Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Most Exicting Nba Match-ups - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Most Exicting Nba Match-ups (1002 Views)

Pictures Of Celebrities At The NBA Match Hosted In London / RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] / Most Exicting Nba Match-ups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by berserker(m): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2007
NBA which match ups do you look forward to this season i think suns are going to have there hnds full this christmas meeting spurs, mavs and lakers 17, 19 and 25 i actually loved thir last match with the mavs triple overtime nice
Spurs looks booked for nov 5 and 7 with mavs and jazz and on dec 17 suns and january 10 they will be in the palace of albun hills that will be tough

which games are you lookin forward to
Re: Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by OEPHIUS(m): 7:02am On Nov 22, 2007
CELTIC PLAYING SPURS WILL BE FABULOUS
HORNETTS PLAYING HEAT WILL GIVE HEAT AT LEAST ONE OF THER FEW WINSTHIS SEASON
Re: Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by doyin13(m): 7:25am On Nov 22, 2007
@OEPHIUS

Dont sleep on the heat. They might even make the playoffs as long as Wade stays healthy. Afterall its the East
where sub 500 teams make the playoffs.

Best matchups are still the Texas teams with the full array of talent.

I guess last nite's Rockets and Dallas matchup without TMac doesnt count.
Re: Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by A40(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2007
Surely its the Spurs vs the Mavericks
Re: Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by salehm(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2007
Lakers Vs Spurs

Lakers Vs Miami Heats
Re: Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by A40(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2007
salehm:

Lakers Vs Spurs

Lakers Vs Miami Heats
Guy that was 2 seasons ago lol
Re: Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by doyin13(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2007
I would go for Golden State and the Mavs tongue tongue tongue

Where is J-girl by the way. Prolly enjoying the Thanksgiving weekend too much
Re: Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by maden9ja(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2007
Man I am so glad to see this post,

I am a die-hard hoops fan,

Anyways let's get to business,

Exciting Nba matchups for this season??

Yes I think the G-State and Mavs is a good one. But I'd prefer to see them meet when GState has regained its terrific form(remember playoffs last season), when the team captain fully settles in - stephen jackson.

U shud also look for Jazz vs Rockets. Jazz took out the Rockets last season in the playoffs and TMac was crying after wards cos he still hasnt gotten past the first round. But not to worry though cos he got a slight revenge against them early in the season - torching them for 47 pts and they got the win.

IN the east, wow let me I think the Celtics against Detroit will be fun. Cos everybody's shouting blah blah blah that Celtics are the best team in the east(not that I don't agree), but look for Detroit to try to show the world that they believe they 're still the team to beat in the east.
Re: Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by A40(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2007
Spurs vs Mavs.Every other match is a felony
Re: Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by OEPHIUS(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2007
Man I am so glad to see this post,

I am a die-hard hoops fan,

have not seen your post on this topic yet as it is the hootest hoops topic on nairaland    NBA starts for heat haters only never mind the heat haters part we kind of diverted to hating on spurs and mavs
the matchup to watch is still Dec 17 suns meeting spurs
Re: Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by maden9ja(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2007
hey fellas,

i musta missed the heat hater post,

but now that i seen it, i'll surely post all my thots and comments there henceforth,

and for the record, i'm definitely not a heat hater, u gotta luv Dwade baby,

And once he gets back to a 100% or even close to it, they'll kick ass not only in the southeastern conference(Orlando what Dwight who) but also in the east, at least they can still be a top5 seed in the east come playoff time,

ur thots
Re: Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by OEPHIUS(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2007
And once he gets back to a 100% or even close to it, they'll kick ass not only in the southeastern conference(Orlando what Dwight who) but also in the east, at least they can still be a top5 seed in the east come playoff time,

why don't you bring this to the NBA board
and just so you know i am a spurs supporter
Re: Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by OEPHIUS(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2007
boston meets miami tonight
Re: Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by A40(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2007
The Suns and the Mavs is another exciting match up
Re: Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by OEPHIUS(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2007
mavs lost to hornetts maybe boston playing spurs best of both conferences
Re: Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by A40(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2007
@Oephius
Big deal they where on a 21 game losing streak against the Mavs they had to break free sometime
Re: Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by OEPHIUS(m): 6:39am On Dec 05, 2007
waiting for pistons playing cavs that would be a craker
Re: Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by maden9ja(m): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2007
Right now, I'd love to see the Celts(the hottest team in the East) play the Suns,

Also Celtics against the Spurs will be good, but even better even Duncan comes bak to the lineup.

A Dallas/GoldenState matchup will be fun. Cos when they met earlier in the season, the Gstate didn't have some key players in their lineup, now they do and they are playing very good basketball. I always say this, The Warriors are one of the most exciting teams in the L, if not the most exciting team. Plus they got our very own country man( what's up Kelenna Azuibuke, kedu)

And for the record, he's a starter, putting up some nice points, not some measley bench warmer,
Re: Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by OEPHIUS(m): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2007
Plus they got our very own country man( what's up Kelenna Azuibuke, kedu)

And for the record, he's a starter, putting up some nice points, not some measley bench warmer,

WORD!

you mean unlike udoke of spurs does anyone know where olumide oyedeji is now i heard he was in china and how about Mfom udoka
Re: Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by maden9ja(m): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2007
I heard Olumide was in China, then Puerto Rico and now South Korea, 

You know I remember playing with him once, before he got drafted in the L, then he was playing in a club in Germany, the same club that produced Dirk No-Win-zki ( sorry  that's what i call him because I just think he's soft, re: 1st rnd last yr playoffs),

And Ime Udoka, u know what, that guy can play o, it's just that u can't except to get any significant burn in the Spurs roster, they're loaded,

If u really want to see Udoka, tune in whenever Nigeria is playing, he's prob'ly our best player,

Mfon Udoka, isn't she supposed to be in the WNBA
Re: Most Exicting Nba Match-ups by OEPHIUS(m): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2007
udoka is nigeria's best loves seeing her play thats one nigerian thats going places

(1) (Reply)

Chose Your Legend Team / Has Kanu Retired / Perpetua Nkwocha Is 34!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.