Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Military School Experiences! Ex-jam/ex-boys! Share Your Experiences - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Military School Experiences! Ex-jam/ex-boys! Share Your Experiences (3510 Views)

Nigerian Military School, Zaria Admission 2015/2016 / Military School / Ex-boys ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Military School Experiences! Ex-jam/ex-boys! Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 24, 2012
I was jst sittin down n thinking about d crazy things I've done I lyf while growing up between childhood and teenage hood, as a young boy of 11 sent to military school in jos,where I underwent rapid transformation, it was 6years of hard to d bone survival and intellectual capacity buildn from the physical to the psychological mending and breakn! So all ex jams n ex boys let's share some of those experiences. First of all state your service number before continuing.

2 Likes

Re: Military School Experiences! Ex-jam/ex-boys! Share Your Experiences by mrflo231: 7:32am On Apr 25, 2012
By the order carry on all SS2 boys Drop your skull, you bagger.........came the words from the labor prefect,... With those words came multiple heart attacks for a boy of 15..I done buy job.Carry On ! came the order , the response a unison chorus of AYE AYE sir.With that all boys were sitting on their heads.I could feel massive adrenalin flowing through my veins , i could hear the sounds of my classmates moaning in pain,sweating under the hot terrible sun of N.N.S.S Abeokuta, I could feel my legs shaking.... thowi thowi! I could hear what i dreaded most the sound of horsewhips putting marks of I was here.Tears flowed down my eyes, when am I going to escape all these punishment,when i become an SS3 student I wont be this wicked...
1 Year Later....

By the order carry on SS 2 boys roll like wounded lions, came the words from my mouth the newly appointed labor prefect dem don buy job,I guess i kept my promise not to be this wicked, I was more ...wicked.

The cycle continues

Nigerian Navy Secondary School......NNSS/98/003

1 Like

Re: Military School Experiences! Ex-jam/ex-boys! Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2012
Bak then by 4am we get d wake up call and evry1 falls in from form 1-5, for general fatique, from there we start praparn for muster parade by 6,and God bless you miss it? Wat! Wat r u evn tinkn, dats outta d question u can't miss it, while on parade ground,then begins physical checkn for defaulters such as those wit dirty uniforms,missing kits,unshine boots, double ghetto lines, etc, u don't want to be a culpprit dis early jos morning cuz suffern shall be thy fruit! After d parade you all go to class for first lecture, by 9, time for breakfast n God bless u dnt have ur cutleries fork n knife, u bcome a culprit instantly
Watch out! To be continued

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Communication And Language Arts In University Of Ibadan. / Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength / Is He The Most Innovative Teacher In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.