Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,030 members, 7,845,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Kwasu2012/2013 Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwasu2012/2013 Admission (669 Views)

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / Federal University Oye Ekiti 2012/2013 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kwasu2012/2013 Admission by mrsanni(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, this forum is created with the aim of correcting the mistakes and all that has happened in past years due to ignorance. I'll still want to re-iterate this that kwasu is the easiest when it comes to admission. It might sound confusing, but I have rationales and facts to back this up. One truth: Admission into universities is becoming tougher and reduced in universities like kwasu and the rest. It only takes hardworking, wisdom, persistence, commitment, prayer and some factors to get this very admission. Before I submit, I would advice that you choose wisely during your registration. This is where most candidates miss it. I'll try as much as possible to assist and guide as many as possible in this coming admission. To show my sign of commitment, I'll drop all my contacts and I beg that you don't abuse this opportunity.call 07056492931
Re: Kwasu2012/2013 Admission by piragirl(f): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2012
mr sanni: Hello Nairalanders, this forum is created with the aim of correcting the mistakes and all that has happened in past years due to ignorance. I'll still want to re-iterate this that kwasu is the easiest when it comes to admission. It might sound confusing, but I have rationales and facts to back this up. One truth: Admission into universities is becoming tougher and reduced in universities like kwasu and the rest. It only takes hardworking, wisdom, persistence, commitment, prayer and some factors to get this very admission. Before I submit, I would advice that you choose wisely during your registration. This is where most candidates miss it. I'll try as much as possible to assist and guide as many as possible in this coming admission. To show my sign of commitment, I'll drop all my contacts and I beg that you don't abuse this opportunity.call 07056492931
wht are d requirements 4 direct entry admission....4mass comm

(1) (Reply)

Nursing Admission Form. / Madam Odunnu (moderator) Has Gone Mad Again / Is There Any Hope For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.