Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,360 members, 7,868,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Some Videos On Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Videos On Islam (825 Views)

A German's View On Islam - Worth Reading. / John MacArthur On Islam And The Anti-christ / Ultimate Truth & Proof On Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Videos On Islam by Backslider(m): 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2007
Re: Some Videos On Islam by Backslider(m): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2007
Re: Some Videos On Islam by Backslider(m): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2007
Re: Some Videos On Islam by Backslider(m): 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2007
Re: Some Videos On Islam by olabowale(m): 1:47am On Nov 10, 2007
@Backslider: I make you an offer, I think you should jump to accept, if truly you are certain about your religion. I made the same offer to davidylan, Nwando and co. None has the certainty of faith, in Christianity to accept it, yet. Nwando has chickened out. She will not wager her religion on it. david is tragging his leaded feet. before he was very whitty!

My offer is this; I will show you a Bible, printed, in the past that does not contain the so called 'God so love the world, he offered His only begotten son, yarry yarry yah, ' You know where am going with it.

If I show you that there is protestant Bible that did not have that verse, I want you to quit being a christian. You and any one you love. Okay? It will show that sometimes, people did not even believe the verse that you so much hang your hope on. Therefore, they did not include it in print. Then later they were pressure, after about 20 years, to put the verse in the Bible. One will ask the Question, which Bible is therefore real? The one that has the verse or the one without?
Re: Some Videos On Islam by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 10, 2007
alhaji i responded to u earlier. Show us this bible!
Re: Some Videos On Islam by olabowale(m): 2:05am On Nov 10, 2007
@Davidylan: Enu o puro kin nse jee. Where is your response? You can wiesel your way this time! is either you have or lack backbone!
Re: Some Videos On Islam by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 10, 2007
alhaji you too dey make noise. You said the bible is corrupt and that you have bibles that have missing verses. . . i say present them and let us thrash them out and you are prevaricating with empty words.
Re: Some Videos On Islam by combatant: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2007
@mrpataki et all

The truth is staring you in the face
Re: Some Videos On Islam by olabowale(m): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2007
@Davidylan: If an individual is imformed, he is not wearing any cloth, he should know that he is being informed, a civilized way, that he is naked or at least, not decent! Davidylan, if you want to to leave garbage, get out of the dump. You can not connyly, tell me to spill the beans, unless you stand up as a man to commit to my demand! Thats if you have a backbone. We already know that Nwando, will not leave the tradition.even if that tradition is a one way ticket straight to Hellfire.

Fortunately, the information that I have is easily obtainable! You are a human being first before you became christian. Do your research and know the truth, before death overtakes you! If you were raised as Onisongo or any one of the Yoruba's many traditional religions, would you at least have considered that God may not need an intercessor, because He is capable of dealing without a middle entity, a broker. This is the same thing. You want to eat your take and have it, too. Thats impossible.

We might as well be playing on this site. Your soul is not ready for the truth. When you are ready, you can contact me, privately. Go on, play on.

Sugbon, iku o do jo. Arun o do sun! Death is not only by age.

Hell is real and so is Paradise.
Re: Some Videos On Islam by Backslider(m): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2007
Olabowale

I am prepared to Go to hell fire with Jesus as my God than follow any mere man that does not know where he is heading. Muhamed will stand before Jesus his God.

My bible tells me that Jesus is God completely and he is the source the source is eternal Sweet eternity. If you are in Jesus there is no fear for anything his love is so powerful. There is no competition in this love it cometh from above.

Mo' will plead for his sins and the pangs of hell will be so great. It will be too great for him to carry Christ will say I told you that I am the way the truth and the light No man cometh to the father Except by me. The quran will not be able to save him Aisha will wail the cry of billions of Muslims in hell will be deafening in his ears. He will tell jesus that he is sorry but it will be too late.

I am giving you the Chance to say what you think now and repent saith the Lord of Host but that day will come where you will seek to flee from the presence of Christ.

The books that he wrote will be a testimony against him he will weep for all eternity and the blood of them that went to hell will be on his head.

I appreciate that Islam is the way of the multitude bible says Broad is the way that Leadeth to destruction but narrow is , please abandon the broad gate and flee it come to the Narrow gate.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Devotional For Nairalanders. / God's Will In Marriage: Does That Exist? / The Gospel: What Is The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.