Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report (11009 Views)

Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown / Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian / Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by okpurukata(f): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2012
Diezani Allison Madueke must go. Simple and short.
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2012
ARE THESE PROTESTERS MAD?

If not can someone tell us what's going on.
Is there a press release from these group of disloyal individuals.

Are they nigerians cos i can't understand why a sane person that's aware of the level of corruption in nigeria will support a protest against subsidy probe.

Its just incredible.
I can't help but ask again "ARE THESE PROTESTERS MAD" cos a sane person will never invite armed robbers to his or her house to be robbed when such individuals has been indicted as professionals in the act of stealing.
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by Romzylio: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2012
Is ova 1yr + dat Nigeria labour congres reach an agrement 4 d implementation of d new minimumwage.is like it cnt not be implemented again.why
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2012
Make thunder fire ALL of them protesters. A handful of bastards! angry angry see how dem dey use oil money protest. angry
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by pukkagroup: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2012
THOSE YOUTHS ARE ALSO NIGERIANS
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by DMandingo: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2012
ekwah: Make thunder fire ALL of them protesters. A handful of bastards! angry angry see how dem dey use oil money protest. angry

ameen my brother
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by dabrake(m): 1:03am On Apr 25, 2012
brainpulse: This is too bad, and disgusting my heart weep and cry for my nation. Are will comfortable with the level. THIS PEOPLE ARE HIRED AND ARE NOVICE.
they are not novices. Will you be suprised if you discover that they were among the occupy 9ja protesters? They are generally greedy.
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by dayokanu(m): 1:18am On Apr 25, 2012
I dey laff
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by igboboy1(m): 3:45am On Apr 25, 2012
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/man-held-after-failed-attempt-to-bomb-lagos-church/[size=18pt]breaking news, Yoruba aboki attempted to bomb a church in Lagos[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by Basics007: 4:49am On Apr 25, 2012
Johndoe100: Forgive me, is one of the pillars of our human rights not the right to free speech? These people are simply enjoying that right. You don't have to agree with them.
Instead of complaining on NL, go stage your own march in favour of whatever you want.
Maybe you dont know security operatives have are monitoring gani's park in ojota. Maybe you dont know the united action for democracy leader was arrested by sss on sat. Maybe you weren't in Naija when police teargassed gani's wife and others for simply staging a rally to honor those people killed durin the jan crisis. You tell me what kinda partial democracy is that? Well if you dont know,i forgive you for ur ignorance
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by nairakobo1: 6:55am On Apr 25, 2012
yorke:
You are the Big f00l. You can as well get there and use your salary and allowances for roads constructing.
you should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by nairakobo1: 6:58am On Apr 25, 2012
yorke:
You are the Big f00l. You can as well get there and use your salary and allowances for roads constructing.
you should be ashamed of yourself. Is that what you'll tell your kids? Hmmmm, what a pity
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by princedj(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2012
Devil uses Idle hands, our youths in dis country should not allow those jackass leaders that nearly destroy nija 2 send them 2 early grave becus of money o.
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by murabs(m): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2012
http://saharareporters.com/sites/default/files/page_images/galleries/2012/IMG00598-20120424-1005.jpg?1335264260

Cant you see the baground inscription on the branded shirt "HELLBARON" grin

MAY GOD FORGIVE US ALL (AMEN)
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by dvee2: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2012
When we say our problem is not hausa,yoruba or igbo some people waste time talking ethnicity. Our problem is a collection of thieves as Leaders from every part of the country. they are united in looting our conscience,and until we are united in fighting back they will continue to hold us in bondage. i weep too. cry
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by slimshady1(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2012
Tears in my eyes. Can u c wht they have done 2 these youths? Thier brains have been totally blocked! Its up 2 GEJ nw. His response to the probe's report will eithr make or break him. I'll say this again and again
I'M REGRETTING VOTING PDP INTO ASO ROCK! My countrymen pls 4give me. *smh*
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by Demdem(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2012
^^^^^

To err is human. U are forgiven for voting in the Retardeen. He himself doesn't appreciates it. he talk say na PDP elect him.
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by rasputinn(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2012
bakila:

Hmm gentleman are you from gondowanaland. Or you have not heard what happened at Ojota.

Why did you ask that question?did you really read my post.Please go back to my post and read dispassionately,what I posted is what is playing out and what will play out also,if you think otherwise,na you sabi
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by rasputinn(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2012
rasputinn: You all should calm down,its a democracy,they are entitled to demonstrate(in a way it gives a hint to the depth corruption is rooted and how the moral fabric of even the youths have been seriously damaged)the house committee is not obligated to take their protest into reckoning.

The funny thing is that the same marketers that the same marketers that sponsored the hasty January sitting by the reps during which they called on GEJ to revert to N65 per litre are still the same ones sponsoring these protesters.

From the little I was able to gather,GEJ has nothing to do directly with the sleaze,however so many people that are close to him,some civil servants,some party men(especially from PDP and ACN),some friends of Allison as well as some new and established leeches are all neck deep in the scam.It would have been a bit difficult for GEJ to move against all of them in one fell swoop,he would have gone for selective prosecution by making a scape goat out of the civil servants and the pawns amongst the oil marketers.Im sure GEJ would be chuckling now as Farouk Lawans cottee is making the job of moving against those implicated easier,by building a groundswell of angst aginst them amonsgt the generality of Nigerians,such that should he decide to move against them,no eye brows will be raised.

Eazee-e:
sharaap dia wat do u mean by democracy?
Why are you asking me,are my your teacher?
Children of nowadays are so quick to speak before they even consider to think.Little child accepted that this is an anonymous web forum,but be more respectful and civilised for you never know.
Anyway,please take a look at the bolded part of my post
Re: Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report by erhienure(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2012
Wahala dey, Na front we dey go, Abi na back. I reserved my co....................

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / Presidential Aspirant(prof Kingsley Moghalu) Delivers A Lecture In Fupre / Inuwa Yahaya Meets Young Scientists, Calls For Domestication Of ICT Innovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.