Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State (9499 Views)

The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It / Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
I have been watching the events unfold across Southeast and some parts of South-South but one striking thing noticeable has been the failure to build a formidable movement in Imo State. Why has the Biafran struggle been so sketchy and casual in Igbo heartland?

I don't think it is because of military or Police presence but because of what I have always written on Nairaland often debunked by fellow Igbos. Imo State suffered the most neglect in history under Jonathan's administration and we believe that we should support the FG to gain back what we lost in the past 4 years. All Buhari needs to be the darling of Igbo heartland is to complete the Umuapu-Elele Road and rehabilitate the Arondizuogu section of Nnewi-Okigwe Road.

6 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
one more thing that we plead from Buhari is to sight some of the refineries planned for Nigeria in imo state, as we are also part of the Niger delta and it would help us give him more support and in so doing create job for Imo people and Nigerians as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
I need response from Nairaland Ipobistanis on why they've been unable to wield much influence in Imo State despite the overwhelming presence in Abia and Anambra just minutes away. Any protest in Imo will only be successful by importing supporters from Aba and Onitsha.

4 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Gbawe: 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Abagworo:
I have been watching the events unfold across Southeast and some parts of South-South but one striking thing noticeable has been the failure to build a formidable movement in Imo State. Why has the Biafran struggle been so sketchy and casual in Igbo heartland?

I don't think it is because of military or Police presence but because of what I have always written on Nairaland often debunked by fellow Igbos. Imo State suffered the most neglect in history under Jonathan's administration and we believe that we should support the FG to gain back what we lost in the past 4 years. All Buhari needs to be the darling of Igbo heartland is to complete the Umuapu-Elele Road and rehabilitate the Arondizuogu section of Nnewi-Okigwe Road.

I am fairly confident Buhari will do all in his power to deliver on infrastructure critical to the development of the SE because he is personally open to the idea of carrying every region along in the quest to move Nigeria forward in contrast to what some "Buhari hates us" proponents are touting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by SpaceTour: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
This jobless silly b.astard, I have warned you to desist from mentioning Anambra or any part thereof in your tirade. Besides we have nothing in common and we Anambrans do not ever want to have anything in common with you people. Face your useless and worthless Imo State, we are not interested in whatever happens in your useless State. Imo State is an inconsequential State, that is why you hardly see other Igbos going to Imo state for any reason whatsoever. Face your hopeless State for once, we in Anambra doesn't for one bit remember that you hawkers exist. Frustrated poor people..

[s]
Abagworo:
I need response from Nairaland Ipobistanis on why they've been unable to wield much influence in Imo State despite the overwhelming presence in Abia and Anambra just minutes away. Any protest in Imo will only be successful by importing supporters from Aba and Onitsha.
[/s]

14 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Rose2014: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
Abagworo:

How does this asslicking thread change the fact that the president has classified all of us as 5% grin

Ndi ara

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by EternalTruths: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Keep deceiving yourself

When Biafra comes, Rochas will be hanged. cool

22 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rose2014:

How does this asslicking thread change the fact that the president has classified all of us as 5% grin

Ndi ara

Tell me why IPOB is not popular in Imo State thats all. Could it be a PDP affair?

9 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by SpaceTour: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
This is the worst road presently in Nigeria and it is in Owerri-Imo State. We are still waiting for the body odour of Buhari..

Imo State is a worthless state that is why even Buhari do not regard the state and its governor. Just look at what these hopeless people are passing through everyday. APC state indeed.. cheesy

Rose2014:

Ndi ara

9 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Naijiant: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
It is the calm b/4 the storm in Imo. Things are about to kick off there:
http://www.naijiant.com/beer-parlour-gist/ipob-members-plotting-to-lynch-two-governors/

1 Like

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Rose2014: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Abagworo:

Tell me why IPOB is not popular in Imo State thats all. Could it be a PDP affair?

Is IMO 5% or not? cheesy cheesy

I really feel for those that voted him from the 5% regions. I can imagine the level of frustration trying hard to seperate yourself from others cheesy. I can only imagine cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by naijapips02: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
we imolites are enlightened and not jobless.... unlike some states.

6 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Rose2014: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
SpaceTour:
This is the worst road presently in Nigeria and it is in Owerri-Imo State. We are still waiting for the body odour of Buhari..

Imo State is a worthless state that is why even Buhari do not regard the state and its governor. Just look at what these hopeless people are passing through everyday. APC state indeed.. cheesy

The guy already called all of us 5%
Let them keep opening asslicking threads like it's going to change the percentage cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Naijiant:
It is the calm b/4 the storm in Imo. Things are about to kick off there:
http://www.naijiant.com/beer-parlour-gist/ipob-members-plotting-to-lynch-two-governors/

Who will you use? Or people will be imported from Abia and Anambra?

