Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Unity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria (4046 Views)

Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria / Unity Bank Recruitment / IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by justmax: 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2007
Imagine! After leaving Jos For lafia on an unpresidented trip, waiting to write the test From morning to 7.00pm, Scoring 76%, Sleeping Over in Lafia, Having An accident when returning to Jos. The idiots Invited me for the interview in Abuja on the 8/11/2007 by 12 .00pm for an interview scheduled at 9.00am on the same day. I called the idiot that sent the text. He said I should Just Come. Itold him I was in Jos no Abuja. The Fool Cut my call and refused to pick My subsequent calls.
Re: Unity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by rexfx2: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2007
justmax:

Imagine! After leaving Jos For lafia on an unpresidented trip, waiting to write the test From morning to 7.00pm, Scoring 76%, Sleeping Over in Lafia, Having An accident when returning to Jos. The idiots Invited me for the interview in Abuja on the 8/11/2007 by 12 .00pm for an interview scheduled at 9.00am on the same day. I called the idiot that sent the text. He said I should Just Come. Itold him I was in Jos no Abuja. The Fool Cut my call and refused to pick My subsequent calls.

take heart ma brov, i understand how u feel, u've got lyf even after the accident, add hope to the life ma brov and dont get deterred by like occurrence.
know this: d night is darkest when dawn is close
, Only God and Him alone will see applicants in this country through.
Re: Unity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by fredrick79(m): 7:11am On Nov 09, 2007
i disagree with u that unity bank is the most useless bank in Nigeria given all the stress u went through while trying to gain employment from the bank. If after all this u were offer employment will u accept? think properly b4 u make comment.
thanks grin grin grin
Re: Unity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by Noblily(m): 7:38am On Nov 09, 2007
I culd imagine wat u went through, but its not enough to paint the Bank in such an image because its one of the things one passes through on the strogle to gain employment.

Don't allow ur mouth to always go b4 ur brain. Always think twice

1 Like

Re: Unity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by Pain(m): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2007
Touching. Sorry Dear. Something Big Is Coming Up, Thats Why It Happened So. Believe Me, U Will Smile Soon. It Happens Like That All The Time. After The Storm Comes Sunshine. Smile.
Re: Unity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by gazza(m): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2007
hello bros dat was a personnels fault dont take it out on the bank pple shld find time to do their job they owe it as a responsibility.
try and call them and let em know the time frame was too short for you to respond use this num 08028723792
Re: Unity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by bob2039: 9:51am On Nov 09, 2007
Men it realy parthetic wel juz have faith cos it taken u closer to ur destiny.That ngr for u.and the bank has notin to do in these!it the personels approach fault
Re: Unity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by edoka: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2007
cheesy smiley grin angry
Re: Unity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by Omaricha: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2007
edoka how now. i dont mean to insult u but what kind of a bank accepts one that speaks ur kind of english. or was it that u were very very very very fast wen u were replying this mail. notice how many verys i added. improve them pls. and u even ve the guts to cut off one that wrote and passed a text. that is the thing with u pple that work, esp in banks, u usually think u are too much, probably u are an ordinary sec. the person is my brother
Re: Unity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by ok2000: 11:23am On Nov 09, 2007
Gd munin Mr Edoka,
Pls, I equally sat for the test at Benin and scored 58%. But I've not heard 4r u. Ppl. Is it dat they 've started calling ppl 4r Benin centre, or ur pass mark is no longer 50%. Pls, I will like 2 hear 4r u.
Re: Unity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by ok2000: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2007
Gd munin Mr Edoka,
Pls, I equally sat for the test at Benin and scored 58%. But I've not heard 4r u Ppl. Is it dat they 've not started calling ppl 4r Benin centre, or ur pass mark is no longer 50%. Pls, I will like 2 hear 4r u.
Re: Unity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by abifel: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2007
Justmax, sorry for all what u went thru. in an attampt to secure job.God will make things right for U soonest. Edoka, may i used this opportunity to ask you whether Unity Bank will call all that score above 50% in the test for the interview or may be they will only call pple above 50% base on some criteria such as age, school, course etc.Thanks.
Re: Unity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by gazza(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2007
justmax
you mite just rephrase your topic u have been handed a chance blow off your bitterness and go for goal guud luck
Re: Unity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by dasilver22: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2007
with all due respect to poster and dos concerned, unity bank is not just one person or even a group of people called the HR. A bank dat could survive the 25b capitalisation is not a useless bank.

I dont bank with them; dont work there but do feel some of the comments directed to them have been harsh.
Also the targetted words to Edoka were kind of harsh too. I know wat Hr guys pass thru and the pressure as well.
Re: Unity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by SOJ(m): 10:29am On Nov 10, 2007
U just dey know say na yeye bank? tongue

(1) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Job; Not So Bad Afterall! / How Do I Get Out Of This Rat Race I Put Myself in Kwara? / Website To Download & Request Aptitude Test Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.