counterpart in other countries,” Jonathan said.

According to the president, priorities have been given to the Nigerian arm forces in its transformation agenda, saying, “The acquisition of the Nigerian Navy Ship thunder and request for the additional equipment will be giving priority

Source

All hail Jumbo Gumbo
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by lifestyle1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2012
;DThank God I did not read the bullshit
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by beatricewebb: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2012
This is a MOTIVATION for nigerian youth to take up with evil act if there is a probability that they can become great through it!
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by clemmonce(m): 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2012
iyaski: i thought it was just me.....cliking on the wrong thread...
likewise me i had go back and click again
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by clemmonce(m): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2012
iyaski: i thought it was just me.....cliking on the wrong thread...
likewise me i had go back and click again. pls guys can u tel me how to raise a topic on nairaland i hav some question i want to ask. pls
Re: Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan by Raxxye(m): 7:28am On Apr 24, 2012
clemmonce: likewise me i had go back and click again. pls guys can u tel me how to raise a topic on nairaland i hav some question i want to ask. pls

From Nairaland home page, click on the appropriate section u feel ur story falls into(e.g. Sports, romance, etc),then scroll down and u‘ll find “START A NEW TOPIC“. Click and continue from there. Understood? There‘s also a section on Nairaland for “newbies“. U‘ll get useful info there too. Cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State / PHCN Substation On Fire In Ikoyi, Lagos - Pictures / SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.