7 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Gbawe:

I am fairly confident Buhari will do all in his power to deliver on infrastructure critical to the development of the SE because he is personally open to the idea of carrying every region along in the quest to move Nigeria forward in contrast to what some "Buhari hates us" proponents are touting.

I thought u said you were leaving nairaland after delivering Buhari. 6 months down the line, the poisoned chalice u sold Nigerians having failed to deliver, you are back to do what you know how to do best, hoodwinked k the gullible.

8 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nice Observation! It further supports my earlier assertion, that IPOD is a new name for TAN, birthed, sponsored and coordinated by the PDP elements...

Their Slogan here in the East is: PDP Rules or Biafra We Go.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
SpaceTour:

Will you accept being a bastard if this road is finally done by Buhari Government. I'm glad you've shown evidence of one of the things we suffered under Jonathan.

9 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by SpaceTour: 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Uwazulike led Massob is from Imo state so we do not want you hopeless people around our state or SARS and Navy will deal with you guys.

Hopeless fool, this is Arondizuogu-Owerri road, when shall Buhari fix it.. cheesy cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Who will you use? Or people will be imported from Abia and Anambra?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Nice Observation! It further supports my earlier assertion, that IPOD is a new name for TAN, birthed, sponsored and coordinated by the PDP elements...

Their Slogan here in the East is: PDP Rules or Biafra We Go.

Not far from the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Rose2014: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

See this Yoruba guy claiming IMO cheesy

So after you were busted 3 months ago, you opened a new moniker to become imolite cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

[s]I thought u said you were leaving nairaland after delivering Buhari. T months down the line, the poisoned chalice u sold Nigerians having failed to deliver, you are back to do what you know how to do best, hoodwinked k the gullible. [/s]

"Failed to deliver" only in the minds of Biafra..

Buhari's eight year rule is already guaranteed!

PDP is now an ethnic party being oiled by hate mongering..

7 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Rose2014: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
SpaceTour:
Uwazulike led Massob is from Imo state so we do not want you hopeless people around our state or SARS and Navy will deal with you guys.

Hopeless fool, this is Arondizuogu-Owerri road, when shall Buhari fix it.. cheesy cheesy

[s][/s]

APC has finished IMO state o chai

8 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by SpaceTour: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Like as I said, it will get worse. Besides we are not interested in your worthless Imo state, just face your useless state and leave us out of your misery. We are not responsible for the abandonment of your hopeless state.

[s]
Abagworo:

Will you accept being a bastard if this road is finally done by Buhari Government. I'm glad you've shown evidence of one of the things we suffered under Jonathan.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:
I smell berem

1 Like

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by LordMecuzy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
lygn19:
one more thing that we plead from Buhari is to sight some of the refineries planned for Nigeria in imo state, as we are also part of the Niger delta and it would help us give him more support and in so doing create job for Imo people and Nigerians as a whole.

Lol I dey tell u...No time

2 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by SpaceTour: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Like as I have always said it will get worse and we are happy for it. Game on.. cheesy

This is another section of Arondizuogu-Owerri road. This is what should be bothering hopeless and jobless Imolites like abagworo..

Rose2014:

APC has finished IMO state o chai

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
IMO state currently has the slowest developmental pace in southeast. Quite bad

9 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by naijapips02: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rose2014:

See this Yoruba Sachris guy claiming IMO cheesy

So after you were busted 3 months ago, you opened a new moniker to become imolite cheesy cheesy

You busted who? Where? can I see the thread?

Remember I still have your pictures

2 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by SpaceTour: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
This is the present financial situation right now in Imo state but abagworo has time to loaf about in joblessness instead of campaigning for mostly poor Imolies to be paid including his poor old mother..

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Rose2014: 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

You busted who? Where? can I see the thread?

Remember I still have your pictures

That's the proof right there!!!!!!!
You dug up a picture then after I busted you lmao I knew it's you cheesy

So today you're from IMO abi? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Gbawe:

Bloody liar,....you can psyche ppl like Abagworo who do not have igbo blood or igbo brain

9 Likes

Re: Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State by naijapips02: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
SpaceTour:
This is the present financial situation i right now in Imo state but abagworo has time to loaf about in joblessness instead of campaigning for mostlt poor Imolies to be paid including his poor old mother..

fool. stop digging up trash. Rochas is not owing any worker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order / Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari / Muhammadu Buhari Greets President Bola Tinubu On His 72nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.